It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction, best evidence ever

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
theres still no tangible evidence.

for the best evidences, they talk about implants. they even claim it was tested in some lab and verified non-human technology. but where is the evidence of who tested and such?

ditto for the guy who claim raped by 2 female aliens. one looked mongoloid, the other nordic, yada yada. very creative but where is the actual picture and lab test results by name and complete analysis? without those tangible evidences, those are all just very creative testimonials but nothing solid proof.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The best case of all time for alien abdcution was on January 6, 1976. Mona Stafford, Louise Smith, and Elaine Thomas had their whole car shot up through a beam into a UFO the size of two houses. The whole town saw it.

The second is Myrna Hansen in 1980, she was taken to an underground alien base in the earth. I know it sounds bizarre but this case was studying by a scientist and a prominent psychologist for 3 months, extrememly detailed and conclusive evidence came out of it. The scientist was able to determine the location of an alien underground base prior the abduction and thats where she heard of him.

The third is Judy Doraty and her daughter Cindy in the 70s. Judy witnessed a cattle being mutilated, she said they are fast and methodical, they have long knife-like instruments that do not look like what humans was use, they have needle like instruments that pump materials out of the parts they take.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Wow i never heard of those cases, i gots me some research to do. What about that case in NY where that women was seen by two cops being taken into a ship? I only caught a little bit about it on a show last night.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
the best one i saw on youtube was a video about a man from sydney australia waking up with two "female" aliens in his bedroom, one attempting to rape him... leaving behind a hair, which was later tested with some very strange dna results.

Nonsensical. People seem to forget the basics in these claims: First off re: Alien "DNA", people just seem to take it for granted that living things have DNA, and fail to realize that the reason we have DNA is because that is the hereditary molecule that evolved on EARTH. Meaning aliens from a different planet likely will not have DNA, and we would not recognize alien genetic material even if we had it, because it's structure is so unlike ours.

2ndly, I've read these alot, claims where people claimed they had sex with aliens and gave birth to hybrids. Folks, the law of speciation precludes this. 2 different creatures not of the same species can not produce viable offsrping (that can reproduce) If you went out today and had sex with a gorilla, you could not produce a viable human gorrilla hybrid via sex. Even if you mated with a chimp, no dice, and that is at 98 percent similiarity in genetics.

Now, people want to claim that they can have sex with a being from a totally different planet and produce offspring? NONSENSE.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
reply to post by greyer

Wow i never heard of those cases, i gots me some research to do. What about that case in NY where that women was seen by two cops being taken into a ship? I only caught a little bit about it on a show last night.

Is this the case you are referring to?

www.tricksterbook.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by StratosFear
reply to post by greyer

Is this the case you are referring to?

www.tricksterbook.com...

There was an expose on Budd hopkins done by his exwife or some such for some magazine I forget the name, where she said while they were investigating that case that Linda lied to them multiple times and that Budd knew it, but he shrugged it off.

She claimed the reason is, is that to stay afloat in the UFO world, these authors needed to come up with bigger and bolder claims, etc. I forget the name, but if you find it is a good read.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The guy who put this together has a wild accent.

But he's totally right; these stories are numerous.

Some of the most critical thinking I have seen on this matter was offered by Dr. Karla Turner. She was both an experiencer and a researcher. Some think she was taken out because of what she knew.

The thing about this data is this: It's from real human beings. I see it as more important than a lot of the other evidence for that reason. It is not uniformly scary. But mostly it is scary. Who ever is committing these abductions is not bothering to explain themselves, and use various mind control techniques to make people do their bidding. This would be criminal behavior on our planet. It seems to be their standard operating basis.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tropictul
A really interesting video I have just watched on alien abduction, It was only released today (I think) and has in a way changed what I think about the topic, check it out! iv posted link below

www.youtube.com...

here's the description, as it says on the video "With more and more people every year admitting to being abducted by other worldly beings, The phenomenon is becoming harder to doubt, and with new evidence being presented all the time, alien abduction is becoming a lot more real".

I found the last case very interesting the fact that he was fully conscious throughout every abduction blew me away, and the detail he goes into about each one hes experienced is just crazy! very interesting video.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/9/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

You are obviously a newbie to the alien abduction scene and you are impressed by a video that is no better than one of the awful movies that Adam Sandler "stars" in. There is nothing in the video which could be used in a court of law to prove the allegations. Actually, that is what's wrong with the movement, no one can produce any real evidence, it's all hearsay. Bah, humbug.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by woodnut86

Yeah that was a fairly weird story. Another weird one I remember was the cctv footage of a guy being abducted. I'm not sure if it has been debunked or whatever but it's worth a look:

As for the video presented by the OP, it must be a doco or something because it's really long. I'll watch a little bit and see what it's like.'

