It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio mom accused of raping 10-month-old son

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

www.msnbc.msn.com

DUBLIN, Ohio — A Dublin mother has been accused of raping her 10-month-old son, videotaping the assault and sending the video to her boyfriend in Michigan.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
How is this even possible? The level of depravity displayed here is beyond words. This woman deserves whatever she gets when this goes to trial. I can’t even comprehend what she was thinking of, and the boyfriend? .... Did he ask for this, or did she just do this on her own? I can’t even bring myself to keep reading to see if there is more information.

www.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
if they have proof without a reasonable doubt...take her out back and feed her to the animals...anyone that can be this sick and disgusting to something there meant to protect and take care of...an abuse of such power should be punishable by something far worse..wonder how she would feel if the same happend to her..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
How sick in the head do you have to be, to even think of something like this? I don't understand pedophilia, and think it's absolutely disgusting. But there is evidence to suggest a portion of men have felt that way since ancient times.

But 10 months old!? How is the attraction/desire even psychologically possible? How is it physically possible? Parts of society are sick.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk

www.msnbc.msn.com

DUBLIN, Ohio — A Dublin mother has been accused of raping her 10-month-old son, videotaping the assault and sending the video to her boyfriend in Michigan.

The saddest part about this, she is the only one out of these sickos that walk the earth dumb enough to video and SEND the evidence. Talk about an easy prosecution.

link   
WTF!!!!!! That is just sick! There is no way to justify this kind of behavior. I'd hate to be the defense lawyer on this. This is totally reprehensible. There should be new tortures invented to punish this sicko with.

link   
oops. double post. I was that mad!

this can be deleted. sorry.
edit on 9-9-2011 by iNkGeEk because: double post - can be deleted.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

10 mths old AND her own son!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Wow guess something she ate must have altered her way of thinking.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just more proof that evil does exist in the world. Not just mental illness, temporary insanity, GM food or too much cell phone usage affecting the brain... but evil. Call me old-fashioned if you wish. People like this will get what's coming to them.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

The only dumb thing about it was that she had a child in the first place. She should be sterilised without anaesthesia the evil, demented woman.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

how???????
how???
what the f
it cant be possible
unless she did the old 'reverse birth'

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by byeluvolk

how???????
how???
what the f
it cant be possible
unless she did the old 'reverse birth'

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Something evil, a normal human mind would not rape a baby, ITS F****ING SICK
this proofs that there are horrible ghosts or/and demons out there or other evil ''things''

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Oh my, please....
I cant believe you wrote that

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This actually isn't the first time, maybe with her, but not with other people. I read that a lot women do this to their children to appease the guy online. Which is mind boggling. Seems like the guys have these women's insecurities and takes advantage of the situation. I'll have to go look, but this happens quite too often.

faithallen.wordpress.com...

www.mlive.com...
edit on 9-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

What a surprise that someone with a user name like your's would try and twist something as horrific and inexcusable as this around so to apportion blame on the man.

Well guess what, she did it, her fault, no-one else to blame but her.

Not all men are evil, far from it.
Some women are evil.

By trying to twist this to fit your hateful mindset you have revealed much about your own nature.

Perhaps you should seek professional counselling before your hatred eats you up and consumes you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ok, they should clarify and state that she performed oral sex on the child, saying "rape" is misleading and confusing. Not saying she isn't a sick f**, she is, but it would clarify alot.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
This actually isn't the first time, maybe with her, but not with other people. I read that a lot women do this to their children to appease the guy online. Which is mind boggling. Seems like the guys have these women's insecurities and takes advantage of the situation. I'll have to go look, but this happens quite too often.

faithallen.wordpress.com...

www.mlive.com...

So it's the man's fault, right, man I would hate to see the movie of your life to see why you turned out to be a "manhater", scary thought.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Don't twist what I am saying okay. The psychology aspect mindset is what I am talking about. Not about the man, not about the woman.

I read in the article that she "videotaping the assault and sending the video to her boyfriend in Michigan". Why?

Is that what the boyfriend wanted? Is that what the boyfriend asked for? Did she do it on her own volition? We don't know, we were not there. We do not have all the facts to go on. It's a short article and you can't just make an assumption. Is she mentally ill? Obviously. Something is wrong up in her brain. 10 months old, I am guessing, that there is a post postpartum depression in there. I could be wrong.

But, I am trying to point out, Is that women are the most common sexual abusers and that other factors are in play. Could me a man factor, could be a female factor.

What made her, after 10 months, decide to videotape an assault on her child and send it to her boyfriend? People do sick things for the people they love. When asked. I'm not ruling him out as culpable Because maybe he is. We don't know..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join