It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio mom accused of raping 10-month-old son

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by howler1369

Is that what the boyfriend wanted? Is that what the boyfriend asked for? Did she do it on her own volition? We don't know, we were not there. We do not have all the facts to go on. It's a short article and you can't just make an assumption. Is she mentally ill? Obviously. Something is wrong up in her brain. 10 months old, I am guessing, that there is a post postpartum depression in there. I could be wrong.

Manhater, are you serious? I looked at the articles that you linked and all of them make the woman out to be the victim. Yes they may have been manipulated but to say that they are any less guilty because of manipulation or…. postpartum depression is absolutely asinine and wrong. Trying to shift the blame to the man is like saying “the devil made me do it”, when all along you knew the what you were doing was wrong. Using postpartum depression as an excuse to perform sexual acts on a 10 month old is inexcusable. And then to say

Is that what the boyfriend wanted?
Give me a freaking break. If this pathetic excuse of a human did not know that what she was doing was wrong, whether or not he boyfriend egged her on, then she is a sack of crap that needs to be removed from existence.

Understand the psychology of her mind at the time and you will understand why she did it. I'm sure in heck not saying she's innocent. She has 85% of blame here. But, the man, I do think he played a little bit in the factor of why she did it. I'm not justifying her actions. I want to know what the heck was going through her mind to make her snap the way she did after 10 months with the child.

edit on 9-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The only way this video could have made it to the police or became public is if the 'boyfriend' turned her in.

Not really.

According to this article,

the ex-girlfriend of Jessup's boyfriend went into his email, found the video and told police"

And according to this,

This was not the only one sent to this man – not with the minor, but graphic sexual videos over period of time.
, so, although under investigation, it doesn't look like the boyfriend is a paedophile, but it's too early to know.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This bottomfeeder should be skinned alive and then beat to death with a rubber hose. This is so sick I am beyond words. Just kill the sicko and remove her from the human gene pool. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by howler1369

In her original post she was just pointing out some related cases and it really does seem like some kind of strange new way these pedophiles are going after children. And I do think the 'boyfriend' in this Ohio case should be investigated to make sure this was only the mother's idea.

And to this, I do agree. If this woman did it because her ‘boyfriend’ asked her to, then he is also guilty, but for different a reason. This woman did a vile act upon an innocent child knowing the difference between right and wrong.

Personally I am tired of the postpartum depression excuse to defend vile acts that women commit upon their own flesh and blood, whether that be molestation or homicide, postpartum depression is not a reason to commit vile acts.

I agree 100% with your post ... except for this.

Contrary to popular belief, she does not know the difference between right vs wrong. Here is why:

Sociopaths do not have a conscience. They operate on pure instinct, like a predator. In fact, all sociopaths are predators. Not all sociopaths rape/molest, but all sociopaths are predators. Sociopaths are completely devoid of human emotion. Their goal is to destroy relationships, while creating chaos and drama and fulfilling whatever self-serving need they may have at the time. Their personal gain is often at the expense of others, in this case, a precious, little baby.

She turned an entire family upside down. All of the family members, including extended family and friends as well, who are normal, and not sociopathic, are grieving.

A sociopath might be a money predator (embezzler, scam-artist, etc) and/or a sexual predator, or other predator. But, they are all predators. If they are not a predator of some sort, they're not technically a sociopath.

They are capable of having sex with anyone and anything, including a baby or child. Not all sociopaths rape/molest children, but all molesters/rapists are sociopaths.

They do not have a moral compass. They do not have a sense of right and wrong. It's non-existent. This isn't an excuse, but it is the reason.

To a normal person this seems unbelievable, if not impossible. But it's true. Sociopaths feel free to do whatever they want to do because a conscience and empathy are what stops us. They have neither.

They are hell bent on destroying anything that they believe they can get away with that will serve whatever sicko need they may have. This mother cared more about the reward that came with traumatizing her baby then she cared about her baby.

The reason (not an excuse, but a reason) is this -- ALL sociopaths see people as objects, tools to be used however they see fit. They do not have the ability to view anyone as human, including their own children. Everyone is a pawn and everything is a game.

People who have co-parented with a sociopath know what I'm talking about. They use the child(en) to get to you, the co-parent, as well as the grandparents, and others. That's why they had a child in the first place. No other reason -- so, they could maintain a life-long connection, should you ever decide to leave them. Which by the way, there is no leaving a sociopath... only escaping.

This despicable act against an innocent baby isn't about sex or about being horny. It's about personal gain at the expense of others, including an innocent, defenseless infant, while fulfilling a self-serving sicko need and desire to control.

A normal mother/person would have reported suspicious on-line activity. Only a sociopath would do what this woman did. A person who is not a sociopath wouldn't be able to go through with this crime regardless of the benefit or reward offered. Her conscience would have stopped her and her empathy would make her want to follow up and alert those that could look into this suspicious on-line individual. Unlike the sociopath, a variety of emotions and feelings would surface.

