It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe it yet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

www.upi.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

www.deccanherald.com...

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

So I'm just curious. Is there anyone in the audience who still *doesn't* believe that we're currently experiencing the end of the world? Show of hands?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Yep, over here sunshine.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/219667056272.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

*raises hand*

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
So I'm just curious. Is there anyone in the audience who still *doesn't* believe that we're currently experiencing the end of the world?

It is not happening. How about comparing the storms and earthquakes worldwide for the last 10 years, then show us the results. You will then change your mind about your silly claim.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
One or a few countries may get hit by super disaster (man-made or natural). But the world will not end in 2012. Zackaria Sitchin and his Nibiru BS are a tool of mass propaganda away from the real events planned by the Elites.

The Zionist Elites orchestrate (and happening as I post)
■ All Middle East countries government will be toppled and taken over by Muslim Brotherhood (funded by Mi6, CIA and Mossad)
■ Saudi Arabia will be the final one and oil price will skyrocket to US$200 per barrel.
■ US dollar will no longer be favorable by end of 2012.
■ New world currency will be backed by gold. This is the reason why gold will go up to US$3000/oz.

edit on 9/9/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: nibiru BS

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

That's actually hysterical. If my girlfriend wasn't sleeping next to me, I'd be laughing out loud!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
No and I never did.
Do you believe it STILL?
And if you do, then why do you care? You can't stop it, right?
So why not spend your time achieving your 'bucket list' or something?
(Read my Sig.)

We have enough Chicken Little threads at ATS.

edit on 9-9-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
No, I do not believe it. No one can predict the future. If that was so, we would all be predestined and thefore have no freewill. Additionally, the God of Abrham would be bound by its own predictions and therefore unable to change the future, implying that God does not control the universe.

And damn, if the world comes to an end, what can I do? Die. I could be killed by a bus tomorrow, or fall down the stairs and break my neck.

We will die when we will die, but one thing is for sure. We will all die. The game of life is one game no one can win.

Your'e an adult, cope.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
We have enough Chicken Little threads at ATS.

edit on 9-9-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but give me some credit. At least mine didn't include Nibiru or Elenin.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

The game of life is one game no one can win.

Only if you see it as a win/lose scenario.
Remember your elementary school gym classes/sports teams?
"It doesn't matter if you win or lose- its how you play the game"

Out of curiosity, how do you win? Fame? Fortune? Peace of mind? Morals?
IMO you don't win- you experience.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Um Zackaria Sitchin studied the Sumerian tablets not the Mayan Calender
just to clear that up for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

CGI UFO from China is just as bad...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

I understand you fully. My beliefs also include the continuation of the soul after death. i was merely referring to our physical existance.

What I meant was, the flesh dies but the soul lives on, do not worry.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was going to bring that up.
Plus 3 of the links are news and the other is speculation. Not sure what that is trying to convey.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
1 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking.

2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.

4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water.

6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.

7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives

12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.

15 Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17 Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.

18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
2 Peter 3:1-18:

My hand is halfway up, raising slowly higher.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by petrus4

Is there anyone in the audience who still *doesn't* believe that we're currently experiencing [color=FFE2BD]the end of the world?

How about comparing the storms and earthquakes worldwide [color=FFE2BD]for the last 10 years, then show us the results.

Seriously? Only 10? That is all? No more?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermountain
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Um Zackaria Sitchin studied the Sumerian tablets not the Mayan Calender
just to clear that up for you.

Thanks for pointing out.
It's Zackaria Sitchin and his Nibiru BS. And the elite propagandists also link it to Mayan calandar.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Seriously? Only 10? That is all? No more?

That would be enough to see there is no great change, of course feel free to show us more....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Originally posted by spoor

That would be enough to see there is no great change, of course feel free to show us more....

Comparatively, 10 years for Mother Earth, is shorter than the blink of an eye for a human.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Yep, over here sunshine.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/219667056272.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)
What he said. --^

My show of hands...

-saige-

top topics

<<   2 >>

join