It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Collapse and First Contact predicted by FALL 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Dr. Georgi Stankov will either have egg on his face or a best seller on his shelf come Spring!

And if any one of these bold predictors dare to say (should this not come to fruition) "well, the Universal consciousness SHIFTED the plan........blah blah blah" they best find one of those DUMB's to hide in for the rest of their lives. Because unlike the lone Nancy Leider's predictions in 2003 (that got just a handful revved up), there are far too many (now) famous people putting their reputations on the line (Hoagland for example) getting a lot more people fired up.

But back to Dr Stankov: Personally, I totally get the spiritual connotation to what he says however, when he gets into specifics regarding alien contact (i.e., the Annunaki left Earth this past March) it gets a little too much for me to digest and that says a lot.

I think many of us feel like we're constantly getting duped with all these town-criers bellowing out: 'end of the world is coming' and by now many of us feel numb. Having said that I think many of us are also feeling a low level of uncertainty and anxiety due to the unsteady economy and the unknowns surrounding 12/21/12.

Could this be part of the larger plan? Have us all immune and disgruntled by the time the 'real' end times come about? Seems plausible but, by whom? Whose orchestrating it all? Aliens? Governments? Our imaginations?

I just don't know what to think or feel anymore. But this makes for a very interesting read.

Answer from Dr. Georgi Stankov to Alfred Webre on August 9, revised on August 20, 2011

The current financial crisis is part of the Scenario for the End Times in 2012 and was planned eons of time ago by the Anunnaki. They have left earth in March this year. The renegade Anunnaki that build the blue bloodline of the 13 ruling families (Rockefeller, Rothschild, The British Royal family etc.), which currently control this world financially, have severed all bonds with the initial Anunnaki, who were our original genetic engineers, and declined to observe the divine plan for earth and humanity in the End Times. Hence the many delays in the 2012-scenario, which was planned to begin in 2009 or even earlier.

Thus all the necessary events, which will lead to the collapse of the Old World Order, will now take place within several days or weeks. This is the background information, which one should consider in order to understand the present forecast. Within this framework, I will discuss the actual causes for the financial collapse, which are currently known to the broad public as random events from the mass media, but are not analysed in the context of Ascension. This concept is only known to few light workers, and even among them there is a huge confusion as to what will really happen and how it will happen in the course of this and next year.

The single major cause for the current financial collapse, which has commenced at the beginning of this month (August), is the World inflation. It was deliberately instigated by the Anunnaki and their minions in the financial sector and in all Western governments. Most CEOs and managers are willful, greedy puppets of these alien masterminds, who have long-term plans for the End Times of this planet, which they consider to be their own. I have discussed the Anunnaki's heinous methods of money inflation in my three essays on the Orion monetary system.

The world inflation, the money supply in circulation worldwide, was about 200 times bigger than the actual industrial production measured as GDP in October 2008 when the current depression began. We are still in the same crisis, which will end with the total destruction of the old economic order this year. As this will happen within the next 90 days, there is no point in giving exact dates, because this will be irrelevant. It is sufficient to point out that the old financial structures will be wrapped up by 11.11.11 (November 11, 2011), when the last, but one star portal will be opened and the ascending timeline of earth and humanity will enter irrevocably the 5th dimension.

The current world inflation is inflation created out of debt. You have the debt of the banks, with which they intended to control the world economy, as they actually did until 2008. The problem of debt is that you can play the game as long as debt is accepted by the other players. As soon as mistrust and fear grip around, the process is reversed. This has happened on many occasions in the past - hence the numerous crises every 3 to 5 years.

The current debt inflation was delegated from the banks to the governments in form of fiscal debt, caused by the huge bailouts of the defaulted banks in 2008 and 2009. This debt was then burdened onto the tax payers, the citizens, in form of austerity programmes. This is the basic mechanism, with which the renegade Anunnaki planned to impoverish the human population and enslave it in the End Times.

But every process on earth and in All-That-is is of dialectical nature. You can stretch the rubber as long as you can in the direction of darkness, but then you have to let it go, and it whiplashes equally further in the opposite direction of light, which is Ascension. Exactly this mechanism, based on the elasticity of All-That-Is (for further information see "Cosmic Laws of Creation and Destruction") was used by the Forces of Light and by the incarnated human souls from the Higher Realms to overcome the huge resistance of the dark ones in the financial sector and in government in the last several years.

For this reason, the Forces of Light mitigated the financial crisis in 2008 in order to prevent the plan of the 13 ruling families to ruin the Western countries and establish the New World Order. Humanity stayed in the Old Order, which will be wrapped up in the coming 90 days under the conditions of the Forces of Light. This would say that the human dark ones in finance and governance, which have now become orphans after the Anunnaki have left earth, will have to surrender unconditionally to the Forces of Light.

