It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just wanted an opinion. Looking at the accusations and finger pointing on both sides, is Iran next in line to be controlled by the U.S.?

I wonder how that would play out for U.S. army morale, which is already low since everyone wants to go the hell home.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
To answer your General Thread Question:

Yes. Probably just before the November Elections.

Which means the US DRAFT will follow mid-2005 when US forces are spread too thin to be of any use.

Men AND Women I'm afraid....so you better get used to the idea.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If Bush gets re-elected, find a comfortable seat and watch the end of the world! bong

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
On 6 May last, the US House of Representatives passed a resolution which, in effect, authorised a "pre-emptive" attack on Iran. The vote was 376-3. Undeterred by the accelerating disaster in Iraq, Republicans and Democrats, wrote one commentator, "once again joined hands to assert the responsibilities of American power www.MiddleEast.Org...

[edit on 23-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes, I think Iran will be next but not for at least another year. (unless they start something)

The US won't have a draft. stop worrying.

Remember that the US can take out Iran without a person even on the ground.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
Yes, I think Iran will be next but not for at least another year. (unless they start something)

I agree. I doubt Bush will risk going into such a bs war right before the elections, or even right after. The American people would be outraged. He'll wait a while I'm sure... but what do I know? He might start WW3 tomorrow!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Without a doubt, Iran will change its attitude toward U.S. demands or the U.S. will attempt a regime change in Iran. Too bad it has to be this way; however, it is very difficult to envision regime change in Iran, without the use of force.

All the world can do is hope and prepare.

new topics

top topics

join