It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
i watched the last 35 mins or so and was simply amazed. A thought occurred to me when he basically says the world is not ready for this technology (in 1977!)... I think we maybe were/are ready but something has gone horribly wrong. Meaning, taking 9/11 as an inside job and framing the Middle East as terrorists, we had a global unifying moment right after 9/11 where we would have accepted this new technology and embraced it - we were ready 10 years ago for about a period of 6 months after the attacks.

I think that was the plan - unify us (as the gentleman in the video mentions one of the pre-conditions to releasing this the energy technology ) by demonstrated evil comes from oil producing nations, then show off the new anti-gravity technology that does not rely on evil oil.

We were ready... we were set-up to be ready. Something went wrong.

Edit to add: Maybe what went wrong is were unable to prepare the global workforce for this massive changeover in technology without seriously disrupting economies... but then again, the news would have you believe we're screwed anyway financially and with unemployment. Maybe that's Obama's ace in the hole for the 2012 election and job recovery plan - new energy anti-gravity energy in 2012. (Fits the Mayan prophecy too).
edit on 13-9-2011 by Jason88 because: more thought and wishful thinking....

Yeah - It does feel like something has gone wrong, off schedule and that PTB are rocking the boat quite a bit lately and putting on quite the show. Or maybe it's on schedule and it's a test before 2012 activities?

It seems to me that those with a lot of money, brains, clout, olympic ability would be ushered into these things if there were a series of known catastrophes about to attack earth.

So what would be a good money... hmm gold? Who would get the money? Hmm maybe TPTB would fight about that a bit (as we see today).

Who would be excellent physical specimens? Those who don't need drugs (always wondered about the big deal over drug testing for athletes).

The brains, well, what would you really want? You'd want their hard drives... hey, you'd want it collected, organized, accessible, perhaps in a cloud.

And most of all you'd want front men. You'd want to downplay religion and be secret about your partnerships so you'd prop up politicians to take all the crap and occupy the masses while you carried on ensuring the continuation of humanity.

Ooops except you wouldn't be very humane now would you. Such a dilemma.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interresting stuff. You didn't turned on subtitles did you? As non-english user I've turned it on, to not miss anything and.. it doesn't fit. It not only doesn't fit, but it looks like someone's trying to say something with it. Just check the last few minutes. For example it translates illuminati as "being in minority". There I thought "weird...". See yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Will watch the whole thing tomorrow, looks cool, never seen it.

But did watch the last 20 mins, very interesting

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
This documentary is old, from 1977, but as relevant as ever before, if not more!

The first part is pretty corny, but even if you decide to skip it, you MUST see the last part, the last 20 minutes where Stan Deyo is interviewed about anti gravity, his work at fbi and the government where he build anti gravity engines and confirms that yes, indeed we do have them. Also he covers abit about the illuminati and the NWO, and why this STILL isn´t revealed to the public. Keep in mind this is from 1977!!
Skip to 0:58:25 for the most important part of the entire documentary.

I get the impression that the only way they will disclose the anti gravity tech for the sheep is after we have a NWO. And the reason for this is pretty obvious too.
edit on 8-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Wow, the thing that strikes me the most about this video is that even though this is from 1977, it might aswell have been filmed yesterday. People have been saying the same things over and over for 34 years an yet nothing has ever come of it. It's quite incredible that the story told by this FBI agent (now physicist? OK...) is still being told today by many other so called "insiders" and yet not a shred of viable and corroborating evidence exists to back any of it up.

Very strange.
edit on 17-9-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
As non-english user I've turned it on, to not miss anything and.. it doesn't fit. It not only doesn't fit, but it looks like someone's trying to say something with it. Just check the last few minutes. For example it translates illuminati as "being in minority". There I thought "weird...". See yourself.

Umm, you mean you turn on caption? It usually doesn't fit, cause it's caption from lips movement, experimental tech still on youtube. Should ask CIA where they get their software.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

oh, some phonetic transcription software. Thanks. Anyway, some of the the errors are really weird and don't match at all. Propably waste of time though.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Wow, when i found this clip, it had some 500 views. Now it has 28 739.
If you turn on videostats on the clip you will see the viewer amount skyrocketed basically at the same time as i made this original post. 13 490 watched the clip from this thread alone..

Quite clearly shows how many people read ATS, and how many bother replying.

edit on 18-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It seems the originally linked clip no longer works, so here is another copy (a new one will always pop up as soon as the old one disappears)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The Grand Deception, the fallen angels are here

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The question is not if the UFOs exist.

The question is: What they are, From where they come, and Who they belong to....

S&F

They are Just like us, but have got out of evolution proccess already, so their minds can settle down on thinking about what is going on with life. That is why we only use 10% of our brain's power, "he" is too ocuppied thinking about how you are going to evolve. They come from everywhere, at least 40% of the star systems have planets that can have life and 99% of the stars have stations on them. They belong to war and that is what they were made of, just like us.

That's my way of thinking, yours might be different, but I'd rather listen to the guy with an alien implant inside his neck.

edit on 28-9-2011 by DeathScytheBR because: forgot an emoticon!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow, Saw this thread a few days ago....I had no idea the video was made in OZ.

Surprisingly, I cant recall seeing this on TV here, certainly in '77, Star Wars was about to be released. I was very interested in the subject at the time,...... perhaps it wasnt shown nationally, or I just missed for whatever reason. (maybe a episode of Chips was on or something). And in 1978 the famous "Valentic" (?) Cessna disappearance/UFO flap occured.

Ive noticed the Aussie accent on US TV, is often given subtitles....So if anyone can not understand what is being said, just Holler for a translation.
Ive recorded many "UFO" programs that appeared during the 90s. Strangely, very few have aired since the 2001 debarcle.......is that an ominous sign?

Anyway well found, i'll spend time watching it.
How come noone has commented about the content of the video yet???? Positive/negative or anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

agreed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join