Their only condition will be love, compassion, and forgiveness. This would say that the dark ones, who still believe in controlling mankind and earth, must simply open to this inevitable truth. This will happen with or without their consent, as the huge high frequency waves from the central sun of the galaxy are flooding earth and opening the human hearts (the 4th chakra) for the Christ energies of unconditional love. The only unknown variable is the degree of readiness of each individual to open for these energies and accept unconditional love, transparency, and full rejection of all kinds of manipulation as the only spiritual principles of human behaviour.

www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

I found this particular line very serendipitous due to the synchronicity of it all (heighten Sun activity and economic decline) but it almost reads like a Harlequin novel.
[snip]
They (Forces of Light) have decided to let the system crash when the cosmic energies that flood earth have reached the necessary light quotient that will simply disable the dark ones in the financial sector to control the world events, as this has been the case in the past.

I just don't know what I feel anymore. And as I said, I am comfortably yet agitatedly numb!
Almost comatosed!

I would like to hear your input. So please post your feelings.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
While I don't think anything significant will happen exactly on 12,21,2012, even the economy is showing that things are changing and something that will change the future is going to happen. I'm thinking either WW3, or the Western World will fall to China, but these are simply guesses.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Another big prediction! These are always so stunningly accurate that this one must be true!

But I do hope the first contact is going to happen sometime this fall, I'll pass on the economic collapse.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I thought you may have been abducted,please leave a note next time ,so we dont have to worry

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
While I don't think anything significant will happen exactly on 12,21,2012, even the economy is showing that things are changing and something that will change the future is going to happen. I'm thinking either WW3, or the Western World will fall to China, but these are simply guesses.

There seems to be a crescendo building up all around us.

We're simultaneously looking at our failing system, falling economics, the wars with no end, new discoveries in our cosmos, our overly active Sun, continuous scuttlebutt about intelligent alien life and the ancient prophecies all at the same time. It just seems like very suspicious timing. We don't know whether to be frightened or enlightened.

Roll back the clocks to the year 2000. We didn't have half the amount of activity that we have now. It was almost like Mayberry RFD days in comparison.

So, could it all be sign? Is time (events) really speeding up?
I really have to wonder.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz

I thought you may have been abducted,please leave a note next time ,so we dont have to worry

Abducted. Post-banned. Same thing. Just semantics!
Good to be back.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Another big prediction! These are always so stunningly accurate that this one must be true!

But I do hope the first contact is going to happen sometime this fall, I'll pass on the economic collapse.

Well here's the thing though. Some of these people are well known (not particularly this gentleman). But others like Kerry Cassidy, George Kavassilas, Richard Hoagland who have risked their UFO/Spiritual reputations on 'predicting' or foreseeing up coming events.

If comet Elenin comes and goes and Christmas 2011 comes and goes and we're still here, poor but here then....I'm packing it in. I won't believe, read or even consider what others say anymore. I'll turn inward and search for my own truth! (which I should be doing anyway)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I just don't know anymore, I feel as if this is very possible but I feel that a lot of this is getting distorted. The 13 ruling bloodlines, the other worlds, the annunaki/reptillian factor, I just don't know anymore. While I do feel the forces of light are fighting the forces of darkness at this time, and that it is related to 2012 I just don't know how it relates to other worldly beings. I am starting to be of the opinion that YES a change is happening/coming and that the earths vibrational frequencies are heightening which is causing many changes on earth. This is related to 2012 and the changes will reach their peak in dec 2012 and will be finished by 2015. I think that the people in power know of whats happening and are basically trying to use it to their advantage as much as possible.

I do feel that forces of light are at work right now, crop circles are increasing in design and frequency, many sightings of ufo's are happening all around the world, people are feeling this positive change. I went around india earlier this year and had many conversations about this with people and believe me, people are feeling this change, it is very real. I was in a very special/sacred area of southern india that sits in an area that has heightened electro magnetic activity as it sits directly on a Ley line (www.abovetopsecret.com...). Many things were happening at this time in the world. I noticed many strange things happening in this place, peoples energies were insane, really heightened. During the two weeks in this very small area a guy died, another lost his mind, it was as if the area was increasing peoples vibrations, even if they were negative or low vibrations and believe me this had a huge impact on everyone.

So while I am not 100 per cent on how the changes will take place and what exactly is behind them I definitely believe that it is happening right now, and that we need to spread love and light to help people get through this strange time. Cheers mate

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Its very hard to believe in this bs..the Annunaki orchestrating financial collapse? Do you think they travel this far to mess-up with our financial system? Do they actually care about this bloody money thing? Since when did they land on Earth to have left it this March?

I suppose they are in no way less materialistic than us but in fact more stupid

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Well said and my sentiments and trepidations exactly!

Yes something is going on but it's too vague or abstract to put a finger on it. Are we just more aware? Could that be all it is?

I believe in alien life.
I believe in ancient wisdom.
I believe in spirituality

However, I am leaving it up to others to tell me what's what and that's where I feel so off-center. I am holding NASA JPL responsible to tell me about comet Elenin.
I leave it up to some ancient writing experts to tell me what the Mayans wrote.
I turn to political news to give me an idea of where my country stands.
I just turn too much control over to others and that's where everything gets so chaotic and confusing.

