It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Nightmares. Who has them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Just read a thread about a predicted tsunami that is supposedly going to hit the West coast and flood half or more of the country up to the Mississippi. The Youtube example that the OP provided was of a young man that predicted that a big wave would cause devastation somewhere in the world between February 10th---March 11th, 2011.

I'm about to go to bed so it got me thinking, "CRAP! I'm gonna have another tsunami nightmare!!".

I have had tsunami nightmares since I was a teenager. In dream symbolism they're supposed to represent being overwhelmed or helpless. I have felt like that periodically but not constantly throughout my adult life. I constantly have realistic nightmares about tsunami's and apocalyptic, strangely colored skies, I'm always in a different location when I hear the deafening noise and feel the ground shake under me. Then everything get's freezing cold and I can see the giant wall of water coming towards me. Sometime's the waves gradually increase in size... Sometime's I'm on a beach and other times I'm on a mountain top watching big waves crash into cliffs below.

The dream's all have one thing in common. They are horrifying and I never die in them.

I'm creating this thread to see how many ATS users share this experience with me. So, please list down your nightmares and thought's in regards to them.

Best,
Chanel

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting that you have had tsunami dreams since being a teenager. I have only ever had one that i can remember. I dont remember it very well but when i woke up i wrote it down on my ipod because i was doing that with all my dreams at the time. It says-

"Dreamt that the USAs west coast was devastated by natural disaster. Felt so realistic as if it had already happened. Maybe it will happen given the series of events taking place around the planet recently including Japan just the other day. Details of the dream were so fresh and clear at the time but are now dissapearing. I remember being really high up and seeing a large chunk of the continents west coast sliding into the ocean... it was f*****g terrifying"

I had this dream on March 15th a few days after Japans tsunami so i dont think its a premontion. I think the recent disaster influenced my dream. Strange how it focused on the USAs west coast though because i had no knowledge at the time that it was next on the 'check list' of natural disaster areas.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Thank you for sharing.

I never know geographically where I am in my dreams. I've always just been right there somehow in front of the wave. I've never seen a map or any kind of locational pin point like palm tree's or volcanoes.

I don't know if they're necessarily premonitions, considering that I'm always somewhere different when I see the wave (or waves) coming. I'm just curious about how many other people have dreams like mine.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
i used to have some serious "perfect storm" nightmares, way back when.

on a big boat being tossed around in a biblical storm, lol!

they didn't last long in terms of months but very identical each time.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've had many dreams of cataclysmic events:

1. A major city (not sure where but I know it was the US) burning to the ground,

2. The west coast of the US being destroyed beyond repair by a earthquake (10 + magnitude)

3. A nuclear and/or bilogical attack in Chicago

4. The earth being bombarded my meteorites (last night)

Crazy dreams!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hello OP

I would like to tell you about my tsunami dreams and the situation I,m in now.

First the dreams, I have had dreams since a child about standing on a beach and seeing a huge, and I mean HUGE wave coming towards me. This is over 30 Years ago and way before Internet and good ole ATS. Now I must add that I recall that waves did interest me when I was a child,as did dinosaurs and lego Etc.

The dream though is always so vivid and feels real - as if it will happen one day and I cannot escape my fate.
Sometimes the dream is a variation and I too am on cliffs looking down at the devestation and other times I run and manage to just get high enough. Please do not think I can outrun a 400 MPH wave, but hey thats the dream.

The main dream I had about 7 years ago really freaked me out as I was in a set place. I was stood in a house or certainly in a building behind glass and I saw the wave, but I was,nt scared, just thought, I Knew it would happen and laughed.

So now the weird bit. I moved back from Spain to the UK in January for work reasons, which is a bit of an issue as the Seirra Nevada mountains in Spain were within a 2 hour drive for me and are 3000 metres high. There goes my bug out location!

When I was in Spain I used to love to stay in a little town called Sabanillas about 30 minutes from where I worked. I always stayed at a little hotel called donaugustin and just at the beachfront is a lovely cafe I would have breakfast at, behing large glass windows facing the beach.

Anyway Im plainning a trip there on Tuesday the 21 September and will fly back late on Sunday night - the 25th September.

So with all the ATS reading about dates in september, I will be on a beach on the 25th september and in the morning sat at the glass windowed cafe facing the ocean thinking and mayby watching the ocean a little more intently than usual. So if anything happens well I won.t be here to tell you and mayby neither will you.

www.hoteldonagustin.com... ypu can see the cafe and beach in the images

cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
fear not for you can walk on the water

well, at least in dreams.

