It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chalk drawing of Twin Towers and two 747s that has been on a Scottish wall since the 80s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Orion is highly significant to many people.
A simple search on ATS will reveal that.
And then there's all the symbolism of Orion all around us.

Also, now I think about it, the girl looks like an Indigo child.
edit on 16-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: 2 ad

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone
[more
Finaly got my media sorted, this is the insignia for the New York brigade,

Damb it dont work. ill try later.. at last yea ha..

edit on 21-9-2011 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Mmmhh.. some fact checking on the artist Willie Gardner (who painted the drawing) brings up that he was the Guitarist of a band named..... Endgames ! They had a major contract with Virgin.

www.the5uk.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Hmm there wearing american flying gear and are on top of the american flag, this is getting deep ..

edit on 21-9-2011 by foxhoundone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Very interesting, if this is really made before 9/11.....
What is the tube like loop in the top left?
What are the 2 tube in tube telescopic elements (they almost look like insects legs)

Lets figure out what it all means, it could be important.
Flag this people, everything is there: twin towers, towers falling, two planes, possibly the little girl died on 9/11: what represent the other symbols?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Common ATS,Ive been staring at the 2 tubes in the left corner for a hour now and still dont know what they represent:
suggestions please, it makes me crazy. Dont mind if you think the drawing has nothing to do with 9-11.
Those tubes, are they buildings, bug legs, what??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

my god either that is one massive coincidence or someone has painted one very artist premonition!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yes the 13 zion families (ie, bilderberg,rothschild,etc) had been plannin 9/11 for centuries

question is, whats next and where are those leaked clues at.

ie, Swiss currency points at an event happening Sept 27 2011!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

When i look at the pictures right side i see two towers standing and below i see two towers falling.

I see two air crafts. The two towers are in the jet stream of one of them indicating the fall is tied to the air crafts.

When i look at the left side i see 7 scrolls rolled up. I am not sure what the constellation of stars mean. But the 4 blue marks to the right of the scrolls look like comets. The long arch that goes from bottom left past the girls head, must be earth.

The arch separates what takes place on earth and what is happening in space.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
mk. hey everyone.

i see what everyone doesn't see. what i mean is, i see that it doesn't bear much resemblance if any to 9/11.

i also see what the OP sees as well, and it is intruiging.

so, what is wrong with the first group of people? no claims are being made, it's just interesting. it's interesting because we have all experienced 9/11 in some way, and looking back, seeing similar images is strange and there's nothing wrong with thinking, hey, this is similar to this. blindly making that leap is dumb of course, but it's just food for thought, it's not instantly evidence of anything, it's just something ot think about for awhile. even if it has zero to do with 9/11, who cares? nobody can say it does (right now at least). so what's the big deal? it's just interesting, and it's possible it means something. and if it doesn't, well, you LOOKED, instead of kept mulling along, right?

just try to be level headed sometimes, yeesh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join