It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night I Was Kissed By A Ghost

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You won't get attacked by an Incubi or Succubi unless you invoke them. And seriously, I've known a few people who've desperately tried and failed.
Sound's like typical sleep paralysis and hypnogogic hallucination to me. Those will include hearing things too.

Allegedly I was kissed by a ghost once. I say allegedly because I can't prove it.
I went to the underground caverns below Edinburgh a number of years ago. There the local ghost tour guide showed a handful of us an underground *Wiccan* temple (To which I guffawed, since you've never seen anything so blatantly High Magick in your life. It was the whole so called Illuminati shabang. Black and white floors, sumptuous drapes, Masonic symbols thing, all locked up behind an iron gate.)

We moved along to a number of empty chambers, all the while the tour guide trying desperately to convince the more *beige* among us that the place was Wiccan and spooky.

It got hilarious when we entered the next chamber where we found a shoddy stone circle and a large mirror propped up against the back wall. The guide waffled on about some High Priest that had volunteered to spend the night there and banish some evil spirit of a bloke who was a nasty piece of work in life and in death spent his time down there throwing unsuspecting paying ghost hunters and the volunteering High Priest against the wall and generally ruffing them up. There were a handful of people in the room including myself, but I had moved as far away from them all as I could. Should anyone have stepped near me I would probably have heard them on the stone floor.

So after all the ooohing and arring of the beige people the tour guide turned off her torch and with baited breath everyone waited to get duffed up by a dead dude. Instead I felt warm breath on my ear and neck and got softly kissed on the cheek.

Did I get kissed by a ghost, or did I get smooched by what I suspect was the Tour guides mate who I thought I saw sneaking up the tunnels behind us dressed in a cloak? I don't know, it tickled me anyway.

edit on 23-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by roZeGardEn
reply to post by blocula

U2U sent to you

Wait, she's been with you for (at least) 20 years? That's amazing! Surely she must've "said" to you something (either in your mind or verbally, apart from your name), did you try communicating with her?
u2u sent 2 u to (*_*)...yeah, for about 20 years...it's simply fantastic and strange.i never asked for any of this to happen.i think she may be a lover from another life!? reaching out to me from beyond the realms of death!,or a she demon that want's me to think that,but who says demons are evil?...the church,organized religions do and we all know how viscious they have been throughout history! these bizzare encounters started infrequently about once a month or so and have ebbed and flowed ever since.one week she came to me like 3 times! and all together i have had around 100 encounters!?!?!?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Um, it's all nice & stuff that you try to help & think that ulraviolet light scares them away..... but you forgot to check out actual reports which mention cases when these entities visited the individuals during daylight. What then?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well as for the term demon, the negative image was paired with it mostly by the Christian church and the word itself comes from the Greek daimon ("A spirit or lesser divinity between men and gods.").

@Suspiria: getting a kiss on the cheek doesn't necessarily mean that it was a "succubus". Maybe it was a ghost... or the tourist guy's mate that you mentioned

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
what are they?...sucubus and incubus demons? what is a demon anyways? aliens? ghosts? beings from another dimension? real physical beings that co-exist with us on earth and can attain invisibility?

and yes,i can lay down on a sunny afternoon,in my bed,or on my couch,anywhere really and as long as it's dark in the room i'm in...she might arrive...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join