It's sad to know that anyone can become pregnant. If it were possible to detect socio-pathology before a tragedy or a crime is committed and therefore sterilize sociopaths, child/sexual abuse would be practically non-existent.

This woman is not a mother ... she is a monster. My prayers go out to this baby and to the family who have also been victimized by this sociopath.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There are almost as many female sociopaths as there are males. It's as close to 50/50 as you can get. Women are more likely to get away with many forms of abuse because it's harder for the legal/justice system to believe that a woman can commit heinous crimes. But, they do ... everyday.

There is a perception that men are more likely to be abusive and therefore sociopathic, But this perception is not reality. Yes, males tend to be more physical than women, and they are more likely to physically act out or to be physically aggressive. But, that doesn't change the fact that the percentage of female sociopaths is almost as high as the percentage of male sociopaths. The percentage of male child abusers vs female sexual child abusers is also close to 50/50. Hard to believe, but true.

Sorry, no Links to back this up. Studies are BS. They are subjective and the results can be manipulated.

This information was provided to me over the past 10 or so years by social workers, therapists, rape crisis counselors and employees of Child Protective Services. I believe all of them any day, over a 'study' performed by someone I do not know and research parameters that might be dubious or questionable.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"She has 85% of blame here"

Surely, you are joking. She is 100% to blame and so is he 100% to blame. They are both 100% guilty.

A non-sociopath female with post-partum depression would never even think of doing anything like this.

A sociopath female with post-partum depression would either consider it, or she would actually do it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Are you implying that oral sex on a minor is not rape?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Natural Law calls for this creatures death. The sooner, the better. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk

Ohio mom accused of raping 10-month-old son

www.msnbc.msn.com

DUBLIN, Ohio — A Dublin mother has been accused of raping her 10-month-old son, videotaping the assault and sending the video to her boyfriend in Michigan.

(visit the link for the full news article)

How is that even possible?? I guess sickos can find a way huh...What they need to do with her is throw her into a pit of ravenous pigs, like in the movie Hannibal. This just sickens me, and destroys the rest of my night...BLAH

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The only way this video could have made it to the police or became public is if the 'boyfriend' turned her in.

Not really.

According to this article,

the ex-girlfriend of Jessup's boyfriend went into his email, found the video and told police"

And according to this,

This was not the only one sent to this man – not with the minor, but graphic sexual videos over period of time.
, so, although under investigation, it doesn't look like the boyfriend is a paedophile, but it's too early to know.

That is really bad than. Sounds like the rights of the male were violated by having someone read their emails illegally. It's technically 100% illegal to go around reading other people's emails without their consent.

This could actually give the defense a chance to have this evidence ruled inadmissible in court. I know if I was their lawyer I would be investigating if this could be thrown out or not.

I wonder how everyone will feel then, if the video is ruled inadmissible since it was obtained illegally. Best way to let criminals off is to break the law when apprehending them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

I was thinking that it would be nice if they threw her into a cage of starving crazed rabid baboons.That might be too good for this disgusting excuse for a humanbeing. Anyone who would hurt their own child, let alone any child, should be ruthlessly wiped out from this world. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Or it was one of those the boyfriend sent it to. I have a feeling the boyfriend is involved somehow, why else would the woman do it? Even if he set her up for intrapment, in my books he's guilty to some degree.

I hope the father of this child is somehow able to get this baby's birth certificate changed in the courts so that he never grows up and discovers what his mother did to him.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12
"She has 85% of blame here"

Surely, you are joking. She is 100% to blame and so is he 100% to blame. They are both 100% guilty.

A non-sociopath female with post-partum depression would never even think of doing anything like this.

A sociopath female with post-partum depression would either consider it, or she would actually do it.

I totally agree with everything you posted, to the extent if I wasn't so blonde dumb or brain dead from school, I could of came up with the betters words to say it or spill it out and it came out wrong, I guess. But, I wasn't able to think of it at that split second time and only had few moments online before I had to leave. The 15 % I was putting the factors in there.

I totally agree with everything you said and it was nicely put in simplistic terms. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Actually, you're wrong. When it comes to paedophilia, males are well in to the majority of perpetrators.

As for severe child abuse where a child is killed, a majority still lays with males being the perpetrator.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

So it was the ex girlfriend that found the video and sent it on to Police? Good for her!

I hope to God this is not thrown out of court based upon a technicality and heaven on earth I hope this dispicable mother NEVER has contact with her son....or any other child for the rest of her life. The inside of a woman's prison where inmates recognise her would be real justice.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Actually, you're wrong. When it comes to paedophilia, males are well in to the majority of perpetrators.

As for severe child abuse where a child is killed, a majority still lays with males being the perpetrator.

So tell us all something, Why exactly is it do you think that you feel the need to attack males right now when the subject of the thread is a Women who raped her own child? Listen, quit blaming all men for how bad a few jerks treated you.

