It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
At 1:08 19 near the end of the vid, he says, 1957 "the security curtain went down."

Thomas Townsend Brown was also working on that same stuff for the spook industrial complex. Here in his wikipedia bio en.wikipedia.org...
it says

In 1955, Brown went to England, and then France where he worked for La Société Nationale de Construction Aéronautique du Sud Ouest (SNCASO) on secret research called Projet Montgolfier,[1] a study of the Biefeld-Brown effect. In 1956, the aviation trade publication Interavia reported that Brown had made substantial progress in anti-gravity or electro-gravitic propulsion research. Top U.S. aerospace companies had also become involved in such research (see United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)) which may have become a classified subject by 1957. Others contend Brown's research simply reached a dead end and lost support. Though the effect he discovered has been proven to exist by many others, Brown's work was controversial because others and even he himself believed that this effect could explain the existence and operation of unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

I always believed Bob Lazar, NO matter what his attackers said, including Stanton Friedman.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Congratulations ATS .... Deyo , Cosmic Conspiracy by Stan Deyo , The vindicator scrolls by Stan Deyo ,

Read these 2 books , not browse or brief , These writings are a huge chink in the Armor of TPTB.
Information that will surpass and elevate your understanding ,and lower your frustrations ,simply by the TRuth . This is a Powerful Path to Research, Stan Deyo, let the future begin here.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Human progress has accelerated faster since 1992 than it did for 1000 years. Wake up to the truth because It's coming to a theater near whether you like it or not. Rest assure, I know this. The last card will be played by the masters of puppets in order to herd all the slaves together under one banner. Just as it will be played in order to keep the hidden knowledge from the sheoplized robots. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Whats the gain in having a One World Order?
edit on 9/9/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket88

Originally posted by XplanetX

One world government
One world religion
One world leader

One world government? Europe can´t handle it to unite just a few countrys and these countries are pretty similar regarding religion and the life standard.
What´s the problem about one world religion? A lot of wars could end and problems could be solved.

Who could that person be to unite the whole world? Will it be a white or a black or asian? Will it be a woman???

Don't be fooled!

... by religion.

--

S+F for OP! Great documentary!
edit on 9-9-2011 by rocket88 because: (no reason given)

that made me laugh

well said

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I'm new here and this is one of the first topics that I found was really interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starblind

A one nation world is the same concept as centralized billing or consolidated bills. Its way easier to manage one thing than many.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by allstarninja

Yeah, the hacker Gary McKinnon said he saw documentation on space based military units called "other than terrestrial".

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Thank you, very interesting, this confirms that the secrecy went up 1957 about all of this, like he says in the video. Since this was way before the internet, there would be no way he would know these things unless he was actually an insider telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So is this guy claiming there are no aliens, and that everything is from humans? Or is he saying we got this technology from aliens?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Why don´t you check it out? I don´t think he claims stuff he don´t know about, only what he knows, and that is that we have this tech. He himself made a breakthrough in this area of science, not from reverse engineering any aliens craft. It is what happens next that is interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

UFOs are not here, but aliens are.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Very interesting information, The man, is very intellectual... As far as fully accepting his information as fact, it is difficult for me to process.. For a few reasons...

This was in 1976, I think anti gravity would have presented itself by now,, To keep the truth, as in the sense he proclaims it would be very, very, very, hard to do so.. That is if we mastered such a technology...

As far as his opinions or so called truths they are interesting, indeed, his theory is good, on how such advanced knowledge would be presented to the world..

I just think this technology would have and if it exists would be in a weapon form, and we would have seen examples of it.. now do not get me wrong, if you believe him 100 percent don't stop and do not think of me as a advocate to try to make people not too.. I am just giving my opinion on the information I have heard.. I have dealt with humans for quite some time now, it is very hard for me to give credit to our race for developing such an advanced form of energy that does not produce some kind of stimuli or gain, whether it be thru war or money.. Having an energy source like anti gravity will give the greedy people in this world nothing. So perhaps even if we were on the cusp of such grandeur we failed due to the lack of reward, from the esteemed leaders of the WORLD..

I just think almost 40 years ago with technology like he is saying humans have, it would have been revealed by now...

good find, star and flag for the video...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

Why don´t you check it out? I don´t think he claims stuff he don´t know about, only what he knows, and that is that we have this tech. He himself made a breakthrough in this area of science, not from reverse engineering any aliens craft. It is what happens next that is interesting.

