It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP in action Near arecibo Puerto Rico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

The link was clearly wrong - HAARP in Alaska was not shut down in 2010 as it says.

And Arecibo has had a function of observing the ionosphere since it was built in 1963 - that was it's original purpose!!

Here's a basic background document (pdf)....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't believe HAARP has anything to do with whatever you or the video you were linking were trying to show in the sky, looks like it's typical summer weather for a place like Puerto Rico.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I won't comment or speculate on the original posters pictures or videos whatever, because I wouldn't know what to look for any way.

And to think HAARP has been shut down is HOGWASH! There is NO WAY something with that kind of power, and I'm not just talking about the conspiracy stuff, would shut down. There is WAY too much money behind it.

If anything I find it a bit more worrisome that they would try and make us think they have shut it down. If it REALLY WAS as innocent as they say, there would be no reason to "shut down" or "mock" a shut down.

(0.0)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

Hey everyone, after someone asked to provide evidence to my claims, I decided to make this thread. I live near Arecibo Puerto Rico. Arecibo is also a place where HAARP currently has a facility here using the biggest antenna on earth. For those who remember seeing hurricane Irene and some strange waves or lines coming from puerto ricos direction, well now you know the answer.

Here are the videos I just uploaded from my cell. Even the locals here have never seen anything like it in previous years and this is happening everyday. These videos I took back in august to take to the police and let them know what they were doing. Even they are now curious about haarp cause they have been questioning the sky lately. You can even see the HAARP wave pattern in the last video.

Arecibo is a telescope. It receives radio waves, doesn't transmit them. How does this relate to HAARP? Please spell it out, I don't follow you.

The videos show some interesting atmospheric phenomena. How do they relate to HAARP? It seems you're suggesting that HAARP is creating this atmospheric phenomena? Again, please spell it out for me, how HAARP creates the clouds you're seeing here. This is all news to me.

You mention a "HAARP wave pattern" in your post. What is this wave pattern? How do you detect it and differentiate it from other wave patterns?

Thanks for your time.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There was an ionospheric heater associated with NIAC. It was located at Isolote but was destroyed by hurricane Georges in 1998.

A replacement will be, or has been recently installed. The new heater uses the 305 meter dish at Arecibo. Compared to the heater at HAARP it is less than a bug zapper.

It is capable of transmitting at two frequencies; 8.175MHz and 5.1MHZ. Each frequency can be transmitted via three transmitter antennas. Each of those antennas is powered by a 100KW transmitter. So, at a single frequency there is a maximum of 300KW.

This is not a phased array so the direction of the beam cannot be changed at all, it is fixed by the alignment of the Arecibo dish. It cannot be aimed, it can only operate vertically.

It bears no resemblance to HAARP in either power or function. Like HAARP, it has no ability to affect weather or to induce earthquakes. However, it will be (or is) possible to be used it as a "planetary radar" system with the ability to study objects in the solar system. It will have (or has) a limited ability to excite the ionosphere directly above the dish.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

edit on 9/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join