It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos are here! Must see!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
It both enlightens and enrages me that this technology is being witheld. It makes me sick to my stomach that we have this but the average person has no access to it.

i certainly agree with you. you know what? what i'm totally frustrated over is that even our very fundamental rights have been withheld from us over so many years. our very rights to effective treatment of diseases, our right to communicate (telephones were not available to everyone until the second half of the last century), our very basic right to access to information (no effective internet until the 2000's) while most of this technology was already around, restricted to the privileged. earth has been around for gazillion years, so have been the mankind and civilizations. yet, we had no chance to communicate easily. whatever technology which the lack has ruined the lives of many was there in fact, but did not become widespread.

i could go insane, seriously.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
I watched the last 40 minutes of the video.

It is very sobering and I think he is sincere and genuine. What does this mean for humanity?

It means that the fake alien invasion is a real possibility. It will not be 'project bluebeam' or 'holograms' but real alien looking craft piloted by human beings. They will use this facade to usher in their 'New World Order'.

One world government
One world religion
One world leader

It is more than likely a possibility based on the testimony given in this video.

2TH 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Don't be fooled!

This has been the operative plan for some time now. Many people know this and are waiting for this so they can promptly dismiss it as a fraud.

Some of those folks who are fully expecting this deception to mimic "rapture" are ALSO waiting for a real visitation of our ancient friends, relatives, Gods and ancestors. Expect them to return and make themselves evident to share knowledge, advice and technology as well as to fulfill various writings and prophecies and to explain why we really DO, keep seeing spaceships.

We just hope we are smart enough and have enough information to tell the real from the fraud.
We hope the consequences of a mis-step or ERROR in our judgement IS NOT fatal either individually or en mass. What else can you do?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by XplanetX
I watched the last 40 minutes of the video.

It is very sobering and I think he is sincere and genuine. What does this mean for humanity?

It means that the fake alien invasion is a real possibility. It will not be 'project bluebeam' or 'holograms' but real alien looking craft piloted by human beings. They will use this facade to usher in their 'New World Order'.

One world government
One world religion
One world leader

It is more than likely a possibility based on the testimony given in this video.

2TH 2:11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Don't be fooled!

This has been the operative plan for some time now. Many people know this and are waiting for this so they can promptly dismiss it as a fraud.

Some of those folks who are fully expecting this deception to mimic "rapture" are ALSO waiting for a real visitation of our ancient friends, relatives, Gods and ancestors. Expect them to return and make themselves evident to share knowledge, advice and technology as well as to fulfill various writings and prophecies and to explain why we really DO, keep seeing spaceships.

We just hope we are smart enough and have enough information to tell the real from the fraud.
We hope the consequences of a mis-step or ERROR in our judgement IS NOT fatal either individually or en mass. What else can you do?

Im no Bible thumper, but it does somewhat amaze me how many scriptures in relevations lays out what is going, almost to a tee!!!!.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I've watched a couple of his seminars before on youtube where he goes into detail about different types of propulsion and craft etc (plasma etc) and found them very interesting.

I hadnt seen this video before but that last 20 minutes is essentially the reason why 90% of us are on this website and looking for answers! Whether he is right or not is of course up for debate but he is as convincing and sincere as they come.

Very interesting!

(note:when he mentions that he was asked to investigate the Illuminati did anyone else notice the edit/change of subject?)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nice post OP, S&F for you...

I truly enjoy watching clips from the past (pre 1980's) on topics like this... The man in the video seems sincere, he seems to have a solid understanding of what he is saying, I'm now curious to learn more about him and to see where he's been the last 30 or so years...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't see what all the fuss is about. UFO's are either reversed engineered from Aliens or Hitler, in both cases it don't matter no more cause we have them and are using them. Now...Economically speaking, imagine for one second that one of these wonderful ships leaves China full of goods to deliver them to a U.S. port. This ship takes a whole 45 seconds to get from one place to another. Now what will this do to the commercial shipping lane trans Atlantic and Pacific naval fleets ????

More over...Little ship doing inter State deliveries.....No more trucking ......

These ships use another fuel source than conventional unleaded or diesel...Hummm....Imagine what that could do the the petrol industry as a whole !!

You see...It's all about the might buck and the jobs.....Society is just not ready to adapt and overcome on this kind of scale yet !

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

WOW the last 25 minutes were insane. That guy confirms all the rumors we are hearing right now!!! Blue beam especially....thank you for the excellent info S&F

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I watched the last 25-30 min. It was amazing.

This stuff he is talking about, and this was filmed back in the late 70's??

Illuminati, One world Order, free energy, fighting in the Middle East over petrol, and ever an 8 year ruse to fool the public about the technology! i,e, like a staged alien invasion?

I can't believe this guy was talking about this stuff back then. I find it incredible.

Awesome video.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is why I love ATS

I have seen people smuggle anything from anywhere and you are telling me not one person would "break ranks" and steal a UFO park it somewhere in broad daylight and expose this nonsense?
Look I get the argument that most of humanity is not ready for what technologies we do have but if this would truly better mankind (Like the computer, vehicles and Jet planes) it would have come out. Why?

One reason is cost…

Our world revolves around money and greed, and frankly unless you can prove to me that this technology is cheaper than our current resources then I won’t buy it. Think about the money that could be made selling $100,000 flying cars or the amount that could be made on Flying busses even LOL Ludicrous!!! So either it is only possible to make these devices in very very limited amounts or they are impossible end of story. Because if they were easier or plentiful and would truly benifit mankind (not just the Elite) they would sell it to us hand over fist!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Just posting in this thread so I can remember to watch this when I am home.

