It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'missing link' Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

I heard about this earlier in the year. Didn't they find this in an area that is only accessible by plane and is situated in some sort of national park with ancient structures nearby?

I will read your links when I have time. Nice thread OP

edit on 9/9/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: still can't get my spelling right, I give up

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
The Missing Link enigma derives from the fact that NO trace of Homo Sapiens (modern man) can be found beyond 80-100 years ago. As if modern man just "Poof - Presto", appeared from nowhere amidst a thousand shards of stardust.

A complete lie.
See this list...
link

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't care where my body came from tell me where my soul and sprit come form

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Homo Erectus- evolution to Neanderthal......100k years ago
(Poof!! Gone!!! Extinct)
then....PRESTO!!!
Neanderthal - evolution to Human.....80k years ago (??)

Dont know which websites you've been reading, but Neanderthals did not evolve into humans.
Its more like an ugly cousin.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sorry posted in the wrong thread,,
edit on 9-9-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: I made a boo boo

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Very interesting post, but is it the Definitive missing link? Or one of many?

There is really no such thing as a "missing link".
That phrase goes back hundreds of years to an old medieval method of classifying animals on earth, The Great Chain Of Being, and only survives to this day by popular press stupidly putting it in headlines.

The reality is that there are a heap of your ancestors that stretch all the way back to the first life on earth, and none of them can specifically be called "THE" missing link to anything.
Its not a chain.

Awww, c'mon! Next you're going to try to convince us that the Underground Railroad wasn't a train. Do you take us for fools?

edit on 9-9-2011 by tjack because: I added the little winky guy to show I'm just kidding around.

If you believe we evolved from crickets, yes.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Looks like they are gonna rewrite the books for World Cultures Class.... ugh hated that lol

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery

This is interesting stuff, I wonder what all the creationists have to say about this one,

Who cares what they think, they are as relevant and intelligent as flat earthers.

A fringe group who have no place in modern times.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Dad says "Oh look son, here are the remains of our early ancestors, these ape/human like skulls prove we came from them"
Son says "Oh I see dad, does this mean we are apes?"
Dad says "Oh no son, we are humans not apes."
Son says "Im confused dad, what do you mean we arent apes you just said we came from them?"
Dad says "its ok son, one day you will understand"
Son thinks in his mind for some time and quickly forgets it for awhile. Years down the road the child becomes a professor in a University telling others that we were not created by a superior being of immense knowledge and power for a purpose, but we came to be by random acts of evolutionary stages in a process of billions of years. And these students go off spreading this lie to thousands and millions of people, telling them "its ok people, theres no rules, there is no Creator to punish us, we make rules ourselves so do what you want, when you want cause there's no consequeces for your actions!" And at the end of the world all these folk will be judged before the Son of the Most High and weep and gnash their teeth because they would rather believe the lie,because their works were wicked, and would rather live their own life, than accept the One that created them.

Luke 13:22 And He was going through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Yarushalayim,
Luke 13:23 and someone said to Him, “Master, are there few who are being saved?” And He said to them,
Luke 13:24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, because many, I say to you, shall seek to enter in and shall not be able.
Luke 13:25 “When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Master, Master, open for us,’ and He shall answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’
Luke 13:26 then you shall begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’
Luke 13:27 “But He shall say, ‘I say to you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of unrighteousness.’
Luke 13:28 “There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Aḇraham and Yitsḥaq and Yaʽaqoḇ and all the prophets in the reign of Alahym, and yourselves thrown outside.

Also Matthew 8:12,22:13,24:51,25:30.

John 3:16 “For Alahym so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life.
John 3:17 “For Alahym did not send His Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not judged, but he who does not believe is judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only brought-forth Son of Alahym.
John 3:19 “And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked.

