It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

The bible is based on cultures and beliefs that predate it, such as the Sumerian and Egyptian beliefs. This may explain the revelations, as they seem to be rough translations of the old prophecies from these religions.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I need to know if anybody has ever seen the original footage of the triangle craft flying at 56:30. If not it would be helpful if somebody could point me in the right direction to get in touch with the producer Guy Baskin, I cannot find his contact information anywhere. I've been searching for footage of this craft for over a year now because I personally saw this very same craft and even drew sketches of it in a thread on another website.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I dont beleive in NWOs or secret governments... and I haven't watched this video yet, so where do aliens fit in here? Or all is man made and there are none that we know? And how did they make this technological jump?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I dont beleive in NWOs or secret governments... and I haven't watched this video yet, so where do aliens fit in here? Or all is man made and there are none that we know? And how did they make this technological jump?

We made the technological jump through the knowledge of the Fallen angels.

This is not the first time. The book of Enoch reveals how fallen angels in the past gave mankind certain knowledge.

Chapter 7 describes which angels left their heavenly habitation and came to earth and why, while chapter 8 describes what they taught mankind.

Chapter 7

1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.

2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

3 Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise;

4 And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.

5 But they answered him and said; We all swear;

6 And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.

7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon.

8 That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations.

9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.

11 And the women conceiving brought forth giants,

12 Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;

13 When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;

14 And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, (8) and to drink their blood.

15 Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Chapter 8

1 Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

2 Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.

3 Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots:

4 Armers taught the solution of sorcery;

5 Barkayal taught the observers of the stars,

6 Akibeel taught signs;

7 Tamiel taught astronomy;

8 And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon,

9 And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oh no no no xD religious explanation to Religion forum, no angels, no fallen ones here, ...

Someone could tell me if aliens are mentioned in the video or is it all considered to be our own development? I will answer this myself but just asking those who have watched it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Please keep your religious beliefs to yourself, such anecdote does not serve to answer the question about how we got the technology in the slightest.

Aliens are mentioned yes, but most of this tech was invented by man through science like all inventions. That is what Stan Deyo claims at least, he himself having invented some parts, and later got to know they actually had came further than him, and wanted him on the project. (us govt)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The last 25min is awesome. The intro is terrible and boring. The other hour at the beginning is barely tolerable.

Is there a separate vid clip that someone has ripped, yet, that only has Stan Deyo talking? [brilliant]

S&F.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Watched it...same old, same old. OK in the 70s this might have been new, new (I doubt it) but the point is just because it's old doesn't make it so. In fact, it may have been the starting story (smokescreen #1) for all the current off beat "mainstream" Illuminati, zero point energy, UFO conspiracy, etc etc stuff of today, but all that means is that someone said something ages ago, the internet happened, people copied it, then due to its age everyone now points back at it as if it has gained sort of antique provenance. The guy was probably trying to do a Daniken at the time but without using archaeology as a base.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Please keep your religious beliefs to yourself, such anecdote does not serve to answer the question about how we got the technology in the slightest.

Aliens are mentioned yes, but most of this tech was invented by man through science like all inventions. That is what Stan Deyo claims at least, he himself having invented some parts, and later got to know they actually had came further than him, and wanted him on the project. (us govt)

Maybe you should watch this interview with Stan Deyo earlier this year.

Skip to 1 hour 13mins if you don't want to listen to the whole thing.

edit on 12-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have a great video of a UFO over my place... will upload soon!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Very nicely done! Also, the eyes and body language of the "FBI Agent in Perth" lead me to believe that he is not telling the truth. Watch again.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTib

For some reason the clips not showin up but here's the link: www.youtube.com...
Here's the clip I'm talking about, does anybody know where I could find the original full length clip?
edit on 12-9-2011 by DrTib because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by DrTib because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by NeoVain

I have to agree with others that this sounds very plausible... he sounded like he knew a hell of a lot about what was going on and what was going to happen!!

Just imagine though if these bigwigs had bought the tech out back then... many of us wouldnt of needed to do mundane jobs... we could have been building for specific crafts into space instead of on production lines still making cars which run on petrol!! Could have had flying cars already!!

I think its about time to bring it forth and to stop telling lies so we can stop slaving away for the heirarchy!!

