It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Question I have about the Republican Debate on Wednesday night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So I watched the entire debate and it had its questionable aspects associated with it, but my biggest question is why the heck was there no questions pertaining to the wars that we are fighting and the troops that are in foreign nations? Is this not a big issue that is still in question, do we not care anymore about the troops being home? Was it to avoid any attention to what was being done overseas?

Thoughts and feedback is always welcomed thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I watched part of the debate and was disgusted by the way Ron Paul got treated. The other point was the little spat between Perry and Rominey was so scripted. They might do in a pinch but they really aren't that good of actors. It was rediculous the way the MSM only wrote about and talked about their little made up skit. MSM is nothing but propaganda but they are losing their professional touch.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

They touched upon the issue, albeit lightly. I wouldn't worry too much, there are going to be many, many more debates in the coming months. They seem to be still testing the waters on all the candidates. What i found most amusing was that it seemed all the candidates seemed to be just parroting Ron Paul's viewpoints on many issues.
I saw that the MSNBC poll had Ron Paul winning with around 50% of the votes. It's good to see that the people are realizing that you can't beat the real thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
War is the elephant in the room. Nobody in Congress, except a sane few, want to admit that something that brings in so much revenue could be so evil and corrupted.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join