It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night I Was Kissed By A Ghost

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i think this "she thing" was already in my room before i got there and knew i was coming and she waited till i turned out the light...trying to look at it from their perspective,"what are they doing to us"? i still think that she came to me and paralyzed me, so i couldnt stop her from taking what she wanted from me and then took whatever it was back with her to wherever she came from and i think thats why i felt so drained of energy afterwards,what are they using this energy for? or are they actually soul vampires! that disguise themselves as women when appearing to men and as men when appearing to women." if " she took my soul or part of it ..what was it replaced with?!?! ...and remember this she thing had a warm breath! and literally kissed me!
edit on 8-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i guess a lot of people have'nt been kissed by a disembodied phantom...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm going to go with sleep paralysis.I came to this conclusion based on my own experiences which were similar to your OP. While I've never had anything physically touch me,I've had a similar experience which I don't care to share on a public forum.And just a fyi,your eyes don't need to be closed for this to occur.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
there was no way that this was"sleep paralysis" because i was only laying there for two minutes and i never even closed my eyes.this "succubus" was in my bedroom waiting for me and somehow it must have know where it would be able to find me.i felt her warm breath on my face and she kissed me,a disembodied phantom woman and then for me to then have to continue living in a world filled with non believers is pure psychological anguish.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

hey man,if that's what you believe who am I tell you otherwise? I was just pointing out that i've had a similar experience and that's what it was.And I've sleep paralysis set in that quickly after laying down,just sayin

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by blocula

hey man,if that's what you believe who am I tell you otherwise? I was just pointing out that i've had a similar experience and that's what it was.And I've sleep paralysis set in that quickly after laying down,just sayin
could you give a more detailed description of your encounter?...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

yes, I'll be sending you a pm shortly

2nd line

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm just going to post it here instead of sending ya a pm.

I've had sleep paralysis for years. And I know it sounds crazy but I've learned how to control it. in other words I've learned how to wake myself up when i feel it coming on.Sometimes it's right when Im falling asleep..and other times it's when I've woken up and tried to go back to sleep. It's terrifying if you don't know what's happening.

anyway,I'm rambling.I went to bed.As soon as I got comfortable I saw a black shadow just appear and move towards me. Slowly. As it got closer to the bed I could feel it breathing but also could hear it laughing at the same time. It was clearly a female laugh.It messed with me,going from one side of the bed to the other. Then I had a sensation of being dragged out of bed,which anyone whos had sp will know what I mean. I was in bed less then 5 minutes man. And the entire time that this was going on I couldn't move. That's why I believe it to be sleep paralysis.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
yeah its sleep paralysis all right because these beings are paralyizing us,immobilizing us so they can do what they want with us without much if any resistance.its not just a coincidence that men are attacked by female succubus and women are attacked by male incubus...these things are real...but from where do they come? and what is their agenda? i read that they come here to aquire a certain substance from us "if you know what i mean" which gives them the ability to gain access into our world...incredible!...and i've had the traditional sleep paralysis dozens of times and one time not long ago, i let it happen and suddenly there was no fear or pain...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
spooky stuff

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsomali
spooky stuff
its especially frightening because its really happening all the time all over the world and it remains one of the many strange and bizzare aspects of our reality that is all but ignored,kept in denial,eliminated from the mainstream and rarely discussed.what are we so afraid of ? the truth? i have no idea why...are these things ancient demonic spirits? angelic beings? space aliens? witches and warlocks? all of those? or something else? these uninvited guests,these diabolic manifestations,these angelic visitations unfortunately are no stranger to me...for awhile, not so long ago, i was visited by these female entities almost on a nightly basis,but,only from out of the darkness do they arrive,never once in daylight and they somehow know where and when to find us,when the light of love has dimmed in our lives,they are able to detect our lonliness,our broken hearts,our inner solitude and then they will penetrate the thin veil between their world and ours,to fill those empty voids within us with unearthly delights...
edit on 12-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A few months after my fiance was killed in a car crash I felt her hand stroke my face as I lie in bed. I would have thought it was an insect but I was overwhelmed by her scent.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
A few months after my fiance was killed in a car crash I felt her hand stroke my face as I lie in bed. I would have thought it was an insect but I was overwhelmed by her scent.
i feel for you and i truly believe. please read my previous couple of comments above for amazingly they fit right in! with what you just shared with us and i wrote them before i read your comment! some disembodied female "thing" was taking advantage of your lonliness and wanted you to think and feel that it was someone that you had loved and lost...unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS and found this thread. While I haven't felt a kiss on my face, I felt something similar on other parts of my body. I was wondering if it's strange to feel perfectly comfortable with a ghost or entity in your house. Tonight I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye sort of walk across the room I was in. At other times I will see something vague like wispy shadows sort of out of the corner of my eyes approach me. When it or she is right in front of me, I can't really see anything except when I'm not looking straight at anything. Anyway I have felt something on several occasions within my own house.

