It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO picture _ Taken today on cell phone!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As easy as it is to discredit this as a UFO ....I find it equally as easy to consider it.

We live in fast times. We want, expect and almost demand everything instantly. So yes, if you were to 'quickly' hazard a guess, our logical, pragmatic and 'won't be fooled again' minds will say it's something common. Like a bird. Or a plane. Or a stick (that was so thoughtfully offered up).

But we also know Murphy's Law! In fact he's been reeking havoc on my life for about a month now. So it's made me quite humble. So using Murphy's Law in this demonstration: if the consensuses say it's explainable then I say it's an UFO. AND an alien one at that!

Touche`

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
why ARE people such jerks? op was polite, well spoken, gave us photos and croppings, didn't ram their own conclusions down our collective, yet there still seems to be that need to be cruel.

it COULD be a bird at that.... it must be diving at a funny angle if it is. and quite thin. but there are birds like that. we will probably never know for sure, right?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
why ARE people such jerks?

Because it takes no talent!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Ok, My mom took the picture earlier this afternoon on her cell phone. We think it is a UFO but we're hoping to get some input from all of you! what do you think? I am no expert with this picture stuff so if someone can get it zoomed in better, Please post it!

Happy Dissecting!

* Added : If your main mission is to be a D**k, then please take your rude comments to another thread

edit on 8-9-2011 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

At first I thought your were taking the piss.
then I scrolled down and realised that your were.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It's a bird in flying pose most likely. I had some pictures frm a city and on several of them I see some black orbs. On some of them I saw more stretched lines in the sky also black. Considering there are birds flying there my conclusion was birds because the orbs were 4 pixels large some 8, and basically anything as far as to be so little pixels can look square or round. Same goes for a stretch line. It could be anything and based on UFO reports, this looks nothing like a ufo.

Yesterday I saw a bright star-like ORANGE (unlike shooting stars yellowish) light flying in the sky for 1 minute (unlike shooting stars that are seen for just several seconds not minute) in a straight line then disappearing. It was not a star, airplane, satellite as it looked nothing like it. My conclusion: a piece of meteorite entering the atmosphere and burning in the air.

Yes, I also know all the stars of the constellations in the north hemisphere and at what time they appear to identifiy them as well as what they are not ufos. Afterall i've studied astronomy and they've examined me on the north starry sky. I've seen satellites at night too. That's right I can identify nearly every object I've seen as ordinary to tell that some triangular lights are nothing I can identify and that people do see things I do not know and can tell they are not any normal objects. But some silly members on ATS called me names for saying one triangular lights object seen by other people in my city had all the signs of a UFO when I've identified every object in the sky i;ve seen and those seen by those people was nothing known from all that I have identified (especially when these lights were the exact same lights as in Tinley park, Ilinois case)

But yes this picture can only be showing a bird here. Just see if you have birds flying from time to time in your area and it will be clear.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
why ARE people such jerks?

Because it takes no talent!

exactly! why do something that takes no effort or skill and only hurts other people? yet it's such a prevalent behaviour. i sometimes wonder if maybe i am the alien i've been looking for.

also, on looking at the op again today,
i'm far less convinced that it even could be a bird...
to be a bird, at the size it is, it would have to be approximately level with the treeline.
yet the detail and the atmospheric haze make it seem much further back. and hence much larger.
making it, what, a giant but incredibly thin bird, possibly suffering from pre-death rigor mortis
flying at something like a 40 degree angle?
it's probably
venus

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll everybodys heard about the bird b b b b b bird b b b bird

top topics

<< 1   >>

join