It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abduction, best evidence ever

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A really interesting video I have just watched on alien abduction, It was only released today (I think) and has in a way changed what I think about the topic, check it out! iv posted link below

www.youtube.com...

here's the description, as it says on the video "With more and more people every year admitting to being abducted by other worldly beings, The phenomenon is becoming harder to doubt, and with new evidence being presented all the time, alien abduction is becoming a lot more real".

I found the last case very interesting the fact that he was fully conscious throughout every abduction blew me away, and the detail he goes into about each one hes experienced is just crazy! very interesting video.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/9/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
hope this helps

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Is this happening throughout the world today? I hardly hear or see any news about latest abductions. Is there any info about current abduction cases in this video?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
What if some cases were visitations rather than abductions? I have my own story but i`m still a little reluctant to tell, not sure why. But i believed i was visited not abducted.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the best one i saw on youtube was a video about a man from sydney australia waking up with two "female" aliens in his bedroom, one attempting to rape him... leaving behind a hair, which was later tested with some very strange dna results.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

Yeah that was a fairly weird story. Another weird one I remember was the cctv footage of a guy being abducted. I'm not sure if it has been debunked or whatever but it's worth a look:

As for the video presented by the OP, it must be a doco or something because it's really long. I'll watch a little bit and see what it's like.'

EDIT: I can't watch it...the narrators accent is unbearable.

edit on 9-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

The case with the man from Eugenie Oregon is only a few years old, and he still says he is being abducted to this day

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

Can you pleas post a link to this video? its sounds interesting

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

Apparently the best evidence ever still isn't very good.

One thing mentioned in the video is "implants". They claim that some have no explanation. I'll bet I could come up with several. None of the implants ever have anything alien-looking in them, like a microchip that isn't from earth-based manufacturing, for example. The claims the implants appear unexplainable really don't hold much water.

But a truly alien implant would be pretty good evidence. Their effort to claim the implants as alien actually has the opposite effect, it draws attention to the fact that there's really no good alien origin evidence in the implants. They would be important in having a tangible, real piece of physical evidence.

But there's no evidence any of the implants are of alien origin, despite claims to the contrary.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
whats the evidence? Unless he has video evidence of the abduction, its not evidence

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I remember to have been visited by a blue alien women and... We had sex. It looked like a dream and it was a few time after seeing the x-men movie...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
What if some cases were visitations rather than abductions? I have my own story but i`m still a little reluctant to tell, not sure why. But i believed i was visited not abducted.

Yes, I know what you mean. I post a lot on the alien threads, and am always getting hit with the "all aliens are demons" BS. I try to explain the best way I know how, but some find it pretty hard to swallow. Others just believe what the preacher tells them to believe. I was just told this morning that I was going to be judged by the "Father" and sent straight to hell for posting such demonic nonsense.

I have been visited many times, but have been abducted only once. I am not sure the abduction was perpetrated by aliens either. In fact, I tend to think at least half of the abductions are done by the secret government, in an effort to tag everyone who believes in the phenomena.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I really only remember a little bit, i do think something was blocked out or i havent figured out "how" to remember it. I might make a thread one day but i want to know more about what happened before i do. I thought maybe hypnosis might work but i`d rather try on my own first.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wow...just...wow..might as well use cctv in your own house/bedroom to see if the abductions are really taking place the way they feel.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

You say you have your own "vistation" to share with us but you are reluctant tyo tell us all. Why? you are in the perfect place to discuss this! you do not need to be face to face with anyone nor are you going to place your self open to ridicule. If it makes you feel better I shall share my story. I will read everyone elses post and then share my story. I call it a story are I cannot call it factual as I am unsure of what happened, but I will share it all the same.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tropictul

this is the short doco that contains the guy from sydney with the stray pube, if you don't want to watch all of it, they go to his house at the 38 minute mark. the doco is about a woman trying to convince her science minded dr son that aliens exist, it's pretty good actually!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

I really only remember a little bit, i do think something was blocked out or i havent figured out "how" to remember it. I might make a thread one day but i want to know more about what happened before i do. I thought maybe hypnosis might work but i`d rather try on my own first.

Yeah, that's how I am. I can easily tell the story of where and why I was at that place, and the events for several minutes prior, and of a very bright, Sun-like light in front of me, and that is all. I woke up six hours later with my very first sunburn ever, and a host of health problems I deal with every day. Some days I really want to remember, other days I am glad I cannot remember.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So the aliens are tree huggers, yet they are not opposed to serial kidnapping, torture, and sexual assault?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I believe David Biedney did a good job of pretty much discrediting Sparks "story". He was on The Paracast twice and the question that stumped him was, and I paraphrase, "if you were on the craft for 9 hours, where did you go pee?"...

Spark's stumbling and stammering, and some of the answers he tried to give to explain it, were hilarious...

I believe this was the show, if not it was the one two weeks prior...Sparks on The Paracast

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I think I want to know what i cant remember. I didnt get the impression i was to be harmed but to be told something.
My story i guess i`ll make a thread and post it later. Sorry to hear about you health problems, something owes you an explanation the way i see it. I think whatever i saw has my back, Ive had way to many close calls for it to be a coinecedence(spellchecker
)

Here my story threadMy story 1989
edit on 10-9-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join