It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night I Was Kissed By A Ghost

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
this is a true story.an encounter that happened to me when i was about 15 years old.i remember it like it was yesterday.one autumn night i went upstairs to my bedroom.i walked in,turned on the light and closed the door.i changed my clothes and laid down on my bed and turned the light back off.i was alone in my room,no one else was in there with me,no one else was even upstairs.my parents had already gone to bed and their room was downstairs...

alone in the darkness,i was laying on my left side facing out into the bedroom with my eyes open.a wall was just behind me,a closed window was on the otherside of the room opposite me with curtains drawn.after about two minutes had passed i started to get the strangest feeling all over the back of my neck,like waves and pulses of electricity.as that feeling intensified a little and turned into vibrations,i was suddenly filled with a feeling of terror.a feeling that i was not alone in my room anymore.this electrical feeling began to pulsate more and i could'nt move anything but my eyes,which were still open.then i saw a black shape start to form in the middle of the room about ten feet away from me and about five feet off the floor.this black shape was darker than the darkness in my room.it was about three feet across and swirling like thick black smoke.i helplessly watched it slowly moving forward and at a downward angle towards me.in about ten seconds this swirling black mass was about a foot away from me.when all of a sudden i could feel a warm breath of air against the right side of my face.i knew right away that it was from somethings invisible mouth and this was followed by the sensation of warm lips against my face,followed by a very slow,almost seductive and distinctively female kiss against my right cheek.the lips gently pulled away and as i felt another breath of air against my face,all was suddenly gone.the black shape had vanished and i could move again,but i didnt move at all.i was too frightened to even dare try.i just laid there with my eyes open for about five more hours.untill the early morning twilight started to penetrate the windows glass and through the drawn curtains,filling the room with a soft golden glow.finally then my fear slipped away,yet somehow i felt weakened and drained of energy.i think she took something from me and brought it back with her from wherever she came...

i was definitely alone in that room and i could tell and feel without any doubt that this thing,this phantom,was female,it was a disembodied woman.there wasn't any sound during this encounter and whatever she was and wherever she came from,she knew where to find me.i think that it was either a succubus,one of those female demonic entities who lust after mortal men.or i think that it might have been someone from a past life or alternate reality,a girlfriend or a wife that had died before me and was reaching out to touch me from somewhere beyond the realms of death...
edit on 8-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If there was no ectoplasm on you where the ghost contacted you, I lean towards HAARP...or Project Blue Beam.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I HEARD A SEXY WOMANS VOICE WHICH AROUSED ME DURING SLEEP PARALYSIS AND TRANSFORMED INTO AN OLD HAG'S CACKLE...I FELT SOMETHING TOO. PITCH BLACK ROOM. FROM AROUSAL TO TERROR.
edit on 8-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
I HEARD A SEXY WOMANS VOICE WHICH AROUSED ME DURING SLEEP PARALYSIS AND TRANSFORMED INTO AN OLD HAG'S CACKLE...I FELT SOMETHING TOO. PITCH BLACK ROOM. FROM AROUSAL TO TERROR.
thats terrifying,please explain in more detail...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

That is some scary stuff. I've never experienced sleep paralysis thank god. It seems to be much more common than I first thought.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
started to penetrate the windows glass and through the drawn curtains,filling the room with a soft golden glow.finally then my fear slipped away,yet somehow i felt weakened and drained of energy.i think she took something from me and brought it back with her from wherever she came...

does anyone else think this sounds like a dirty story? not to judge your credibility but the more i read it the more it sounds like a water dream

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
started to penetrate the windows glass and through the drawn curtains,filling the room with a soft golden glow.finally then my fear slipped away,yet somehow i felt weakened and drained of energy.i think she took something from me and brought it back with her from wherever she came...

does anyone else think this sounds like a dirty story? not to judge your credibility but the more i read it the more it sounds like a water dream
i'm explaining exactly what happened in every detail that i can still remember and i made nothing up. its all very true and these things,"whatever they are" ,are out there and are more common than people would like to admit...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

NOW I SLEEP WITH FULL BLOWN LIGHT ON. WHICH ISN'T TOTALLY FAIL SAFE BECAUSE ONE TIME I HAD A PARALYSIS HALLUCINATION OF MY LIGHT TURNING OFF AND A SHADOW PROJECTION OF THE PROFILE OF A CLASSIC WITCH FACE ON MY WALL WITH THE EXTREME FEAR ENDUCING CACKLE.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
from where are these beings coming from??? these midnight intruders...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
**** NO ALL CAPS POSTING PLEASE ****

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
If there was no ectoplasm on you where the ghost contacted you, I lean towards HAARP...or Project Blue Beam.

For christ's sake, I'm so sick of people crying out "HAARP" or "PROJECT BLUE BEAM OMG" in every thread ever, even if it's a freakin ghost thread, jesus

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yeah, the people at HAARP are deliberately targeting random teenagers who are going to bed to make them think they're being kissed by ghosts because... because... # if I know man, but they're evil! HAARP!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
some call it sleep paralysis,but i was not even close to being asleep. my eyes never even closed! and "she" came to me after i was laying there for only like two minutes.these things shroud you in a spell of suspended animation,but why not my eyes?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I swear, if the next bigfoot thread I read has someone claiming that bigfoot is a project bluebeam hologram, I don't even know what I will do.

If your theory is that a malevolent organization can project seemingly real images anywhere, at any time, for nefarious reasons, then you might as well claim that the Obama administration has been one big exercise in project bluebeam technology. Literally anything could be chalked up to blue beam, and the supposed technology behind it has never even been explained or demonstrated.

It's just a bunch of people on internet boards like this, assuming that "the government" or "the illuminati" or some similar shadowy organization has the technology because.... I saw it in star wars episode 4!

It must be possible! R2D2 man, projecting that princess leia hologram, man, it's just like what the gov't is doing with HAARP! I know it because it sounds right to me man!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Your title made me think you were also making pottery when this happened.

That is pretty insane, good story and thanks for sharing!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
some call it sleep paralysis,but i was not even close to being asleep. my eyes never even closed! and "she" came to me after i was laying there for only like two minutes.these things shroud you in a spell of suspended animation,but why not my eyes?

I've experienced sleep paralysis, and I can tell you that even though it felt like my eyes were open at the time, they definitely weren't as the details I recalled later turned out to be false (my roommate sitting at his desk, etc.)

Not saying that that's what you experienced, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wowbagger

Originally posted by elevatedone
**** NO ALL CAPS POSTING PLEASE ****

A warning for all caps posting, all in caps, nice!

Sorry, couldn't pass this up
the super moderator was only trying to "show" an example of what he/she was explaining,thats why it was written in caps....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

thats terrifying,please explain in more detail...

In The Terror That Comes in the Night, folklorist and behavioral scientist David J. Hufford argues that sleep paralysis is related to an anomalous experience known in Newfoundland as "the Old Hag." According to Hufford, the Old Hag is "an experience with stable contents which is widespread, dramatic, realistic, and bizarre," and elements of the phenomenon cannot be fully explained either by psychology or culture. His works have explored the connection between the Old Hag and parapsychology in what he labels the "experience-centered approach" to hauntings

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I also wanted to add, I experience sleep paralysis on a fairly regular basis and I have never experienced anything like the OP or Blocula for that matter. I've never heard anyone cackle nor have I ever seen any phantoms trying to seduce or make any physical contact with me like that.
edit on 9/8/2011 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join