It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens With No Clothing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Why is it most sightings of Aliens nearly always have them bearing no clothing or fur coat. I mean these things evolved enought to shoot around the stars but never thought by making the heat loss from their bodies more efficient that they didn't need as much food. I mean come on? I am guessing that the aliens would either have clothing or at least a bio suit.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

At the very least some mittens and socks.

And they could cover up their naughty bits...I mean they commonly abduct kids....now that is just sick.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Because they are not really aliens, but demonic beings called the nephilim.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Why is it most sightings of Aliens nearly always have them bearing no clothing or fur coat. I mean these things evolved enought to shoot around the stars but never thought by making the heat loss from their bodies more efficient that they didn't need as much food. I mean come on? I am guessing that the aliens would either have clothing or at least a bio suit.

You're coming at it from the wrong way. Advanced beings might evolve out of needing clothing, through technological means. They'd probably view our clothing as the primitive superstition of a less-evolved species who are afraid of their own bodies.

link   
Plenty of Greys are described as having some sort of one piece jump suit, black, sometimes silver.

Some are described as not having any cloths at all, Reptilians are often described wearing human type clothing including lab coats but are also often naked.

It might be because they have a different culture where nudity is not taboo, they may also genetically engineered them selves to have insulating skin of some sort.

Nordics are almost always described as wearing clothing.

link   
I don't believe or disbilieve in aliens but that is a good point! Maybe what we think is there creepy skin is actually some kind of space suit shrink wrap?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
To be fair,

Here is a link to a "alien" with clothes

Spider-Man
spiderman.sonypictures.com...

Haha he is even throwing up the horns

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you've ever seen the series, Stargate SG-1, the Azguard have no clothes either. But they just cloned themselves, so there would be no need to cover anything up.

As for the temperature, I'm sure that they evolved past the need to protect themselves against the temperature or weather. That's probably all internal.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Clothing? Greys are bots like r2d2. Intelligent, highly interactive, robots. They don't need clothes. Though some are interacted through like avatar somewhat.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
maybe they have uber sensitive skin ? maybe they would suffocate if they wore clothes?
maybe what we see of them is some kind of disguise or whole body suit ?

I dunno

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

The Azguard are just another depiction of the greys. More media brainwashing into getting the masses into believing there real, its called pre-programming. The more we see with our eyes the more we start to question our beliefs. But when its not biblically supported there is no truth to be found in it. Greys = demons.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Because they are not really aliens, but demonic beings called the nephilim.
When they arrive, make sure you're first in line to cast them out in Jesus's name.

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Heres a picture of 2 aliens in hell, they seem to be wearing amour of some sort:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Naked is natural, clothed is not. Don't forget, humans lived naked until someone in charge and probably small notice others were larger. So suddenly, naked is bad and everyone must wear clothing. It's hard to be equal when everyone else can see that all men really aren't equal.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Earthling Animals dont wear clothes.

Ancient man never wore clothes. Thats why we have hair.

Ancient Greeks did all their "Games" in the Nude.

It has only been the Heathen Middle East religions, that have imposed clothes on man in the past 2000 years.

The Human body is a sin, you know.

We should only wear clothes for protection from the elements...Cold, wet, Sun.
Other times...just go Nude like ET.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Why do you, in your personal opinion, believe that aliens are demons?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Check this out:

Daemon
en.wikipedia.org...

The words daemon and daimon are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn), a reference to the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy.[1] Daemons are good or benevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), and differ from the Judeo-Christian usage of demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.[2]

In Hesiod's Theogony, Phaëton becomes a daimon, de-materialized,[3] but the ills of mankind released by Pandora are death-dealing keres not daimones. Hesiod relates how the men of the Golden Age were transmuted into daimones by the will of Zeus, to serve as ineffable guardians of mortals, whom they might serve by their benevolence.[4] In similar ways, the daimon of a venerated hero or a founder figure, located in one place by the construction of a shrine rather than left unburied to wander, would confer good fortune and protection on those who stopped to offer respect. Daemones were not considered evil.

The daemon as a lesser spiritual being of dangerous, even evil character, an invisible numinous presence, was developed by Plato and his pupil Xenocrates,[5] and absorbed in Christian patristic writings along with other Neo-Platonic elements.

In the Old Testament, evil spirits appear in the book of Judges and Kings. In the Greek translation of the Septuagint, made for the Greek-speaking Jews of Alexandria, the Greek Άγγελος angelos translates mal'ak, while daimon (or neuter daimonion) carries the meaning of a natural spirit that is less than divine and translates Hebrew words for idols, alien gods of the Hebrews' neighbors, some hostile natural creatures, and natural evils.[6] The usage of daimon in the New Testament's original Greek text, caused the Greek word to be applied to the Judeo-Christian concept of an evil spirit by the early 2nd century AD.

Something like this maybe.
edit on 8-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Thank you for the link, very interesting stuff. It's so strange how the two meanings of the word eventually joined to mean one specific being.

I believe in a higher being, but everything else, I'm not sure of. All will be revealed in the end. And I hope that end comes soon, so we can once and for all live as one in peace and without evil and corruption.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quyll
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Why do you, in your personal opinion, believe that aliens are demons?

I, too am curious.

What could demons (if they even exist) possibly gain from flying around in flying saucers performing impossible maneuveurs at impossible speeds, abducting people and subjecting them to scientific tests, and, at least in some cases, even claiming to be aliens from other planets such as Zeta Reticuli?

Oh, and just because the bible says demons exist, this isn't proof or even evidence of their existance.

And before you say aliens don't exist because the bible doesn't say they do, consider this, the bible also doesn't say anything about computers, yet I believe you are typing on one right now?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I have often wondered that....and where do all these ghost get their clothes? Is there some kind of ghost Walmart

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join