Well think what would happen if we had this technology announced right now? Anti-gravity, no more power plants(Free Energy), no more gasoline and oil dependencies. The world would collapse overnight. All stock markets would crash, the economies of the world would be in failure, and panic would start. Jobs would disappear, food would get snatched up and hoarded, riots and protests everywhere, and wars would start.

It would have to be a very gradual thing. Since most of the world is focused on religion, it's going to take a long time before the world is ready. The oil companies will do anything to keep this stuff from being turned public, because that means the end of them.

Just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by allstarninja
Pretty interesting that he talks about the technology existing to travel at the speed of light. IF what he says in this documentary is true, then it sure does make the whole US Naval Space Command Insider comments more plausible...

Not only that, but imagine how long they've had and used this technology already? For 50 years or longer? What planets and star systems have been explored already? It would take mere minutes to visit any planet in our solar system with light travel. Makes NASA look like a joke doesn't it? No wonder they're so slow to do anything productive, or substantial.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Alien strings / Human puppets

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

We made the technological jump through the knowledge of the Fallen angels.

This is not the first time. The book of Enoch reveals how fallen angels in the past gave mankind certain knowledge.

Chapter 7 describes which angels left their heavenly habitation and came to earth and why, while chapter 8 describes what they taught mankind.

Chapter 7

1 It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.

2 And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.

3 Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise;

4 And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.

5 But they answered him and said; We all swear;

6 And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.

7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon.

8 That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations.

9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.

11 And the women conceiving brought forth giants,

12 Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;

13 When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;

14 And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, (8) and to drink their blood.

15 Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Chapter 8

1 Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

2 Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.

3 Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots:

4 Armers taught the solution of sorcery;

5 Barkayal taught the observers of the stars,

6 Akibeel taught signs;

7 Tamiel taught astronomy;

8 And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon,

9 And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

You do realize that the bible came from most religions right? Most religions are older than Jesus. Hindu being one of the oldest. Research and learn before posting.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

The new testament stems from the old testament. The scriptures that I quoted are between roughly four to five thousand years old (The book of Enoch).

Jesus fulfilled the scriptures in the old testament and he is the prophesied Messiah. He is coming back soon to claim his children.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Great thread OP, have been following avidly.

What an amazing watch, thanks for posting that.
At about
1:03:07 (ish)
this hit a nerve...

"There's a lot of mysteries out there I think that, you know, to be a true scientist, I just...you have to be like a child, and be a discoverer and don't think that you know everything or understand everything. Be ready to re-evaluate your entire concept of how it all works, and if you do that, you're being honest, and scientific."

Shared information and technology without personal gain would be really something to see, wouldn't it?

I have personal issues with the religion side of this doco, as I don't subscribe to any one religion, so he lost me a bit there. Or maybe it's fear of confirmation that holds me back, I haven't worked it out yet....anyhow
I do see the a correlation of similarities within a range of religions, which are all partly based on fact. It's such a massive undertaking to try and understand and interpret those written words, which clearly have caused long running unrest on our planet so far, and will probably continue to do so.

In MY dream (short version), I made my children and I get off the boat, back into strife, and unearthed a shiny silver/stainless steel tomahawk (I can still see it), it was beautiful.
Maybe my job will be to stay and fight...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No need to watch, they look like chinese lanterns to me and if you don't believe in NWO here's the proof -
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-9-2011 by truthrising2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i watched the last 35 mins or so and was simply amazed. A thought occurred to me when he basically says the world is not ready for this technology (in 1977!)... I think we maybe were/are ready but something has gone horribly wrong. Meaning, taking 9/11 as an inside job and framing the Middle East as terrorists, we had a global unifying moment right after 9/11 where we would have accepted this new technology and embraced it - we were ready 10 years ago for about a period of 6 months after the attacks.

I think that was the plan - unify us (as the gentleman in the video mentions one of the pre-conditions to releasing this the energy technology ) by demonstrated evil comes from oil producing nations, then show off the new anti-gravity technology that does not rely on evil oil.

We were ready... we were set-up to be ready. Something went wrong.

Edit to add: Maybe what went wrong is were unable to prepare the global workforce for this massive changeover in technology without seriously disrupting economies... but then again, the news would have you believe we're screwed anyway financially and with unemployment. Maybe that's Obama's ace in the hole for the 2012 election and job recovery plan - new energy anti-gravity energy in 2012. (Fits the Mayan prophecy too).
edit on 13-9-2011 by Jason88 because: more thought and wishful thinking....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join