Thanks for posting, should be a good watch.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Absolutely awesome post. I watched the last 35 minutes of the video with my jaw dropped. He states "Society can not experience the introduction of this harnessed energy and new technology while we are all separated governments, nations, etc... We will need to be a single entity (NWO) around the world and then have this technology brought out to the masses as a will to keep everyone safe under a single NWO..." This in itself is exactly what is going on.

Look at all the leaders of countries being forced out.
Look around us at how the entire world economy is crashing.

Amazing. I am sure that I will see this takeover in my lifetime (I'm 30 years old). It will be a crazy time and I will just think about the days when I lived in the United States of America....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Because if they were easier or plentiful and would truly benifit mankind (not just the Elite) they would sell it to us hand over fist!

The elite dont care about selling us stuff, they already have all the money. They care about control. And as long as they can keep us and the enemies of TPTB in the dark about whats really going on, well then they are gonna do that.

Oil/fossil fuels= money & control
Free energy for the the entire planet= No money and no control

Damn them!!! Damn them to the darkest depths of Hell !!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
30-40 years later people, and we are still allowing them to spread their discord and lies across the globe.

Great thread, thanks for sharing this video. The intro music was so cool, I listened to it twice - as I've decided to watch it from the beginning now.

False alien invasion is kind of an Anti-Hysteria injection. It's important to have more than one option in your brain before seeing an impressive space craft - otherwise astonishment takes over and you learn very little. It's very possible (given the occult technology in their possession) that this massive and deadly hoax could be unleashed across the world. I believe the web has been spun for this since at least the '30s.

I don't know though. It seems that there could be better ways to get everyone on board for this One World Government. Someone mentioned flying cars. If someone offered me a flying car, I'd sign my soul away faster than you can say Antigravity.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I don't know though. It seems that there could be better ways to get everyone on board for this One World Government. Someone mentioned flying cars. If someone offered me a flying car, I'd sign my soul away faster than you can say Antigravity.

Or a Matel Hoverboard for that matter...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That was an amazing video, especially the last interview. The more I learn over the years from both education and experience, the more the entire picture becomes clearer regarding geo-politics, human responsibility, and technological secrets.

Thank you for the upload; I've shared it with a person I subscribe to on youtube who has a lot of exposure and interest in the search for truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thank you for posting this , i have never come across this person in all my research, i skipped the vid and went straight to the Stan Deyo piece, very interesting video, clearly knows what he is talking about. Some very true warnings in there if we do have some of these technologies, kind of makes flouride in the water seem redundant lol. i will look further into this guys work because of what i have heard from you posting this video.

edit on 9-9-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ok so I finished with the video...

So given this 30 years from his Stan's statement and then the 20 years he added (1950,s) we are now at 50 years this so called plan would be in effect and he thought soon (which he must have meant biblical soon LOL).
Sounds like some of his thoughts on this are what have become standard canon by conspiracy theorists then TPTB announcing they have anti-gravity. But it probably sells books.

Look I am not a non-believer and I do think that a false Extra Terrestrial invasion will be carried out to try to unify humanity, so who knows. And it was interesting

Myself I would gladly be part of some Star Trek like utopia but if they want to chip me or restrict me in any sort of way I am not willing then what is the point? It’s just another form of control.
I just hope I don’t have to be chipped or killed in this process as we need to get past our petty differences and see ourselves in a global view. I just hope that there is some sort of humanity behind this orchestration not just more of the same old greed and slave mentality that has lead us to ruin in the past 5,000+ years.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

the antigravity principles are universal, anyone with a brain and enough time, affinity with math and physics can figure it out.
you are in denial if you believe america has the only antigravity tech, the russians have it, the japanese may have it too, and chinese may be working on it too.

what we need is a group of people (indie scientists) working independently from governments researching this tech or the public and the people of the world, instead of developing weapons.
edit on 9/9/11 by elpistolero1 because: lulz

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So the weird power outage in So Ca could be disruption from a large man made craft. The Navy pilot guy who said we have traveled already to other planets could be telling the truth. The weird war mongering we are seeing could be to create the one world Gov so they can openly use the technology.
The Elite may have made underground cities not just to hide in but to use and experience the tech they cannot openly use and so the guy who said he was allowed into such a city and saw unbelievable technology like the light rail train and weird blue glowing electrical things he had no idea what they were for may have been telling the truth.
Which means the Elenin and planet X stuff maybe a way to lead up to a fake alien invasion to release the technology.

Many years ago there was a guy who said he had cars that can travel in the air and they were pollution free and no sound, he said they were ready to sell and would be very cheep but they needed the roads with installed electric sensors that would allow the cars to travel in line and not hit one another before they could go forward, this was a legit article not from a scifi type source.
I have to wonder why we are not using the technology that is proven effective to tell if people are lying. They have a computer program that can do that.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Ahh, Deyo... Daaaaaayyy-O. Deyo come and me wanna go home.

Seriously though, I think Deyo's device might be one of the real deals. Although I think he's left out some critical things, (Electron Cooper pairing and lots of it). If/when I get this djed built to specs and working correctly it was a scaled down version of his "projector" I wanted to test it on. If what he claims is true then using the mains would be bad. Very bad, indeed.
Daylight come and me wanta go home.....

Anyway, when I see an alien with me own eyes I will believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join