It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico to start Huge Fertility Reduction Program in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The global population reduction program is stepping into gear again. The UN/UNICEF/WHO under the command of The Bankers are desperate to come up with excuses to inject us with so-called vaccines that damage our fertility. I recently heard one of the Rothschild's say that "nature" has a way of reducing the population, he smiled when he said this.

Mexico to give HPV vaccine to all girls

MEXICO CITY — Mexico plans to administer the vaccine against human papillomavirus (HPV), which can cause cervical cancer, to all girls beginning next year, the country's health ministry said Tuesday.

Beginning in 2012, the HPV vaccine will be part of the normal course of shots given to all girls at the age of 9, Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova said.

It won't surprise me if they wheel out a new pandemic at some point as an excuse for more fertility-damaging injections

edit on 9-9-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I recently heard one of the Rothschild's say that "nature" has a way of reducing the population, he smiled when he said this.

Which Rothschild? When and where?

st.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by jameshawkings
I recently heard one of the Rothschild's say that "nature" has a way of reducing the population, he smiled when he said this.

Which Rothschild? When and where?

st.

David de Rothschild, for the "nature" mention go to 4 min 30 seconds

join