This spirit or ghost or entity moved into my new house within a week after I moved several years ago. It seems pleasurable which is about all I can say on this web site. The ghost or spirit or whatever stays at my house and I'm left alone whenever I go traveling. I never felt any fear. I'm always awake. I never have sleep paralysis. I don't feel drained of energy unless it's from me not going to sleep enough, not from anything in my house. Actually I would like it a lot better if whatever it was felt more real. Even though I feel a pleasurable sensation, it's not as strong as the real thing. Maybe it's just a female ghost or the spirit of someone I used to know. I don't know.

Maybe I'm not normal. I described having a ghost in my house to one female I know and she seemed afraid that whatever I have could do something if she ever came to visit me. Lol, a new way to scare certain females from visiting me. Might encourage some to actually visit me though. Makes you wonder if something like this is real, can it be real whenever you feel slightly possessed and see strange things happening when you travel around town when you feel such a way.

Maybe I can interact with ghosts on a slightly physical level even though I can't see them. I remember one night something opened up the door for me 3 times in a row. I liked it but I did feel a bit creepy when it happened the last time in a different building. It's creepy having an invisible servant follow you around. Besides that particular night was creepy to start with the way the wind was blowing and everyone seemed to be gone from the college dorm lobbies.

Does anyone else feel perfectly comfortable around ghosts in their home?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
did this ghost follow you when you moved? meaning was it interacting with you wherever you lived before? just be aware that it may be a malevolent being,that is lulling you into a false sense of security with benevolence.if you start hearing scratches on the inside of your walls and menacing growls and moans from nowhere...watch out!...invoking the name of christ out loud seems to back these things off,but only temporarily and some times they just get pissed off and return with a vengeance...no matter what!, don't be afraid...they feed off of fear and negative energy...
edit on 20-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi all! I'm always looking out for threads like this one!

What several of you guys describe sound similar to those "incubus/succubus" (for a lack of a more known term) experiences. And yes, they aren't that uncommon as you'd think.

If you have trouble with guessing the being(s)'s intention while he/she/it approaches you, try to trust your gut feeling - if the being isn't malevolent, you'll know. Or try to ask it politely about the situation and see if you get any response.

If it's the case of a "classical" succubus-scenario, then - as far as I know - saying Jesus' name, prayer or some other religious stuff won't work. It might work against other (really evil) entities though.

Oh yeah, I know it's hard to do what I wanna say but try to not be afraid. I'm in a similar situation as orionthehunter, as in having an entity in my home. Sure, it felt strange (or even creepy) in the beginning but "it" doesn't act malevolently towards me. A difference to note is that "it" can come with me wherever I go, but it doesn't bother me.

...and no, I'm not on drugs or anything. Nor is it the good ol' sleep paralysis, as I'm fully awake while feeling the "sensations" and can move freely if I want.

note: I use the term "entity" because I don't believe that the being is a (human) ghost

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
once the succcubus whispered my name, mmmiiiccchhhaaaeeelll,just like that and there's no doubt that it was female. she is a disembodied phantom who knew my name and knew where to find me and even now,i still deal with her at least once a week.shes been finding me,paralyzing me and touching me for over 20 years! i hardly even try to fight her "will" anymore, because i cannot stop her advances...what is she? where does she come from? what is her agenda?...shes probably hoovering near me right now as i type...watching...waiting...but i no longer fear her and she's never caused me any pain. only an unearthly pleasure thats hard to put into words...
edit on 21-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

U2U sent to you

Wait, she's been with you for (at least) 20 years? That's amazing! Surely she must've "said" to you something (either in your mind or verbally, apart from your name), did you try communicating with her?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

yeah uh,weird thing about this? I've got the same name as you.hmmm.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Succubus / Incubus can't be around Ultra Violet Light.

Humans are their batteries because they can go forth into the Sun and get energy.
As the Earth turns away from the Sun and light is gone....they can come out and gather the energy from their batteries.

You.

So keep a Ultra-Violet light in your room and they won't come. Some think they have something to do with childhood sexual development as those entities alter the chemical balances starting puberty. So maybe they aren't bad.

Where do these Black energy entities reside? Always on the back of the planet facing away from the Sun.

Put a low power UV Laser in the room with a motion sensor and see what happens when you zap those suckers with UV light....If you could catch that on a webcam you'd have a Billion dollar video.

Or start an inter-dimensional War.

Put a blacklight in your room.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join