for now

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I have them. Fairly often too. My sis has them as well and I think the first one she had was just before the big Indonesian tsunami. The last one I had was a couple months ago and the last one she had was a couple weeks ago. Her dream was very similar to mine, but I'm not sure where either of us were in our dreams. I'm pretty sure mine was on the east coast of the U.S. though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have had three dreams that i can remember of huge waves and water.
The first was probably about eleven years ago..I was in some kind of low lying building over looking an ocean. All I can remember of this dream is that a huge wave came up and swallowed this place and I was under water, trapped. Then some guy came out of no where and helped me out of it. Sorry its all I can remember of that one. It was very scary for me at the time, and stayed with me till this day.
The second dream was not very long ago, about a year..It started with a big wave covering a large part of a very populated place. I was in it. There was a brick wall next to me as I was under water swimming/floating along side of others. Also cars and dead bodies were passing by me and my mother(we were holding hands). We were looking for my 9yr old daughter franticly. This one really scared me.....And still does.
The third one was about three months ago..I was on a tall freeway, like the ones that are built one over another in different directions, many of them. I wasn't alone, I was in a pick up truck with others, but we were at a stop because traffic was slowed. Then I seen water( a wave) coming closer to us, it just went under the tallest bridged freeway(the one we were on) and it covered the others and all the land around it. I remember extreme fear on mine and the other faces in my dream. I wont soon forget this one either.
Im not sure if my dreams mean anything of reality, but they are very frightening. I also have dreamt of tornados and fire balls falling from the sky, but those were over ten yrs ago. Most of my dreams now are of water.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I've also had apocalyptic dreams for many years now. I've had them long before I knew of ATS or was into any sort of conspiracy theory.

The one dream which was repetitive - had it many times and it happens in the same location and fashion - is a tsunami dream. I sit in my bedroom (second floor of a house, nice panorama towards the sea) and bigger and bigger waves keep coming until they reach the second floor.

I've had two nuclear attack dreams in which I died (yes.. literally died and stayed "dead" in my dream). I woke up just minutes ago from a dream about some kind of ICBM being launched and seeing it in the sky.

A while ago I posted a dream in this section about two moons in the sky. That was followed by a giant meteor ripping through the sky and weird lights all over the sky.

My personal observation is disaster dreams are becoming increasingly common among people. I also do not buy the "Too much ATS" bullc**p, since I personally had MOST of my most intense disaster dreams before I knew of ATS or any such site.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I've had 3 so far....water based catastrophies...
The second one was more direct... The Crests of the waves were sharks and they ate people as they hit the shore one of the pre march 14th warnings.
The most recent was a more water displacement on a major scale due to tectonics but my first one was about an ocean falling into a great fissure or sinkhole.
So 2 possible Tsunami dreams(nightmares) 1 sadly confirmed

edit on 10-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I had a dream of a plane crash and I was running through a field the night before 9/11 attacks.

I told my mom before school and she was the only one whom I told of the dream before the actual attacks happened.

So for the most part nobody believes me but my mom, since I told her of the dream before the actual attacks happened later that morning.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
At least 5 friends have had a dream of a tusami (all live in the uk). They are not followers of pole shift etc. but all felt it was not too far away. Three of them felt they were actually in the tusami and the other two dreamt it was in another country.

Personally I have not had any dreams of this but my instinct tells me something is coming. Next three months are going to be very interesting on all levels, economic, natural or otherwise. Negative thoughts create, negative reactions so I always remain as much as possible in the positive. We never become less we always become more.

With love and peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Ive had Tsunami dreams for a while now since i was 13, some of them have been pretty out-of-it, like a fat-man on an inflatable donut being swept through my window lol.
But some of them have also been monstrous waves way higher then anything Ive ever seen before!.

All in all i always mainly have disaster dreams. The other night i had one, and i was at the epicenter of a massive earthquake! it was scary but humorous - who ever though that having to dodge falling 30ft trees could be fun?

Happy dreaming

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ive had many Tsunami dreams throughout my life.. but none since 1997.

i was in the doorway of a sandstone building with my son.. i believe i was in Sydney.. the ground started shaking & spliting open.. then i seen a HUGE wave.. somehow i made it with my son & i was at the top of a tower of this building.. then i noticed huge men falling from the sky who would burst into flames before hitting the ground.

NOTE: my son was born in 2001

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If you think the dreams are a prediction of something that is going to happen to you I think it would be helpful to list you location. Are people having dreams of being in a tsunami all located in a peticular area?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Really REALLY creepy that you should ask about this...I had one just last week that had me awake at 3am, absolutely horrified. There was a huge earthquake, and bodies...bodies everywhere. The oceans were so full of bodies that when the waves engulfed my town (central Arkansas), you could see the outlines of the bodies in the waves. All tumbling over each other, the ocean couldn't even hold them all.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've had a few tsunami dreams.
in one dream the wave was as high as the buildings and moving perfectly down the high street without spilling out of the street. as it approached i took cover in a shop. the dream then went weird.
the water in the shop started to rise and i was trying to get higher and higher off the ground to not get wet. it sort of turned into the labyrinth zone on sonic the hedgehog. i'm sure there was music from the game playing from the elevateor too.

new topics

top topics

join