EDIT: I can't watch it...the narrators accent is unbearable.

edit on 9-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

I may not like you.
But that was some great evidence.
Glad i saw the video.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with his accent....

But as you wish.
edit on 11-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Actually, that is what's wrong with the movement, no one can produce any real evidence, it's all hearsay.

Testimony is evidence (and there are plenty of alien abduction testimonies). "Hearsay" is generally not considered evidence, because it is not a firsthand account.

1. "John told me that he saw Joe steal the car."
2. "I saw Joe steal the car."

Number 1 is hearsay. Number 2 is legitimate testimony and it would be admissable as evidence in court. Testimony is not only evidence, but it is perhaps the most common form of evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximRecoil

" 2 is legitimate testimony and it would be admissable as evidence in court. Testimony is not only evidence, but it is perhaps the most common form of evidence."

And indistinguishable from a blatant lie.

edit on 11-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

And indistinguishable from a blatant lie.

Sometimes, but, what of it?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by woodnut86
the best one i saw on youtube was a video about a man from sydney australia waking up with two "female" aliens in his bedroom, one attempting to rape him... leaving behind a hair, which was later tested with some very strange dna results.

Nonsensical. People seem to forget the basics in these claims: First off re: Alien "DNA", people just seem to take it for granted that living things have DNA, and fail to realize that the reason we have DNA is because that is the hereditary molecule that evolved on EARTH. Meaning aliens from a different planet likely will not have DNA, and we would not recognize alien genetic material even if we had it, because it's structure is so unlike ours.

2ndly, I've read these alot, claims where people claimed they had sex with aliens and gave birth to hybrids. Folks, the law of speciation precludes this. 2 different creatures not of the same species can not produce viable offsrping (that can reproduce) If you went out today and had sex with a gorilla, you could not produce a viable human gorrilla hybrid via sex. Even if you mated with a chimp, no dice, and that is at 98 percent similiarity in genetics.

Now, people want to claim that they can have sex with a being from a totally different planet and produce offspring? NONSENSE.

Yes. I am sure aliens with science and technology perhaps millions of years ahead of ours would not be able to get round such problems

The "nonsense" is yours.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

Very nice find Tropictul.
The video is very well presented.I knew the Walton and Sparks cases but i haven't heard of the first two.

A similar discription to mr Sparks' was made by a member here about a year and a half ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe that many people lie,but there are cases,like the ones in the video,that are 100% true and should be taken seriously.

Thank you for posting this.

Oh and S+F for you

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I think so, thxs for the link.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
An interesting video. I've only heard about the Walton case but what really intrigued me was the Sparks case. He mentions a part of his abduction that is eerily similar to a dream I had. I dreamed that myself and many others were all sitting on the ground outside and one by one we were picked up and put on an alien craft. When we were on the craft they put us in our own personal booth that had a computer monitor that they used to communicate with us. I can't remember any more details but now it kinda makes me wonder if it was significant in any way. He also mentions that the aliens were concerned about us destroying our planet which also correlates with one of my favorite cases in which school children see greys that convey the same message of us destroying our planet here:

Maybe I'm just piecing stuff together out of nothing but if it is something and thats the message they want to get out then why not just abduct our world leaders? They're the ones who could actually make a difference.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The video might be new but the stories (Jessie, Travis, Jim Sparks etc) are quite old.

It's been alleged that abductions have slowed down and/or ceased. It's further been speculated that the 'experiment' or 'mission' was accomplished by the late 90's early 2000's, Little to no abductions are being done now.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

The second is Myrna Hansen in 1980, she was taken to an underground alien base in the earth. I know it sounds bizarre but this case was studying by a scientist and a prominent psychologist for 3 months, extrememly detailed and conclusive evidence came out of it. The scientist was able to determine the location of an alien underground base prior the abduction and thats where she heard of him.

If there is such a thing as an underground alien base, shouldnt a geologist with the right equippment be able to verify it? You would think that with the internet evidence and real pictures of aliens would mount, but this does not seem to be the case. Or is anyone aware of any picture/alien that is not CGI or at least deserves the benefit of doubt.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
what about the implants that a doctor was able to retrieve and test ? weren't they determined to be of a compound that is "unknown"?

that's pretty good evidence in my mind

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by Tropictul

Apparently the best evidence ever still isn't very good.

One thing mentioned in the video is "implants". They claim that some have no explanation. I'll bet I could come up with several. None of the implants ever have anything alien-looking in them, like a microchip that isn't from earth-based manufacturing, for example. The claims the implants appear unexplainable really don't hold much water.

But a truly alien implant would be pretty good evidence. Their effort to claim the implants as alien actually has the opposite effect, it draws attention to the fact that there's really no good alien origin evidence in the implants. They would be important in having a tangible, real piece of physical evidence.

But there's no evidence any of the implants are of alien origin, despite claims to the contrary.

material retrieved, and tested in an independent lab

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join