It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can bad memoroes do this ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm wondering if it's possible that bad memories in a house e.g Abuse,sadness,anger ect manifest and transfrom it'sself into a spirit or ghost.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
In some individuals, significant emotional and psychological turmoil can cause the distressed person to manifest a poltergeist. The poltergeist is not a sentient thing; it's merely a loose energetic construct unintentionally formed by a person, capable of doing somewhat ghostly things. Kind of like involuntary psychokinesis.

The negative vibes put out by a person immersed in unhealthy thoughtforms can sometimes draw in negative entities, which aren't ghosts per se, but which can also result in a place being "haunted" in a sense.

Finally, a particularly traumatic event, particularly a violent one, can embed itself in the background energy of a location, resulting in a residual haunting, which is essentially a recording of the event which replays itself on a certain level. Many times, the emotional content of an event is retained in the "recording".

So, the answer is sort of.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

well i can tell you for a fact that most living animals can sense emotion very easily

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

well we put off energy on a constant basis. the energy seems to vibrate depending on your thoughts. so would it be manifesting a ghost, or would it be a ghost/demon/whatever is simply drawn to this pain and suffering? its my belief that the energy being put off has a tendency to linger, but i cant prove it yet. then again we cant really "prove" that ghosts exist.
i wonder if putting out the opposite feelings would drive them away

in the stories of poltregeists they usually show up after traumatic things, and seem to exist to cause fear. wouldnt this fear be the same kind of vibrational energy that drew this "thing" to you in the first place? even if the poltregeist is just your own brain doing things its not normally capable of, i still believe that surrounding yourself with good energy will fix your problem. we cant say for sure, so i may be completely off track. either way i hope this is just a hypothetical, and that you arent experiencing it first hand. if you are, good luck. maybe putting out the vibration of hope is enough to counter the fearful energy you had been putting off.

thats not too hard to try, is it?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
I'm wondering if it's possible that bad memories in a house e.g Abuse,sadness,anger ect manifest and transfrom it'sself into a spirit or ghost.

Yes its very much so possible. In-fact that is like the number one way spirits, ghosts and demons enter this realm. But it is not the only way, not by a long shoot.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
If a demonic entity at that location has those attributes they may manifest themselves in order to scare or confuse the occupants of the location.

new topics

top topics

join