It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cremation of Care Ceremony at The Bohemian Grove. real or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
History and Background:

The Bohemian Grove: Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week, three-weekend encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world The Bohemian Club's all-male membership includes artists, particularly musicians, as well as many prominent business leaders, government officials (including many former U.S. presidents), senior media executives, and people of power.

The Skull and Bones Society: The skull and bones society Is a Secret fraternity at Yale university comprised of The worlds elite including many former presidents. The society was started in 1833.
You can read a full write up on the group HERE It is well known that members of the skull and bones society are also members associated with the Bohemian Grove

The Cremation of Care Ceremony: In 1878, the Bohemian Club of San Francisco first took to the woods in Taylorville, California (present-day Samuel P. Taylor State Park) for a summer celebration that they called Midsummer High Jinks. Poems were recited, songs were sung, and dramatic readings were given; the practice was repeated each summer other areas, primarily near the Russian River in Sonoma County. In 1881, the ceremony of the Cremation of Care was first conducted after the various individual performances, with James F. Bowman as Sire. The ceremony was further expanded in 1893 by a member named Joseph D. Redding, with a Midsummer High Jinks entitled The Sacrifice in the Forest, or simply "Druid Jinks", in which brotherly love and Christianity battled and won against paganism, converting the druids away from bloody sacrifice. Redding formed the framework of the ceremony but the main actors, including George Tisdale Bromley as High Priest, were asked to supply their own major speeches.

Modern Day:

The bohemian grove, The Skull and bones society and the Cremation of care ceremony are all still practiced today. In 2000 journalist Alex Jones infiltrated the Ceremony and recorded video on it. Even though the members who attend try to play it off as just a "play" the ceremony seems way to intense to be just a drama. The "highlight" of the ceremony is when the "high priests" set fire to something on the alter although it is unknown if what is placed on the alter is an effigy or a real live person, The question arises due to the screams of pain recorded on the video when they light off the fire between the 5 minuet and 8 and a half minuet mark of the video. It is unknown what is really on that alter because when asked about the ceremony members become very defensive about the subject.

here is the link to the Alex Jones Cremation of Care Ceremony video.

The Questions:

So after reading up on the group and the ceremony. After watching the video of the ceremony what are your oponions.

Is this a real druidic ceremony being preformed by our global elite sacraficing a human being? Or is it just a bunch of drunk global elite playing a game that they wish was real?
If it is just a game then why all the secrecy around the area and especially the ceremony?
Any thoughts and comments are welcome but as always negative remarks will be ignored. thanks in advance for the feedback

oh ya and so ATS dosent get mad at me.
my sources of info were www.wikipedia.com and youtube.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am originally from Sacramento, CA and would drive by the Russian River (where the Bohemian Grove takes place) on almost a monthly basis so this topic is of great interest to me. I have done alot of research on the grove, flipped through old pictures that were posted here, and watched the infiltration video Alex Jones filmed.

After watching the video there are only a few things I can conclude for sure.

- The grove has video surveillance all around its land and keeps tabs on its members and lurkers.

- The grove is all men, and is very secretive about its activities. There has been several rumored homosexual rituals that are devil worship based as the skull and bones club is cult based.

- I do not know if the burning body is real or not. What I have to guess is that no its not real, its only a recording. But do/have the ever performed the ritual with a real body? Probably on a yearly basis...

Its a Dark world out there.

S & F OP

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
hey thanks for the comment and the S&F. I am not suprised about the homosexuality that gos on there seeing as the cremation of care is a druidic (form of satanism) ritual and a lot of satanism involves such rituals. thanks agian for the input

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I think the human sacrifice ritual that they do during the Cremation of Care ceremony is a mock sacrifice and not a real one, but are some if not all of those people during the ceremony trying to garner power through the dark aspect of this ritual... sure, the ones in the know think this can give them a pop (a boost in power) in there daily lives through the use of magik, it's really up to you or who ever to think if magik is real or not but they do, and this would seem to in my opinion fall under the guise "black magik" because the mock sacrifice is done to a child.

Poweful people messing around with the dark arts is nothing new, you could go as far back as the movie The Devil Rides Out made in 1968 which depicts a person joining a high society that are devil worshipers and more recently shown in the movie Eyes Wide Shut which might be a more realistic view on this type of activity depending on your perception...

edit on 11-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A majority of the worlds elite have at some point messed around with the dark arts. I agree they believe it will give them more power. Who knows maybe it does for a short time but they cant control it forever it will eventually overtake them.

new topics

top topics

join