It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Gary McKinnon (the hacker) said that when he broke into the defence department computers and NASA that he saw the evidence of free energy and anti-gravity. That was back in 2002. So they very well maybe still hiding all this tech from us.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

sigh, well if Human beings have anti gravity technology, its reverse engineered, and I highly doubt we mastered it...

I would also like an explanation on how anti gravity works.. LOL considering human beings cannot define Gravity in the first place or how it works I find it intriguing we can ahem anti-gravity it..

also if we had anti gravity tech wouldn't we be mining asteroids and stuff by now?

In addition with such technology I am sure we would have it available considering it was more then likely reversed engineered for sure, I would guess this tech would be weaponized to try to protect ourselves from a threat from somewhere extraterrestrial.. Sigh now I am starting to sound like a sci-fi author.

I will give this a maybe we have this technology, and that is saying allot, and I am reaching..

edit on 10-9-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by 0bserver1

I don't mean to be flippant, but that supposed 'energy-basedd beam' missed it's target!
If those objects weren't urine-based ice particles and really interplanetary craft, then firing
a beam up into the upper atmosphere and hoping the enemy won't react in time -is like
fly-swatting... with a rolled-up newspaper.

Well your urine based ice particles "if U did closely looked at the footage" Infact did change course.. if not then the bacteria inside that urine based particle was startled by our planet and headed at incredible speed for Uranus.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If you pay attention to his eyelids, they are moving very-very rapidly. Overly rapid and dramatic eyelid movement is a good indicator that he is lying.

edit on 9/10/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks, looking fwd to checking this later on -

Cheers -

Nexotop

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

if not then the bacteria inside that urine based particle was startled by our planet
and headed at incredible speed for Uranus.

Oh Lawks-a-mercy,!

When I see footage of strange orbs and lights in our near-space, I'm puzzled that if they
were UFOs from other places, other countries would surely have let it known -even if
unintentionally, that our upper-areas were being 'buzzed' by extraterrestial craft.

My money is on the explanation that it's pee-pee particles.
(Although I don't have much of the said-money)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well Its great that we both can have our own conclusion on that, respect

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Has anyone found the video recording of the lecture that Ben Rich, second director of Lockheed's Skunk Works, gave for his retirement and in which he supposedly confessed we already had the technology to take ET back home or something like that.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wish Ron Paul wins and I'm not even an American citizen.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At 1:07 this guy swallows a big lump,.. he's lying through his teeth.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2011 by RazielRabencuuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hmmmmm im on the fence on this 1, truth or lies????

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey folks, I haven't seen Deyo's video yet, but I want to say something: It's great to see, that people from all over the world share my desire to find out the truth about that strange UFO-phenomenon. It's difficult for me to express my thoughts, my feelings, because english isn't my first language. But - I feel, that there's something out there, that finally will bring us humans all together. I hope so much, that finally it will bring us peace.

I strongly feel - we're on the verge of very interesting times.

Best wishes to all of you!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I saw something I know for sure, that couldn't have been man made. Not a light high above up in the sky, but floating in a low altitude (of aproximately 60 feet) above a local river. Not speaking about all the 'tales' close relatives, friends ect. told me about their own experiences of strange things in the sky (or behind their windows).

Something's out there, and I believe, much sooner than later we'll know what it really is. And I believe, it will change everything.

For good. Of course, I hope so!

edit on 10/9/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
7 pages and not a single voice of reason?

I think all you nut bars scared off any sign of intelligence.

Seriously... So 30 years later... nothing changed except the same old chit chat about NWO and Illuminati BS...

One World ANYTHING cant and wont happen no matter who drives the invading saucers (LOL)

Look at the EU? Arab League? Asian Union? North American Free Trade? ... Now imagine trying to "unify" all that...

THEN throw in this "one world religion" ... Do you people use common sense? Or see a firefly in the night and then

man the battlestations!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

If Aliens do exist (in the sense that their here on earth) I sure as hell do not see them giving us anything that can be used against them. We would only end up blowing seven shades of hell out of them as well

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Crackpot, has no credibility at all, and has yet to provide a working model for his so-called anti-gravity device, or whatever you want to call it. About six years ago Mr Deyo predicted that a 10.0 magnitude earth quake was going to happen off of the coast of California, and produce devastating tsunamis.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you want anti-gravity .......Buy yourself a Fly Stick.....and float your tinsel.

HAARP among others could be giant fly sticks........floating thier tinsel ( UFO's ) all over the planet.

HAARP can and probably will destroy the Earth. We paid for it so we are to blame.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
Crackpot, has no credibility at all, and has yet to provide a working model for his so-called anti-gravity device, or whatever you want to call it. About six years ago Mr Deyo predicted that a 10.0 magnitude earth quake was going to happen off of the coast of California, and produce devastating tsunamis.

Source for this claim? I can´t seem to find any such reference. Or maybe this is just wild speculation...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Im no Bible thumper, but it does somewhat amaze me how many scriptures in relevations lays out what is going, almost to a tee!!!!.

Yes it's almost like some people with a lot of money and nothing better to do are putting on a play isn't it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join