It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio mom accused of raping 10-month-old son

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting, how could a mother do this to her own child? The child is going to have to go through life knowing what his mother done to him. Didn't she even think how this would affect him when he grows up? I hope this disgusting excuse for a mother has the death penalty, and gets the toughest time in jail. Being a father myself, this absolutely breaks my heart thinking that someone could do this to their own child. :,-(

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The child at 10 months old, he will probably most likely ,not remember the assault. Not unless someone tells him.He has a good chance to survive in life without the need of psychologists reminding him of the horrible ordeal.

"Yes, it was wrong, and disgusting."

What makes one do that to their own child? Is beyond me and beyond comprehension.

We will never know.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

What...the... eff

I guess I may be a bit nieve but I recently learned that raping babies actually happens... I read an article recently that was describing the increasing frequency of infant rape in South Africa... I think it said that there are stories that people hear that say if you rape a child, you will no longer have HIV. I was sick when I found out that existed.... and I am sick reading this article. It definitely has me pondering my stance on capital punishment.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

I have just prayed that an army of heavens angels surround this baby boy....and help him to heal in every way possible. I also prayed that he will be put in a safe environment....

This is a very difficult subject to discuss. I suspect that this sort of thing probably happens more than we are aware of.

The woman who gave birth to this baby is not his mother...in my eyes...she is just the person that gave birth to him.

I also pray that he is put in the loving hands of a good nurturing mother soon.

A small innocent, helpless baby....if I could save and rescue them all...I would.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Is that what the boyfriend wanted? Is that what the boyfriend asked for? Did she do it on her own volition? We don't know, we were not there. We do not have all the facts to go on. It's a short article and you can't just make an assumption. Is she mentally ill? Obviously. Something is wrong up in her brain. 10 months old, I am guessing, that there is a post postpartum depression in there. I could be wrong.

Manhater, are you serious? I looked at the articles that you linked and all of them make the woman out to be the victim. Yes they may have been manipulated but to say that they are any less guilty because of manipulation or…. postpartum depression is absolutely asinine and wrong. Trying to shift the blame to the man is like saying “the devil made me do it”, when all along you knew the what you were doing was wrong. Using postpartum depression as an excuse to perform sexual acts on a 10 month old is inexcusable. And then to say

Is that what the boyfriend wanted?
Give me a freaking break. If this pathetic excuse of a human did not know that what she was doing was wrong, whether or not he boyfriend egged her on, then she is a sack of crap that needs to be removed from existence.

To even try and justify why she may have done this is disgusting on your part ma’am.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
NWO satanic child sacrifice? I mean if not, then she might as well be a member. I find it odd they aren't saying what led to her arrest. The trial is set for Monday, about 15 days after her arrest, why can't federal court operate this well? Loughner has been awaiting trial for 8 months and it will continue to be delayed.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Honestly, this is just sick. I don't know how someone in their right mind could do such a thing to their own flesh and blood. Despicable.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I dare say the 'raping' would have been her performing sexual acts upon the baby..

For all those thinking how is this physically possible. Don't be fooled into thinking only penetration is rape
edit on 9-9-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by howler1369

Howler...I agree with you. The woman that did this vile act.....is pure evil.....it is her pleasure to try and destroy that which is good.....for a sociopath that is normal...and I believe she is one.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
TIME OUT!
Since when do woman get so horny that they calm their urges with rape?
The female species simply doesn't think like that. They would much rather think of soap operas and being charmed than get off on sex void of sweet whispers and neck kisses.
Women, have you ever had a friend who had this problem of being sexully attracted to toddlers?
She didn't do it for the sex right? There were other motives (prob revolving around a guy).

If not, where were these types of woman when i was in high school?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
Honestly, this is just sick. I don't know how someone in their right mind could do such a thing to their own flesh and blood. Despicable.

You may not like reading this...but vile people like her....the reason they have children is to do ...what she did. I believe such people are pure evil....they are sociopaths and it is their pleasure to try and destroy that which is good. I know some of you may not believe this...but it is true.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
To say that women do not think like that is native thing to say. Women have urges just like men do otherwise there would be no need for male strippers. Mental disorders do not discriminate between men and women and perversions do not either. Take a look at society as a whole and you will see that a sexual sadist or someone with “abnormal” sexual desires do not limit themselves to just men.

