It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction, best evidence ever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by greyer

The second is Myrna Hansen in 1980, she was taken to an underground alien base in the earth. I know it sounds bizarre but this case was studying by a scientist and a prominent psychologist for 3 months, extrememly detailed and conclusive evidence came out of it. The scientist was able to determine the location of an alien underground base prior the abduction and thats where she heard of him.

If there is such a thing as an underground alien base, shouldnt a geologist with the right equippment be able to verify it? You would think that with the internet evidence and real pictures of aliens would mount, but this does not seem to be the case. Or is anyone aware of any picture/alien that is not CGI or at least deserves the benefit of doubt.

It has been verified, and at least one team of geologists was restricted from going to an underground base area.

Two scientists affiliated with FICI of Argentina picked up radioactive signatures, microwaves, levels of electricity and oscillations originating from the depths of the earth in an area with many unexplained cattle events and UFOs flying into the mountain range.

A scientist from New Mexico broke down their frequency spectrum and have seperated the apparent thought form transmissions and synchronizing pulses - their beam control and detection methods etc., also measured scientifically the extent of their underground base.

Not sure if skeptics listen but I do.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

The proof isn't in an implant that looks exactly like an advanced version of Microsoft. That's just human bias.

The proof is in what the folks say. Are our egos so mighty that we can't honestly see what's happening to our planet?

Jim Sparks is probably legit. So is Ricky!

Both Sparks and Ricky have some of the best recall ever.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have to laugh at the rediculous number of people claiming to have been abducted. Not that I believe this does not happen....just not so frequent and certainly not so many. Plus....hypnotic regression has probably a quantity of less than 10 WORLD WIDE...of people capable of properly performing it. That and the fact that not all people can be hypnotized. I for one...cannot....even under the controled influence of certain drugs that make a person more suseptable to suggestion.

And there it is....that word....SUGGESTION....since a person who has been placed in this state....has been by a process more of their own making than the person who is hypnotizing them. A person has a desire to obtain this state and even if the person doing the hypnosis does not mention anything or even the word ABDUCTION....the premise for the person who is undergoing hypnosis is in fact been predetermined by their subconcious and concious mind previous to the procedure.

In the case of a TRUE MEMORY WIPE....where the subject goes to a Psyc. Doctor because something is bugging them....and during the procedure starts accessing lost memory....determination that this is a real abductee must use a specific protocol for this determination with certain controls. I would not believe a person is a true abductee if hypnosis was preformed by a doctor just because the person is having issues. WHY....would the doctor use such an exteme practice on the patient unless both had some preconcieved notion that the patient might be an abductee....thus the word....SUGGESTION becomes a factor.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
looks like lightening strike to me...
But who knows.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Not sure if you got to watch this but I found these people extremely articulate and likable and their stories very incredible!

~Touched~

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

The proof isn't in an implant that looks exactly like an advanced version of Microsoft. That's just human bias.

The proof is in what the folks say. Are our egos so mighty that we can't honestly see what's happening to our planet?

Wrong. Someone making a claim in and of itself is not proof of the claim.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Wrong. You have a brain. Use it to track down the desired information you wish to obtain.

It's not up to "aliens" to land on our white house lawn and answer all of our questions. It's up to us to rise to the occasion and figure it out.

When we go to school does the teacher do all our homework for us? No. They give us the tools necessary so we can do our own homework. Ultimately, we decide our fate (grade) in the classroom. Ultimately, the species needs to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps. Any of this sound familiar to you? I thought it's what made America great.......I hear it in political discussions all the time........

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86

this is the short doco that contains the guy from sydney with the stray pube, if you don't want to watch all of it, they go to his house at the 38 minute mark. the doco is about a woman trying to convince her science minded dr son that aliens exist, it's pretty good actually!

I'm watching this now. Immediately, what I notice within 15 minutes:

1. the first abductee claims as evidence the fact that "he can carry on conversations with astrophysicists"- though we don't see one of these conversations. the "skeptical son" seems to think this man knows what he's talking about- though he only drops the buzzword "black holes." Unless the son is an astrophysicist, and it's quite clear he isn't, he is in no place to evaluate the astrophysical knowledge of this claimed abductee.

2. They bring in a lie detector. They might as well have reverted to 1600s methods of detecting a witch, in my opinion. A lie detector proves exactly nothing. It is not admissible in court. It is pseudoscience. It is the hallmark of a nonsensical reality show grasping at straws in order to appear scientific and objective.
All a "lie detector", or polygraph does, is measure your heartbeat and galvanic skin response and several other physiological paramaters. It does not get inside your head and directly measure whether you are speaking a lie or not. Even if it did, it does not reveal the truth- it would only report whether the witness is recounting what he imagines the truth to be. A deluded witness could truthfully testify that he believes he saw Santa Claus.

Is this a nail in the coffin for the documentary, demonstrating once and for all that abduction doesn't happen? No. All I know, though, is that if I were present at the recording of this documentary, I would have raised some strong objections to what they're claiming to show and the methods they're using. And I'm still only 15 minutes in. Don't be suckered in by bull# pseudoscience like "lie detectors."

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Did you even bother reading the post I was commenting on? I think not. A guy tried to claim that verbal reports in and of themselves were evidence.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Jim Sparks... I saw him on another video hypnotising abductees, putting suggestions in them to "wake up during an abduction experience and tell the aliens that Jim knows what they are doing", (as if the aliens would even know or care who Jim is). He also helped some of these abductees remove their implants. It was also claimed that he was an ex-CIA agent with inside information on the subject. I guess this would be the inside info, that he is an abductee as well.

Seems like Jim leads a VERY interesting event filled life.
I wonder what other amazing adventures/events he has been through?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

I find both of these people very embarrassing. I also get embarrassed by the fact that there are those among us that are ignorant enough to think they are actually legit.

didn't someone in this thread say we need to "do our homework"? good advice. Try it, do your homework with your eyes open this time and come back in here to tell us how "legit" these two utter morons are.

Seriously, and you wonder why we can't get anywhere in this subject? Morons like Jim Sparks and the legions of "useful idiots" that are too ignorant to know they are getting hosed by charlatans.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I sympathize with your skeptism in a world full of ego-driven liars Naval.

But yes what folks like Ricky and Sparks are saying is valid in the greater context of our civilization, how we run our civilization, and the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yep, interesting.

Another interesting and long (2:24:43) documentary with expert-interviews and theoretical thoughts about the abduction phenomenon is: "UFOs The Secret History 2 - Contact Has Begun - Feature Length HD" YT it.

OR click this: www.youtube.com...

Especially David Jacobs has some scary but interesting things to say...

edit on 09/14/2011 by GeorgeSmiley because: Direct link to YouTube

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

I know Rick. Well, on the internet/emails I mean. I tend to believe him too although I didn't like that he altered his voice. Seemed unnecessary and a bit dramatic. I wonder if he put out any new videos. Thanks for reminding me about him. I like his opinions about the Moon. I really believe him with that. And that's someone, perhaps China? will take irrefutable photos or possibly see them in person, of ruins on the Moon at which point, alien life will have to be acknowledged. I totally believe there's life on the Moon as I type.

Does anyone have any good documentaries on abductions you can toss my way? I only like them when the people are in them. Not reenactments. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
ive heard about alien abductions in the past but are they still going on now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join