It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
I have wondered about that myself.
Would other countries nark on the existance of other worldly beings?

lol Nark, Their are some latin countries that are very open to the public, I remember once while watching "Unexplained Mysterious" that "Cuba? Columbia?" I don't know either one of does , was very forth coming with information on aliens.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I do not see a single thing in any of those pictures as described except for the "vapors" though what could be anything. This is one of those types of pictures that someone mentions something then all of the sudden people start seeing it, though showing them the pictures without saying nothing and most will see nothing but a picture and chances are that most people wouldn't even know what the picture was of. There is one picture :Archway and ramp: that I can see some thing someone would call an arch, but it just looks like a cliff edge to me, light on top with a dark side to it. if there was an actual arch there, wouldn't there be a light spot under it with a shadow a little off? I do not see any of it.

Also to note that most of the pictures are not even complete! Look at them closely! Most of them are narrow parts pieced together that are missing who can only guess how much in between! Every one of the pictures are either Photoshop close ups or incomplete images.

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I just wanna find Waldo,,,,I mean the vapors and cylinder.
I see what you are saying though.Im an example.I look and see nothing.But if someone were to put a circle of some sort on an image,I would see it and then almost always see it in the others.
I tried looking hard,but nothing

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
i believe the photo you were talking about johnlear can be found at this link. i dont see the silo, building and vapor though.

www.fantasticforum.com...

-lost

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
You guys must be blind I checked those images and managed to find what appears to be a mound which must have been created by an intelligent species, couldn't find evidence of much else though.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It is very interesting to me, too that since noone went to the moon.... were the humans threatened to not to do that?! It is really a good alien base, close to the Earth, and aliens can examine us from there...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
It is very interesting to me, too that since noone went to the moon....

No one went to the Moon? Excuse me?? On what premise do you base that statement Istvan please?

EDIT: sorry - quote brackets missed

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Genya]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sorry, I meant "since that UFO threat"...

By the way, there is quite a lot theory about the moon landing in a studio... not in real. But who knows that really? :-D

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
Sorry, I meant "since that UFO threat"...

By the way, there is quite a lot theory about the moon landing in a studio... not in real. But who knows that really? :-D

I was a strong believer in the moon landings being staged until I watched a recent documentary which satisfactorily explained a great many of the debunkers theories.

As for colonies or building on the moon, I haven't seen a documentary on those as yet.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Jules Verne -- and other early science fiction pioneers -- wrote what was then considered to be far-fetched stories about the exploration of the Moon and the planet Mars. They based their classic literary works, not just on their won fertile imaginations, but on "wild rumors" circulating that such voyages had already been made, accomplished by a group of scientists -- all members of the same secret society. They had tapped into an unknown power source, using it to facilitate the birth of flight, years before the Wright Brothers.

Contacted by this secret fraternal order, Nikola Tesla furthered their cause, coming up with his own improved method of interplanetary travel, soon to be stolen and used by Adolf Hitler and the New World Order.

Maybe they went to the moon!!!!!
uforeview.tripod.com...

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the moon hasn't got any atmosphere so not vegetation and lakes up there

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So we have got to the final point: People never landed on the Moon, and aliens therefore did not threaten the human community to keep away from the Moon . . . How do we know, that the Moon landing was real, anyway? Could be a huge hoax, and the authors are still laughing at the public..

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
interesting pictures but i dont have an eye for seeing stuff thats hard to spot.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here is a site with pictures of Nansen. which is probably the entrance to one of the underground facilities: www.keithlaney.com... "A Hidden Mission for Apollo 17".
The transcript of what the Apollo astronauts are seeing is very interesting. Remember that several of the astronauts tried to talk to 'you' while staying in the NASA imposed guidelines of what may be transmitted to the public.

I can sympthaize with those who cannot make the slightest detail out of the photos I posted on FF. I have shown the original 20x24 to friends here in my den using a large desk mounted magnifying lens and most have commented, "I can't see anything." On the other hand there are a few that have commented, "Well I'll be damned!."

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Are you the same John Lear I've read about? Lear aircraft, Aliens have been here forever and genetic-engineered Jesus? (Sorry if this is a wee off thread, folks-had to ask.)

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Are you the same John Lear I've read about? Lear aircraft, Aliens have been here forever and genetic-engineered Jesus? (Sorry if this is a wee off thread, folks-had to ask.)

im curious also.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
You guys must be blind I checked those images and managed to find what appears to be a mound which must have been created by an intelligent species, couldn't find evidence of much else though.

This is the most credible photo proving the existance of aliens on the Moon. I've been examining the "mound" using a magnefying glass, and got to the point, that it is a nuke launcher aiming to the Earth. I hope, everyone can see that clearly...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by enrage

Originally posted by Der Kapitan

im curious also.

Yes.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The moons gravity is 64% that of earths

That's a lie. The actual number is 16%. It's apalling that you are too lazy to google it, or check you physics textbook.

and there is an atmosphere equal to about 18,000 feet on earth. You can breath without supplemental oxygen but not for long.

Oh give me a break. Breathing at 18,000 is doable and can be done for days (I did this, hehehehe).

I've been to 18,000 feet many, many times.

And, there are no freaking bases on the Moon.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Excellent! Looking foward to more of your posts. I have questions, but I need to do some homework first. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join