I don't check it out because I can't watch the video, which is why I asked the question.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Very interesting information, The man, is very intellectual... As far as fully accepting his information as fact, it is difficult for me to process.. For a few reasons...

This was in 1976, I think anti gravity would have presented itself by now,, To keep the truth, as in the sense he proclaims it would be very, very, very, hard to do so.. That is if we mastered such a technology...

I just think this technology would have and if it exists would be in a weapon form, and we would have seen examples of it...

Not if you look at it from the point of view that the vast majority of the wars are in of themselves a "hoax", or part of an agenda moving towards this one world order. If you look at it in this way, then you realize that there's no reason to use any greater technology for weapons.

On a side note, laugh all you want, but I agree with Stan Deyo's theory that he presents in his book "The Cosmic Conspiracy". This whole "NWO" scenario is being orchestrated by.....wait for it, Satan and his demons. The suppossed "aliens". Go ahead and call them that if you want, because in a sense, they are aliens.

Here's a link to Deyo talking about what's in this book. For a good overview start at about 6:55 of this video....
www.youtube.com...

At any rate, don't be fooled by the greatest conspiracy in the history of mankind.
edit on 9-9-2011 by shasta9600 because: added video

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree with a number of people that the Earth needs order, stability and discipline. But at what cost? What suffering would it take for the countries of the world to stop bickering and fighting amongst each other and provide for a common good for all of humanity?

It seems the only way that will ever happen is through an external threat that gets everyone involved in a common purpose.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Townsend Brown worked for Dr.Vannevar Bush.

en.wikipedia.org...

and the Office of Scientific Research and Development, headed at that time by Dr. Vannevar Bush.

Vannevar Bush is in the mysterious MJ-12 documents, as one of the Majestic members. Such weird connections, this Roswell/exotic propulsion/reverse engineering, annnnnd, government cloack-and-dagger psyop intrigue...........

edit on 9-9-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus

Originally posted by DRAZIW
before the days of web forums, people used to hang out in something called usenet newsgroups. I remember back then there was this guy claiming to have discovered a missing field in Maxwell's electromagnetic theory. A lot of other people got on the idea, and produced similar theories.

I don't remember it all now, but one thing stuck with me, he said that UFOs move through space the same way a FISH moves through water. He had worked out the math to prove it. Ever see a fish dart about in an aquarium? That's exactly how the UFOs dart about in space. The fish moves by "modulating it's external profile" he said, causing a reaction with the water, and the UFO moves by "modulating its material profile" in an analogous manner, reacting with the background ether.

Anyway, much of the discussion was way beyond my understanding. You can search with google for old newsgroup threads on this. Some of his papers can be found on archive.org here:

Mathematical Physics papers..
www.archive.org...

He had a lot of other stuff. But, I don't know where they went. Maybe they became classified. He just disappeared one day from the groups.

He also said something about time travel being possible, by reversing the electromagnetic equations or something like that.

Anyway, it pays to know some math and physics, so you can follow these things. The only thing I ever understood was the fish analogy.

Is this just all speculation, or is it based off some real world observations? I.E, does he have any basis for believing space is filled with 'ether', and is not just a vacuum, or for believing that is how UFOs would propel themselves?

I find that idea very interesting and think that could be an apt analogy. I was just wondering if he had any foreknowledge into 'ether' or UFO movement and is working for, there, or just explaining a possible theory. The former would definitely be much more interesting to me, because there's not any logical reason to believe an ether even exists otherwise.

No, no. Space is not empty. Ether is just a name for space. There is no such thing as purely empty space. It's teaming with matter-anti-matter particles, radiation, and some say even "dark matter". In other words, space is like water. Except, instead of molecules of H2O, it's got lots of basic bits of fundamental matter that make up the universe. These things have been proved by scientists. What we call "vacuum" is just space depleted of atoms and molecules. But, the smaller particles that make up atoms, and their anti-particles, fill all of that vacuum. So, that's what is used to fly the craft. Instead of pushing against water, the UFO pushes against all that matter that makes up space.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Great Video, especially after the 58 min mark. Funny he mentioned Pine Gap - I've been there and seen the outside stuff. Unfortunately my security clearance didn't let me into the good bits, even if it did I couldn't tell you any way as I would be charged with treason. I do know that its a well guarded area and there's tech there thats hidden away.
It's a shame we can't have the world and life experience we were meant to have or could have.

S & F for the OP. Thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rellix

Pine Gap is indeed very interesting... It is like the Area 51 that nobody knows about, in australia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join