It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else getting Error 503? (DOS attack)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe

I linked to it in this post on the second page of this thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
humm, last night I was trying to respond to a member in that thread and I got the 503 error message as well. I tried to post some more information that refuted what the member was saying, but I don't think that warranted the attack.

Maybe they just chose the thread randomly, or just someone trying to screw with our heads?
edit on 9-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

I had it happen several times yesterday while looking to read threads and using the search to look up the thread on the guy who had a dream about the Japan earthquake/tsunami befor it happened. I just sianed into ATS so it has yet to pop up.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm sure someone already knows but in case it hasn't been mentioned www.youtube.com.../a/f/1/9j6g7duUS1s
Has the same 503 background for his video bashing ATS,video post date is july 4th, this would be a good place to start at for the source of the attack if it has not been confirmed, as well as this account has a couple ATS bashing videos on it, but this one got my attention because of the same picture. That is unless ATS also uses the same which I have never seen before.

ETA: The video in question is called Honour Guard- A Message to ATS on the lower right hand side.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Itachimaru because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

It is very rare for anon to attack news sites. I am not aware of any such operation.........

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itachimaru

I would not worry about a utube video with a hundred hits most of which probably come from ats peeps watching it.. Just a disgruntled member... If it was a proper attack you would not be able to stop it so easy by blocking a few ips. It would come over a whole range of them..

edit on 9-9-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I know that...but just saying the correlation of the same image on video posted a couple months ago..is a good place to start.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

How many computers were involved in the attack. Would listing their IPs be within terms and conditions..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I heard it wsa being checked for threats. LOL bUT THE PEOPLE i KNOW ARE MORE PARANOID THAN ME

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join