It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FFS use the NEW TOPICS FIREHOSE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That's right the NEW TOPICS FIREHOSE is your first port of call before starting a thread so we're not reading things in triplicate.

After that use the SEARCH function.

Come on.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanx for the info, didn't even know it was there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
No worries

Cheers

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Holy Christ, thank you! I started the first thread earlier about a power outage in the Southwest only to see 3 more on the same topic pop up over the next hour.....is this site quickly turning into GLP?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
YES! S&F!

And if it is hard to locate. bookmark these
ATS Firehouse

A wide-open, constantly updating feed, of newly posted topics over the past 12 hours

and
ATS Live

A convenient real-time, constantly updated (without page-refreshing) list of the newest topics, new topics receiving member flags, and the new topics receiving member replies.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
For years all I've ever done is drink from the firehose and I see all the multiple postings every day so it's a great idea to check there before you post. I hardly ever go to any specific forums except rats unless I'm questing for background posts or more depth.

The only drawback is that one tends not to pay attention in which forum something appears - and that your browser may be caching the results and not thoroughly updating your display in a timely manner - the problem is more common on IE than chrome or firefox.

Drink deeply from the firehose twice daily and never miss anything on ATS.

ganjoa

top topics

join