It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chalk drawing of Twin Towers and two 747s that has been on a Scottish wall since the 80s

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am very intrigued by this picture. Mind you hindsight can always be interoperated in different ways.Very interesting none the less.

A chalk drawing created in the 1980s may have been a terrifying premonition of the tragic events of 9/11.

The decades old artwork shows a forlorn young girl flanked by two jet planes and twin towers swamped by flames, but many have expressed disbelief that it was drawn more than 10 years before the atrocity.

Its creator Willie Gardner died on November 27 last year at the age of 78, making it impossible to know exactly what inspired him.

His artwork shows the falling locks of the child's hair spiralling downwards, which looks like fire and smoke billowing into the sky from one of the towers.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 9-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I do not see any twin towers swamped in flames... I do see a pretty poor drawing by someone with random stuff in it though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very interesting.
Can anyone identify the star constellation in the background?

EDIT Is it Orion?
edit on 9-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I see a mild resemblance if I try really hard. It just reminds me of drawings I did as a child. I loved to draw planes crashing into buildings, mountains, even the ocean. Luckily my taste for art is less morbid now. I somehow think this is all a coincidence

Nice find though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well we have the twin towers on the right two 747 aircraft and what could either be the child's hair or two pillars of flame. The child is looking sadly upwards at something. Then we have two futuristic buildings that have a planet or a sun behind with a larger one in the corner. Answers on a postcard

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This painting should be at Denver international airport IMO
Is that an eclipse top left or a black hole ?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Could be anything. Wasn't trying to shoot down your idea. I only meant to share my interpretation.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Considering the planes are flying AWAY in the OPPOSITE direction where is the connection?

I see none.

Talk about making a conspiracy out of nothing.

Are that desperate for a conspiracy or pity for 9/11?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I cant provide a link but I do remember seeing something on tv shortly after 911 about an artist that had a sculpture in one of the towers of the towers being hit by a jet. If memory serves I believe he died in the collapse with his art.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymouth

Considering the planes are flying AWAY in the OPPOSITE direction where is the connection?

I see none.

Talk about making a conspiracy out of nothing.

Are that desperate for a conspiracy or pity for 9/11?

Prophesies are often a bit vague. Here we have two planes in the same picture as the two towers and a sad looking child , to me its definitely a bit spooky and I don't even believe in that sort of thing. Having an open mind never hurt anyone. Didn't the FBI employ remote viewers at some point in history.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If it truly was done in the 80s the world trade center and the 747 were still pretty big deals and symbolic of engineering prowess - the future as it were.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The first thing that popped into my mind was that epic mural at that airport that has a bunch of signs of Martial Law, New World Order, and stuff like that.

I guess it's just a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread got lost in the muck.

The girl in the picture bears a strong resemblance to Christian Taylor Green, the girl who was killed in the Tuscon, Arizona Gabrielle Giffords shooting.

She was born on 9/11/01.

This is a must-see link- thespiritoftruth.blogspot.com...

www.zimbio.com...
www.thesun.co.uk...

Amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Also interesting is the tower on the very right of the picture appears to have a mast on the top just like the North Tower had.
And the other pair of towers set against an eclipsed orb apparently in space is certainly intriguing... as above so below anybody?

But then again coincidences do happen...

edit on 16-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: to aid in the fight against scrolling finger syndrome!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
Very interesting.
Can anyone identify the star constellation in the background?

EDIT Is it Orion?
edit on 9-9-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

The constellation is Orion the hunter... the very bright start to the bottom and left of it is Sirius. Not sure what signifigance they hold though. The drawing is neat though, I like it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
I am very intrigued by this picture. Mind you hindsight can always be interoperated in different ways.Very interesting none the less.

A chalk drawing created in the 1980s may have been a terrifying premonition of the tragic events of 9/11.

The decades old artwork shows a forlorn young girl flanked by two jet planes and twin towers swamped by flames, but many have expressed disbelief that it was drawn more than 10 years before the atrocity.

Its creator Willie Gardner died on November 27 last year at the age of 78, making it impossible to know exactly what inspired him.

His artwork shows the falling locks of the child's hair spiralling downwards, which looks like fire and smoke billowing into the sky from one of the towers.

Wow!

Awesome picture!!

I see lots in this image

the most intriguing for me is the large outline of the earth and the black dark planet that has the impression of coming towards the earth with a slight glow around the edges....is this niburu?

edit on 16-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: can't spell

Also may I add....Isn't Niburu...and Elenin supposedly coming out of Orion?

Just saying

Not that I believe in Niburu

Sorry if i'm off topic here....I see it in the Artwork
edit on 16-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: to add some more

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The composition of the work is very spontanious, not like it was worked out beforehand for hours and hours. Like a free flow. There are definately times when artists connect to universal truth without even realising or intending to. There is a very quiet meditation like state that one goes into during which free flow just happens, while drawing and painting or creating. This free flow comes from the subconscious mind which is connected to the state of One-ness. Disbelieving it does not make it untrue.

This was a vision, perhaps unseen as such by the artist, but simply born through his chalk during free flow. To say that I 'believe' it was a vision will turn it into my own belief. For me, it reflects the 9 11 event totally.

A very precious piece.

Blessed are those who are in tune; tuned in.

As above, so below. I agree. Everything that is, has been. The macro within the micro and visa versa. For every Yin a Yang.
All is one.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Not sure if its relevant but the star Orion is the insignia of 27th infantry division raised in New York, "O,rions" division i think its called..

The 27th Infantry Division was a unit of the Army National Guard in World War I and World War II. The Division traces its history from the 6th Division, made up of New York units and formed in May 1917. The 6th Division designation was changed to the 27th Division in July 1917

The state mission of the 27th Infantry Brigade is to maintain a manned, trained and equipped force capable of rapid deployment to any area within New York to aid civil authorities. Operations may consist of assistance for natural disasters, civil disturbances and other emergency situations beyond the capabilities of civil authorities

Btw, i would post the divisions insignia but media is still down (again)...
edit on 16-9-2011 by foxhoundone because: mong fingers

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm more interested in the bits around the main picture, than the actual towers and planes.
The girl looks like me when I was 5.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

He was in on it!!!!@#!! This PROVES an Inside Job!! Scotland!! What did you know and when did you know it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join