It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Collapse and First Contact predicted by FALL 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Great quote "No plan survives first contact with the enemy” the smartest people never allow anything to limit their way of thinking or ability to adapt to new information. Always keeping option open by and putting adversaries to a decision this gives the aggressor options based on what is chosen and to degree control of the situation. Thus giving an advantage so long as one never lets anything go unplanned or unaccounted for

I may loath the Global Elite, Illuminate or whatever you want to call the wealthy powerful group of people, who for generations now have manipulated events, by giving other predefine choices that no matter what way anyone person, group or nation decides do there it must either choose between the lesser of two evils or take a opposing positions that work against a solution by polarizing the other side. Essentially using soft power to play the rest of world’s population for fools without most being aware of it,

That being said I respect them for being incredibly smart and intelligent. Through using the established divisions and subdivisions so prevalent throughout history in all human cultures like race, religion, class in addition to any other idea or belief they can influence or corrupt (i.e. , nationalism to divide up and maintain power over the world, without being known or held accountable, similar to corporate structure where CEOs can be vilified and replaced so to can a nation states leaders or government take the fall to appease discontent. To achieve this is amazing because if you understanding that those with wealth are the most invested in society and its continuation because wealth seeks power in order to protect itself, you know anyone would choose to protect what they have, But to do it in a way that where the majority of people never know you have it is a stroke genius, No matter how misguided it truly is.

Hindsight is 20/20
History is always best comprehended from present to past with every event having a reason leading up to it

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Great quote "No plan survives first contact with the enemy” the smartest people never allow anything to limit their way of thinking or ability to adapt to new information. Always keeping option open by and putting adversaries to a decision this gives the aggressor options based on what is chosen and to degree control of the situation. Thus giving an advantage so long as one never lets anything go unplanned or unaccounted for

I may loath the Global Elite, Illuminate or whatever you want to call the wealthy powerful group of people, who for generations now have manipulated events, by giving other predefine choices that no matter what way anyone person, group or nation decides do there it must either choose between the lesser of two evils or take a opposing positions that work against a solution by polarizing the other side. Essentially using soft power to play the rest of world’s population for fools without most being aware of it,

That being said I respect them for being incredibly smart and intelligent. Through using the established divisions and subdivisions so prevalent throughout history in all human cultures like race, religion, class in addition to any other idea or belief they can influence or corrupt (i.e. , nationalism to divide up and maintain power over the world, without being known or held accountable, similar to corporate structure where CEOs can be vilified and replaced so to can a nation states leaders or government take the fall to appease discontent. To achieve this is amazing because if you understanding that those with wealth are the most invested in society and its continuation because wealth seeks power in order to protect itself, you know anyone would choose to protect what they have, But to do it in a way that where the majority of people never know you have it is a stroke genius, No matter how misguided it truly is.

Hindsight is 20/20
History is always best comprehended from present to past with every event having a reason leading up to it

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Wow that has to be a record for duplicate posts,

On topic i have already thrown in the towel as to what to believe, now i just live my life day to day and try to get the most out of it. But still...i have so many unanswered questions and would love to know all the secrets and ultimate truths.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And here this guy is saying a 'fake alien attack' will take place today: Sept 9th (although he already made a pre-excuse as to why it might not happen. Always a capital idea!)

www.youtube.com...

Here are my new thoughts.

1) Either some people on this planet have totally lost it or
2) A handful of people are shills playing head-games with us or
3) I am so burnt out with all this talk, now every thing sounds ludicrous or
4) I subconsciously know something is about to happen and trying to stay one step ahead

PS. I have to admit, the timing of this huge SW blackout this morning is very VERY interesting though

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo
I want to say that i totally believed that something is going to explode, and i really want this to happens to let it go so much pressure upon us.

I tend to feel the same way.....at times.

I wonder if the blackout this morning (which has been blamed on one man! Really?) is playing into things.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Wow that has to be a record for duplicate posts,

On topic i have already thrown in the towel as to what to believe, now i just live my life day to day and try to get the most out of it. But still...i have so many unanswered questions and would love to know all the secrets and ultimate truths.

I always thought that moments before we cross over, all the secrets are revealed..

Maybe with all this negativity around us we're being forced into one of two roles. First role, stay negative, paranoid, cynical and dark or (like you say) be more positive, focused, calm and enlighten.
Personally I'm hovering in the middle because I know better (than to let this affect me) but I still get drawn into it all the rumors.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The feeling everyone has growing is merely a reaction to the totalitarian tendancies of the various goverments.
We feel the restrictions hemming us in more every daay.
We are constantly seeing peoples rights being violated.
Sure we all feel like something momentous is in the offing, but i think its just our own wishful thinking.
Nobody will preserve our freedom but us alone.
When we all get that message and realise we are the primary ones responsible for our own lives,we will get together and change the world.
Till than we slave for others wealth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join