It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have today seen links to information regarding moon bases that were made but not by us humans but by something/one else.

Anyone have any views on that?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There's been alot about that. Pics showing large scale mining, big domed structures, obelisks. Some say we have not been back to the moon because we were told not to come back by "them." I find the idea of the moon as an alien base a little hard to swallow. It would be to hard to conceal that kind activity of for very long.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The only so called "UFO Subject" that interests me. There have been loads of threads on ATS about this, including pictures etc. Just do a google search and you will find lots of information about this stuff
the pictures are very interesting too

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It is hard to believe but that does not mean it is not possible.

As NASA and such have the only means to broadcast from the moon, does that not give them the power to hide facts etc. No 3rd party can get information if it is not released by NASA etc.

Link to story -

Moon Base

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Gregandgemma]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ive read numerous stories regarding ufo moon bases. i also read where it was the nazi's that built the first one on the dark side of the moon.
the story also claimed that all you needed was a pair of jeans and jacket on the moon. it said that the government lied saying there was a viable atmosphere on the moon.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
the story also claimed that all you needed was a pair of jeans and jacket on the moon. it said that the government lied saying there was a viable atmosphere on the moon.

key word you used: story!

the moon has very little of an atmosphere. so little, you may as well call it none at all.

link   

ive read numerous stories regarding ufo moon bases. i also read where it was the nazi's that built the first one on the dark side of the moon.

I dont know about the Nazis have a base, but i wouldn't be suprised if they secretly put a man in space, the Nazis were very advance with their technology, Nazis did do alot of good things for the world. Intelligent crop of people, ashame they spent alot of the time killing jews

[edit on 23-8-2004 by infinite]

link   

I have also read somewhere that a body has been found on the moon. HHorribly mutilated and actually taken there post death

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I never said it was impossible, just unlikely. I don't believe that EVERY scientist or astronomy fan would be in on the conspiracy, so alien bases on the moon would kind of jump out at you, I mean everyone can see the moon and get powerful telescopes to look through. People have reported seeing odd things on the moon for a while now. Lights, mists, objects moving across its' surface. A full blown alien occupation, while not a bad idea, from the ET viewpoint, it would be difficult to conceal.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I never said it was impossible, just unlikely. I don't believe that EVERY scientist or astronomy fan would be in on the conspiracy, so alien bases on the moon would kind of jump out at you, I mean everyone can see the moon and get powerful telescopes to look through. People have reported seeing odd things on the moon for a while now. Lights, mists, objects moving across its' surface. A full blown alien occupation, while not a bad idea, from the ET viewpoint, it would be difficult to conceal.

the stories orginated stating that all the bases were on the dark side of the moon. it was where we couldnt see what was on the other side without using a satellite image to show us. even the most powerful telescopes on earth cant look around to the backside of the moon

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The moon was placed into orbit many thousands of years ago and serves as a base for an alien agenda. Yes there are underground labs and yes there are a lot of structures above ground both on the farside and the nearside. The moons gravity is 64% that of earths and there is an atmosphere equal to about 18,000 feet on earth. You can breath without supplemental oxygen but not for long. There are lakes and vegetation. And yes, there are structures, (the Apollo astronauts referred to them as 'constructs' in their debriefings). The best photos for looking for artifacts are the Lunar Orbiter series however most of these have been airbrushed. I was lucky enough to find one (LO II-162H) that was not airbrushed in 16x20 negative format. It was several years before I found a lab that could print a positive in 20x24 format but it was worth the wait. There is a building, a large ramp and several tanks (silos) with vapor coming out of the top and flowing down. I had the photo scanned in 5 sections at 7.5 megs each. I posted some of the sections containing the artifacts in my gallery (john lear) at the fantasticforum. Since I was limited to 2.5 megs and there was a further limitation in the posts at ff many cannot see the artifacts. But they are there.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
The moon was placed into orbit many thousands of years ago and serves as a base for an alien agenda. Yes there are underground labs and yes there are a lot of structures above ground both on the farside and the nearside. The moons gravity is 64% that of earths and there is an atmosphere equal to about 18,000 feet on earth. You can breath without supplemental oxygen but not for long. There are lakes and vegetation. And yes, there are structures, (the Apollo astronauts referred to them as 'constructs' in their debriefings). The best photos for looking for artifacts are the Lunar Orbiter series however most of these have been airbrushed. I was lucky enough to find one (LO II-162H) that was not airbrushed in 16x20 negative format. It was several years before I found a lab that could print a positive in 20x24 format but it was worth the wait. There is a building, a large ramp and several tanks (silos) with vapor coming out of the top and flowing down. I had the photo scanned in 5 sections at 7.5 megs each. I posted some of the sections containing the artifacts in my gallery (john lear) at the fantasticforum. Since I was limited to 2.5 megs and there was a further limitation in the posts at ff many cannot see the artifacts. But they are there.

interesting johnlear, ill check the photos, thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hey John (Lear) could you please direct me in the direction of those pictures I've search fantasticforum and haven't found them yet..

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I cant see much but they are very interesting pictures. I wonder if anyone has seen the supposed real pictures of mars that came out very early in the year. They were magnificent you could clearly see tracks and trees and vegitation also the land wa not as red as nasa would like us to believe. I have them somewhere and i promise to dig em out scan em and post em later.

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I dont remember those ones.I do remember the ones about mars having roman like strucures.Not sure if those were discussed here though.Im sure they were.

EDIT:
I speak of Hoagland.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by SMR]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
certainly interesting pictures John, Although I also have a hard time seeing what you do, on the same side of the coin I don't have experience viewing things from that perspective... I've never flown so .. But I do see the Vapours... very interesting..
I do remember the mars pictures though, I remember seeing some very undeniable structures... which bear an uncanny resemblance to our ancient structures here on earth .. they are the same formation our structures here on earth.
Perhaps its closet to our planet for more reasons than what our government know or WANT to tell us.
I think we're lied to more than we know... pretending to be dumb seems to be bushs strong suit.. talking in circles and saying pretty much nothing but a bunch of fancy words with no meaning
I'm positive that its a common act by all Government/Military/NASA officials.. just a bunch of people patting eachothers backs.... and watching eachothers backs.

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I'm positive that its a common act by all Government/Military/NASA officials.. just a bunch of people patting eachothers backs.... and watching eachothers backs.

And bend us over.
I cant seem to see what others are seeing in the images.I cant see a cylinder or vapor.
Anyone care to put Photoshop to use and circle something?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So when will we know if these bases (if they exist) are occupied? Would a foriegn country like China or the japanese probe that will be up their soon reveal the truth about these ruins? What do you think? If it were the chinese they would probally air the pictures/video of the ruins all over their propaganda speakers/tvs.

SMR

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have wondered about that myself.
Would other countries nark on the existance of other worldly beings?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join