Work out your personal issues and again, quit blaming men for everything that is wrong in your life. This women is a mentally ill sicko who needs to be put to sleep. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Quieten down; I commented on another poster......I only stated SOLID facts going by latest stats.

Sorry you don't like to hear the truth but tough luck for ya!

Personal issues? What the hell are you going on about? I'm not the one here suggesting the death penalty.....but you just did!
edit on 10-9-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Jana12

I agree with the last part;
When a child is sexually assaulted and then abducted (or the other way around) ... and then taken to the second location and murdered, it is most often a male pedophile who is the guilty party. When I mentioned females are equally as guilty as men, but get away with it more often, I wasn't including abduction and murder in addition to the sexual assault. I was referring to sexual assaults only, not abduction + murder.

Male sexually-related crimes are reported and included in statistics considerably more often than female sexually related-crimes. Female sexually-related crimes are not reported nearly as often, which is why studies/statistics are distorted and skewed in favor of women. I simply choose not to believe in a myth.

Over the years, I've been given this information by reputable, credible sources, including child-protective agency workers, therapists and law enforcement, since I work in a related field and have access to this information. We have had many conversations about this growing problem. I was shocked myself to learn this.

I have no reason to defend males in general, or male pedophiles. I am a female -- a very child-family oriented female. I'm trying to bring awareness -- a very important, critical issue to light, and to dispel a myth. We don't want to assume that because a babysitter, sibling, teacher, tutor, scout-leader, kiddie camp assistant, neighbor, relative or close long-time friend of the family is a female, that they are highly unlikely or totally incapable of sexually traumatizing a child. Most women don't abuse. Most people do not sexually abuse children, but all it takes is one ... just one, and we don't want to assume ... "female = will never, could never, abuse". 'Black & white' thinking could be potentially dangerous and catch us off-guard. Assuming one cannot or did not sexually traumatize a child because they are a female is dangerous.

1- ALL sexual abusers see people, including children, as objects to be used, which defines a sociopath. Viewing people as an object, a tool or a pawn to be used, is one of the main traits of a sociopath.
All abusers are sociopaths, but not all sociopaths sexually abuse children.

2- Sociopaths are equally male and female (maybe 40/60 and not 50/50, as we will never know for certain, since they don't register with a 'sociopath registry' and sociopaths don't admit to their Doctors or Therapists that they are a sociopath. Most sociopaths, including child abusers, are not behind bars -- they walk among us.

There are many stay-at-home dads who do a wonderful job raising children. But, for the most part, women spend more time in the daily raising of the children, and historically women have had significantly more influence over children than men have. I'm not at all suggesting that most men are uninvolved in the upbringing of their children. That's not true. I am saying that over the decades, women have had a lot more influence over children than men have. Women are highly influential in a baby/child's life.

So, when women tell me, "Men are crazy" OR they ask, "Then how do you explain that the majority of prisoners and inmates are males",

I say, "Yes ... some of them are absolutely nuts, and the majority of (U.S.) prisoners are male - I can't argue that ... but, then, who raised the men?
edit on 10-9-2011 by Jana12 because: EDIT: added to one-line

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

That is if this woman is a sociopath in the first place. There are other factors that are not being considered like was she under the influence of a substance. Drugs and/or alcohol can and do in most cases change the way one thinks and act. It will break down you inhabitations and allow you to do things you normally would never do.

Just nitpicking but when you state:

Not all sociopaths rape/molest children, but all molesters/rapists are sociopaths.
That is a grossly inaccurate statement. How many of us have thought killing someone who have wrong us or screwing someone over on a business deal for our own gain? Does that make you a sociopath because you have the thoughts?

No because you have you inhabitations in place to stop you. A sociopath does not. As I have stated before drugs and alcohol can remove these barriers and allows one commit horrendous acts. Barring the use of any drugs or alcohol I agree that this woman could qualify as a sociopath.

Point is nothing is 100% black or white. Otherwise I completely agree with your posts.

It is good to have a logical, mature debate for once.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
TIME OUT!
Since when do woman get so horny that they calm their urges with rape?
The female species simply doesn't think like that. They would much rather think of soap operas and being charmed than get off on sex void of sweet whispers and neck kisses.
Women, have you ever had a friend who had this problem of being sexully attracted to toddlers?
She didn't do it for the sex right? There were other motives (prob revolving around a guy).

If not, where were these types of woman when i was in high school?

There are women child molesters and rapists.... and they act on their own.... Just like men child molesters.

Why is it that when a woman does this some one stands up and says a man must have made her do it? Are you suggesting a woman cannot think for herself?

this woman did this on her own. No one was there with a gun to her head. If there were some guy telling her to do this, she could have reported them to the police.... She did this because she wanted to.

Women can be pedophiles. Blame the one responsible. Don't try to pass the buck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join