Haha im not a least bit worried about finding some fossil remains. It even says 'possible missing link' which means they arent for sure. Plus, if you evolutionists would ever read about all the fake hoaxes that were in the past that people tried to prove evolution that came up false, which was 100% of them so far, I conclude this one is just another attempt to prove humans came from an explosion of nothing, that exploded for no apparent reason and we evolved from apes that for some reason are still here today. And when you cant figure out why some discovery goes against your theory of evolution you claim "Aliens" did it, yet there is no proof of aliens and you crazy evolutionists believe in that garbage HAHA!!

edit on 9-9-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
*hey!..hey guys!!..listen,wouldnt it be great if we stamped out evolution theory further?we cant afford any wanderers..*

*ok,what do we do?..*

*Well as the conspiritirs are talking this up alot and proving very good points around this..we must complete the evolutionary chain..*

Well,im not convinced,not the slightest,MSM?heh,not everything does what it says on the tin..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I do not believe this hodge podge.

It seems made up like the other missing link
they *discovered* which turned out to be a fake.
It was the transition from monkey to man. It was a mans
skeleton and a monkeys head
put together..
This is all bs.
edit on 9-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
... that exploded for no apparent reason and we evolved from apes that for some reason are still here today.

One of these days I might just meet someone who disbelieves evolution, but also actually knows what it is.

Today is not that day.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The Missing Link enigma derives from the fact that NO trace of Homo Sapiens (modern man) can be found beyond 80-100 years ago. As if modern man just "Poof - Presto", appeared from nowhere amidst a thousand shards of stardust.

A complete lie.
See this list...
link

What part was 'the lie'?

You are bogus and are in denial

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Homo Erectus- evolution to Neanderthal......100k years ago
(Poof!! Gone!!! Extinct)
then....PRESTO!!!
Neanderthal - evolution to Human.....80k years ago (??)

Dont know which websites you've been reading, but Neanderthals did not evolve into humans.
Its more like an ugly cousin.

Wow.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to respond to posters who have actually READ your response.

Didn't you read where I stated that PRESTO, humans arrived on the scene?

Neanderthals did not evolve into humans, and neither did anythinf else. This has been my stance the entire time.

Humans were CREATED, by genetic engineering.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
Very interesting post, but is it the Definitive missing link? Or one of many?

There is really no such thing as a "missing link".
That phrase goes back hundreds of years to an old medieval method of classifying animals on earth, The Great Chain Of Being, and only survives to this day by popular press stupidly putting it in headlines.

The reality is that there are a heap of your ancestors that stretch all the way back to the first life on earth, and none of them can specifically be called "THE" missing link to anything.
Its not a chain.

Exactly right.. The better term is transitional fossils, of which there will be many x many. Very unlikely we will find all transitional species though.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
they find a missing link every year.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Some of you guys crack me up!

"The earth is 6,000 years old." Get your head out of the sand, are you retarded or something? I can't believe people like you still think that... 6,000 years old
Yeah ok...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wonder if Rick Perry has sent out massive teams to destroy this "link".

Everything depends on it!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sigh.

Except the original story's content, which is fascinating and I can't wait for further evaluation/placement, you can spot a pop-culture based scientific discussion from a mile away when things like 'creationist' or 'missing link' are tossed around like pre-programmed responses.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

A complete lie.
See this list...
link

What part was 'the lie'?

You are bogus and are in denial

I think you are trying to hard and believe only what you want to believe. You state that "NO trace of Homo Sapiens (modern man) can be found beyond 80-100 years ago", but when someone provides you a link, you can't be bothered to even look at it. I'll do it for you:

Dali (fossil) 209k Homo heidelbergensis or Homo sapiens

Omo 1 190k Homo sapiens

These are older than 100k years ago aren't they? There's more at the same link

You also state:

Most scientists and especially evolutionists are extremely arrogant about the human species; They'd rather accept that humans are at the top of the ladder, most intelligent, and the center of the universe.

In fact most evolutionists believe the opposite. They believe humans are just another life form living on this planet. They look at the evolution of all animals. The evolution of the horse is just as valid to evolutionists. Horse Evolution

What makes us special is our culture and technology, which IS special. You say a God or Alien came down to nurture us, and only us. Isn't this arrogant and self-centered?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join