It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens re-engineered humans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Have any of you guys seen this video?
Bob Lazar is a really intelligent and articulate guy, and i can tell from his body language that he's not lying.

At 2:50 in the video, he starts talking about how Aliens, from zeta reculi, genetically altered humans.
They made 65 corrections to the simian DNA, and came up with man.
What do you guys think of this?
Anyone seen this before?

edit on 9-9-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
might explain why we are one of very few mammals that have no real body hair?
why didn't any other apes evolve with less hair?
they were in africa as well as early man.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

his emotion would say hes not lying, very relaxed sort of sounds annoyed to have to explain it again sort of thing.. althought this could indicate non natural (learnt) recall

but there are some minute physical signs he could be lying

my opinion id say hes predominetley telling the truth or 'extending the truth'

there deffintely are some things to point out were not so natural to this earth
oh how good it would be to know these things

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Have any of you guys seen this video?
Bob Lazar is a really intelligent and articulate guy, and i can tell from his body language that he's not lying.

Odd, that.

See, I can tell by his body language that he is lying.

I can tell from your username that you are lying too.

Harte

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

i dont think its a matter of lying or truth telling, its just wether or not he believes what he is saying. saying that he is telling the truth or lying implies that there is undeniable proof either way

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Harte

i dont think its a matter of lying or truth telling, its just wether or not he believes what he is saying. saying that he is telling the truth or lying implies that there is undeniable proof either way

I know.

I was kidding.

Guess I failed to amuse.

Harte

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i suppose its a possability that we were engineered, if we look at the fossil records there are gaps that have not yet been filled. is this because he had a forced jump in evolution or are we just yet to uncover the missing links from our past. either way the only thing we have prooved so far is that we were not put here by a god (at least not a god in the sence that we think of these days). although to ancient man aliens would of definately been god like

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Then why does Bob lie about his education?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Angelheart so you don't trust Bob but you trust Stanton?He worked for the government very long,much longer then Bob did...So why do you trust Stanton but not Bob?

Back to thread.Really interesting.I've never thought they are re-engineered humans,it could be an explanation on why the alien abduction are increasing...

Nice thread my friend.
S&F!
edit on 10-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

This is like Ancient Aliens, like John Lear saying there are 80 alien species then saying there are little Greys abducting people back in 1992, it is called disinformation when you tell a lie and then make a truth out of it.

The true aliens re-engineering of humans has to do with other things that I will use this literature to help describe.

The aliens will test the abductee to see what kinds of emotional frequencies are produced when different kinds of stimuli are directed at the abductee. Stimuli can be physical (subsonics,light, or variousforms of energy) or mental (inculcation of vivid images into the mind of the abductee). The aliens can examine what mental images are stored in the mind of the abductee and will select those images which are tied into emotions that they wish to evoke. The reason behind this is that the aliens involved can collect" the energy that is radiated on certain frequencies and convert it to a transportable form that theycan store for use later on. Sometimes, the abductee will "learn" the kinds of emotional responses the aliens cannot tolerate and seek to reproduce these frequencies in an effort to irritate the aliens. This can cause thealiens to render the abductee unconscious in order to continue their work. Despite the unconsciousness, portions of the self seem tobeable to remember the "learned" frequencies.The Greys use technology that emits energy on frequencies thatmaintain a separation between the physical body of the abductee and its component field-bodies, including the emotional or astral body.The presence of the emotional component seems to enhance the"quality" of the frequency spectrum that they wish to use.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelHeart
Then why does Bob lie about his education?

The government, most likely removed his records from all the institutions he was credited from.
I can read stantons body language like a hawk, he's lying like it's fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
this is very interesting, made me want to watch the rest of the videos.

i also found this:

what are the charges they sentenced him for?
edit on 10-9-2011 by scheezy because: video

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What makes you an expert on reading body language? Just some basic details about what you're seeing would be great.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Bob got a lot of crap after he came out with his information.

I don't believe that he is still giving interviews.

But who knows? If what he says has any truth in it, there are likely a number of people who would be very interested in totally undermining his claims.

There are some real wild stories connected with that research facility. This one is no more or less wild than most of the others.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
What makes you an expert on reading body language? Just some basic details about what you're seeing would be great.

Not sure, but i dont think reading is your strong point, when did ever say i was an expert at reading body language, are you going to contribute or just accuse me of things i never said?
Meh, as you wish.

These would be some basic tips on how to read body language -
www.wikihow.com...
changingminds.org...

Bob Lazar comes of very genuine.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scheezy
this is very interesting, made me want to watch the rest of the videos.

i also found this:

what are the charges they sentenced him for?
edit on 10-9-2011 by scheezy because: video

Here
!
I think he was convicted for something relating to prostitution.
Im not sure on this, but thats what i've read, im going to go read more tho.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
I can read stantons body language like a hawk, he's lying like it's fun.

I can tell by your keystrokes when you are lying.

You tap a little harder with your right hand when you lie.

Harte

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I said like a hawke not like an expert, interpret it for what you like, i never implied or said expert.
But as you wish

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

he starts talking about how Aliens, from zeta reculi, genetically altered humans. They made 65 corrections to the simian DNA,

Back in the days, Bob was only a temp worker who CLAIMED having worked in Area 51 and seeing those craft etc.

NOW - he obviously "knows" ALL the details, up to and including the Alien agenda, their origin and the EXACT number of corrections they made to the human DNA.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

he starts talking about how Aliens, from zeta reculi, genetically altered humans. They made 65 corrections to the simian DNA,

Back in the days, Bob was only a temp worker who CLAIMED having worked in Area 51 and seeing those craft etc.

NOW - he obviously "knows" ALL the details, up to and including the Alien agenda, their origin and the EXACT number of corrections they made to the human DNA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join