It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC CNN Fail!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Watch this video. I will not ruin it by telling you before hand. Just watch it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

****Edit

This is the song as i heard it reported by my local news

www.mediafetcher.com...

I have not been able to determine which of the many versions I have now seen was the actual song however. With so many fakes out there I really have to quesiton if the local news got the real one or not.
edit on 9-9-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
if it was a mistake,

why didnt the right music follow?

msm liars are usual, just trying to be 'poltically' correct

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
OMG, how could that be an accident? Someone backstage was having a blast with that and probably laughing their aces off. None the less I did find some humor in it. By the way she didn't look a 103.
edit on 8-9-2011 by xvagrantx because: Spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk
Watch this video. I will not ruin it by telling you before hand. Just watch it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by byeluvolk because: (no reason given)

I thought the grandma was ballin'. Music made it even better.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
how was that music a mistake it seemed like it fit fine

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Gotta love these kind of threads,
you guys do realize that some people can't watch youtube at work right? It is common courtesy (and should be in the T&C) to supply a description of what is in the video.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

It is in the T&C, unfortunately it would ruin the effect. I am sorry, just try to remember to watch it later.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Apparently the word nigga was said in the song when they aired it or something? It must have been cut out of the youtube video though because I didn't hear it. The only way I figured out what the problem is was there was a super quick flash of words at the very beginning of the video, so I had to pause it and read what it said. Pretty confusing actually.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well it seems I posted the wrong video I did not realize there were so many fakes of this song on YouTube, which now makes me question if the original news story I heard about it even played the correct song. I will have to go and research this some more I guess.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk

It is in the T&C, unfortunately it would ruin the effect. I am sorry, just try to remember to watch it later.

So you knowingly ignore the T&C and haven't been bitchslapped by a mod yet?
Must be the beautiful white puppy!
I'm a sucka for dogs.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yes sorry, but the whole thing really needed to be seen with no introduction to get the full effect. However as I stated I have now found many fakes of this event so I am not so sure the version I heard on my local news was even the correct version.

Basically it boils down to CNN running a story about a woman of 103 who is still driving, and looks much younger. They then roll some video with a song in the background, and this song had questionable lyrics. With so many versions of this video dubbed with differing songs, I am now not so sure the version I originally heard (added to the OP in an EDIT). Was indeed the real version or not. This could actually be blown way out of proportion and, the song may have used the word “As*” or some other such mundane word that would still be frowned on.

I am still trying to find what song they originally aired amidst all the fakes. This may turn out to be nothing after all.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Gammy's just keeping gangsta - gotta hold it down @ 103

Edit: BTW - that wasn't the news dubbing the music...that was just her 4 twelves in the back doing a little thumpin
edit on 9-9-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Grandma is an OG..pimping her Caddy in PA!! Word to your mama!!

new topics

top topics

join