It's a very precarious position to be in and it's hard to feel positiveness and love when we feel weighed down with doubt and worry. But, love is strong and our heart is the strongest muscle we have so might as well put it to good use.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: edit-spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Its very hard to believe in this bs..the Annunaki orchestrating financial collapse? Do you think they travel this far to mess-up with our financial system? Do they actually care about this bloody money thing? Since when did they land on Earth to have left it this March?

I suppose they are in no way less materialistic than us but in fact more stupid

Rumor has it some of the Annunaki never left. Well according to this guy, they all left a few months ago.

But it is totally true about the 13 ruling blood lines. You don't even have to be a UFO believer to know that. That's why all our presidents are related to one another (as are the Royal family). That's not that far-fetched if you think about it.

So......in a very warped way, it does kinda make sense. It's all just very perplexing.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I want to say that i totally believed that something is going to explode, and i really want this to happens to let it go so much pressure upon us.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The guys name is Stankov? Really?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by sir_slide

Well said and my sentiments and trepidations exactly!

Yes something is going on but it's too vague or abstract to put a finger on it. Are we just more aware? Could that be all it is?

I believe in alien life.
I believe in ancient wisdom.
I believe in spirituality

However, I am leaving it up to others to tell me what's what and that's where I feel so off-center. I am holding NASA JPL responsible to tell me about comet Elenin.
I leave it up to some ancient writing experts to tell me what the Mayans wrote.
I turn to political news to give me an idea of where my country stands.
I just turn too much control over to others and that's where everything gets so chaotic and confusing.

It's a very precarious position to be in and it's hard to feel positiveness and love when we feel weighed down with doubt and worry. But, love is strong and our heart is the strongest muscle we have so might as well put it to good use.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: edit-spelling

Shut off the internet and what would happen then?Would we still be so enlightened?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Great quote "No plan survives first contact with the enemy” the smartest people never allow anything to limit their way of thinking or ability to adapt to new information. Always keeping option open by and putting adversaries to a decision this gives the aggressor options based on what is chosen and to degree control of the situation. Thus giving an advantage so long as one never lets anything go unplanned or unaccounted for

I may loath the Global Elite, Illuminate or whatever you want to call the wealthy powerful group of people, who for generations now have manipulated events, by giving other predefine choices that no matter what way anyone person, group or nation decides do there it must either choose between the lesser of two evils or take a opposing positions that work against a solution by polarizing the other side. Essentially using soft power to play the rest of world’s population for fools without most being aware of it,

That being said I respect them for being incredibly smart and intelligent. Through using the established divisions and subdivisions so prevalent throughout history in all human cultures like race, religion, class in addition to any other idea or belief they can influence or corrupt (i.e. , nationalism to divide up and maintain power over the world, without being known or held accountable, similar to corporate structure where CEOs can be vilified and replaced so to can a nation states leaders or government take the fall to appease discontent. To achieve this is amazing because if you understanding that those with wealth are the most invested in society and its continuation because wealth seeks power in order to protect itself, you know anyone would choose to protect what they have, But to do it in a way that where the majority of people never know you have it is a stroke genius, No matter how misguided it truly is.

Hindsight is 20/20
History is always best comprehended from present to past with every event having a reason leading up to it

link   
Great quote "No plan survives first contact with the enemy” the smartest people never allow anything to limit their way of thinking or ability to adapt to new information. Always keeping option open by and putting adversaries to a decision this gives the aggressor options based on what is chosen and to degree control of the situation. Thus giving an advantage so long as one never lets anything go unplanned or unaccounted for

I may loath the Global Elite, Illuminate or whatever you want to call the wealthy powerful group of people, who for generations now have manipulated events, by giving other predefine choices that no matter what way anyone person, group or nation decides do there it must either choose between the lesser of two evils or take a opposing positions that work against a solution by polarizing the other side. Essentially using soft power to play the rest of world’s population for fools without most being aware of it,

That being said I respect them for being incredibly smart and intelligent. Through using the established divisions and subdivisions so prevalent throughout history in all human cultures like race, religion, class in addition to any other idea or belief they can influence or corrupt (i.e. , nationalism to divide up and maintain power over the world, without being known or held accountable, similar to corporate structure where CEOs can be vilified and replaced so to can a nation states leaders or government take the fall to appease discontent. To achieve this is amazing because if you understanding that those with wealth are the most invested in society and its continuation because wealth seeks power in order to protect itself, you know anyone would choose to protect what they have, But to do it in a way that where the majority of people never know you have it is a stroke genius, No matter how misguided it truly is.

Hindsight is 20/20
History is always best comprehended from present to past with every event having a reason leading up to it

link   

Hindsight is 20/20

link   

Hindsight is 20/20

link   

Hindsight is 20/20

link   

Hindsight is 20/20

top topics

<<   2 >>

join