It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens With No Clothing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'd rather look at naked grays than at most human nudists.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Here you can found out why on the thread i made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Alien Knicker Elastic Blues
On long-haul interstellar voyages, in such cramped quarters, can you imagine the offence
the smelly sock and dirty underwear piles would have created?
Bleams ago it was recognised, by the natural high council, that such relative trifles damaged
moral and directly caused much (telepathic) infighting and general mental misery, thus
jeopardising vital fact-finding invasive missions.
All clothing was therefore outlawed on all long haul exploratory expeditions.
Many greys were inconvenienced at first, but they acquiesced when they realised that the
benefits outweighed the costs - no more susceptibility to Dreaded Space Wedgies (DSWs).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34b7b0adcafe.jpg[/atsimg]
.............................. A Distant (in terms of time and space) memory.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Nordics are almost always described as wearing clothing.

Now that's a great shame!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Nordics are almost always described as wearing clothing.

I suppose they'd be called Nor-dicks if they didn't.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You know I'm glad the greys don't wear any clothing most of the time. I've heard reports that they absorb nutrients through their skin. see where I'm going with this? i'm personally planning my own anti grey abduction home kit. The key piece to my home defense set up is a simple bucket ow water mixed with '___' perched on top of my adjar bedroom door. next time one of the little twerps strolls into my room the joke will be on them. splash. take me for a little trip mr grey? NO! i take you for a trip!!!!

Also I was thinking a bucket of urine would work pretty well too. nobody likes getting that on them, especially the ones that absorb liquids through their skin.

Think about it. also for reptilioids I have a fire extinguisher. Cold blooded you say you are?. . . thats perfect! stand right there and don't move. In fact keep giving me that ugly look on your face and glaring at me oh so intimidatingly. just dfon't go anywhere I'll be right back. let me show you something. Sploosh. Lets see you abduct me once I body slam your metabolism through the floor by spraying you with freezing cold gas.

See guys therearemany ways to fight the alien threat other than high tech weaponry and internet forums. Get proactive peoples and for gods sake get a bucket already. My little alien friends haven't come back since that one fatefull night. I think they went for an easier abduction. my neighbors. remember if given the choice between a hardened target and a soft one the aliens will usually pick the soft one. why do you think they mostely abduct yokels.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The two most commonly reported aliens (Grays and Nordics), are most often described as wearing clothing. The Grays sporting a jumpsuit type garment, while the Nordics often sport more common clothing.

While naked aliens are reported, I doubt it's a statistical majority.

When you think about it, the idea of clothes is a pretty outdated concept. Since we control the environment within our buildings and vehicles, the age old reason for clothing (protection from the elements..not modesty) is largely diminished. Still, while I can appreciate the sense of freedom of nudity, I don't think I'd want to be naked 24/7, at work, in stores, etc....

<< 1   >>

join