The fact is that this woman, whether or not she was encouraged by a guy” sexually abused her own child. She is 100% wrong in this matter. To say otherwise or to try and shift the blame to the guy is just stupid. Are you saying that women are weaker will then men? Or that women do not know the difference between right and wrong?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
TIME OUT!
Since when do woman get so horny that they calm their urges with rape?

OMG...please tell me your joking…are you seriously saying that a woman cannot nor is capable of rape? Ever here of the teacher who had sex with her student?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

This is just outright disgusting!! I don't understand how any adult can do this to any child...obviously this woman is sick and was most likely abused in her past. I feel horrible for this child and her family. I pray they find peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Freeborn

Don't twist what I am saying okay. The psychology aspect mindset is what I am talking about. Not about the man, not about the woman.

I read in the article that she "videotaping the assault and sending the video to her boyfriend in Michigan". Why?

Is that what the boyfriend wanted? Is that what the boyfriend asked for? Did she do it on her own volition? We don't know, we were not there. We do not have all the facts to go on. It's a short article and you can't just make an assumption. Is she mentally ill? Obviously. Something is wrong up in her brain. 10 months old, I am guessing, that there is a post postpartum depression in there. I could be wrong.

What made her, after 10 months, decide to videotape an assault on her child and send it to her boyfriend? People do sick things for the people they love. When asked. I'm not ruling him out as culpable Because maybe he is. We don't know..
edit on 9-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Wow you're just as sick as she is. Typical.If this were a man that did it to his daughter you wouldn't be trying to justify it. You'd want him dead.The only FACT you need to know is she molested her TEN MONTH OLD SON. I can guarentee you this probably wasn't the first time she did it,she just got caught this time.

ETA : I hope that's not her mugshot in the article. If it is,it's clear she's either mentally ill or proud of what she's done considering she freakin smiling.
edit on 9-9-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I have just prayed that an army of heavens angels surround this baby boy....and help him to heal in every way possible. I also prayed that he will be put in a safe environment....

This is a very difficult subject to discuss. I suspect that this sort of thing probably happens more than we are aware of.

The woman who gave birth to this baby is not his mother...in my eyes...she is just the person that gave birth to him.

I also pray that he is put in the loving hands of a good nurturing mother soon.

A small innocent, helpless baby....if I could save and rescue them all...I would.

sounds well meaning and all, until you realize that angels are imaginary. i prayed instead for an army of tyrannosaurus rex's to surround the boy, at least they were real once. giggity

seriously though, wtf.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Another woman putting her penis's (mans) desires before her own children....
Enough with the man hater crap...clearly she was doing this because the man wanted the videos!
Woman like this have a low self esteem and are easily swayed by the attention of a man. I have seen this multiple times! It is not man hating to point out his role in this depravity!
Clearly however she is a horrible mother, because a good mother would have said WTF, ended the relationship and called the police! She is a horrible, disgusting waste of air in my opinion.
Some woman are so desperate for a mans attention they will sink to any level.....
She deserves to be locked away and have baby rapist inked onto her shirts...let the prison (bleep) get a hold of her...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I really didn't see any attempt to justify these acts in any of Manhater's previous posts. Sounded more like speculation on what would possibly drive some sick individual to do these things.

This is a forum for discussion/speculation, right?

Don't get all bent out of shape and twist peoples' words just because you don't like their username.

In her original post she was just pointing out some related cases and it really does seem like some kind of strange new way these pedophiles are going after children. And I do think the 'boyfriend' in this Ohio case should be investigated to make sure this was only the mother's idea.
edit on 9/9/2011 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In a weird way I'm glad she video taped it because she would never had been caught otherwise and the little boy would had been sexually abused throughout his childhood. I just hope to God this little boy NEVER finds out what his mother did and his paternal family protects him from ever knowing.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

WPBC said that the child's father traveled from Michigan to attempt to gain custody of the child.

Well I do hope and pray to whomever is listening that the father of this child is better than this POS that birthed him. Sometimes it is not in the best interest of the child to have custody given automatically to the mother like most states do. But since no one here know the entire story , nor will we ever know the complete story, we can only speculate on what actually transpired.

I do pray that this child finds peace and a family that will truly love him and give him an opportunity in this life. Sad thing is, once this child grows up and asks the question of “What did my biological mother get sent to prison for?” Wow can you just imagine how the hell you would explain that one…..Poor kido

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join