It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio mom accused of raping 10-month-old son

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I seriously hope that Salamandy was being sarcastic when they posted:

TIME OUT!
Since when do woman get so horny that they calm their urges with rape?
The female species simply doesn't think like that. They would much rather think of soap operas and being charmed than get off on sex void of sweet whispers and neck kisses.
Women, have you ever had a friend who had this problem of being sexually attracted to toddlers?
She didn't do it for the sex right? There were other motives (prob revolving around a guy).

If not, where were these types of woman when i was in high school?

Things like Pedophilia, Bestiality, Dominatrix, S&M bondage and a whole slew of mental disorders and not exclusively male related conditions. There are many people both male and female who are sexually deviant.

I have heard of female baby sitters molesting and abusing their wards. Sisters molesting their brothers. It is not about the sexual gratification, it's about the control.

I find it interesting that an ex-girlfriend found the video tape and turned it into the police. That alone is suspicions. For one why would an ex-girlfriend be logging into his e-mail? Does he have a history of doing this? Kinda points to it or at least makes one wonder what else is in the guys computer. If things like www.pcmag.com... can happen, then how is it that this video can even be used as evidence.

The real clincher of a situation like this is that it is a horrible crime that would have gone on if it was not for an ex-girlfriend turning over an illegally gained video. Such a slippery slope between protecting people and protecting privacy. Last thing I want to see is us becoming a police state or old communist era Russia where neighbors spy on neighbors. But then again I definitely do not what things like this to happen either.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Nope, It's pretty clear that you're just another man hater. That's right, I got absolutely no problem whatsoever with the death penalty for this women, even though it will never happen anyway. In my world, People who think like you would be given a straight jacket and thrown into a padded room until you adjusted your warped opinions.

~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by bluemirage5

Nope, It's pretty clear that you're just another man hater. That's right, I got absolutely no problem whatsoever with the death penalty for this women, even though it will never happen anyway. In my world, People who think like you would be given a straight jacket and thrown into a padded room until you adjusted your warped opinions.

~SheopleNation

I have no issue with the death penalty for this woman too.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmusicmr

It's what anyone who would harm an innocent child deserves, Death. Death by natural Law.

~SheopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join