It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gotta make the police work!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok, I know the police sometimes have a very dangerous job to do... this is why it's good to keep them on their toes so they can keep themselves out of dangerous situations with their tempered cognitive faculties.

Most of the police i talk to though are basically just reporters. they wear the uniforms and all but they are basically just taking a short report to give their boss a summary... a QUICK summary. Guys got stuff to do for heavens sake.

as far as talking to any actual investigative police... well, let's just say it's not a common thing despite talking to many investigators.
I mean how do you go into a police department and ask to speak to a officer who puts their noggin to some use while on the job? I just don't know how to ask that question and get an answer.

ok... so i had a break in but nothing was stolen. So basically seeing as how i have nothing better to do while within this period of "constraint" (which is a completely different matter) I might as well go after a few throats if only for the satisfaction.

there's a man who knows something about it (well, one of them) a verbal decoy was interjected by this man. basically he accused one of his neighbors of being a thief (to basically have another thief to point to at the exact time my house was being broken into) guy he lives a few doors down from. on the other side of him a guy who lives a few doors down is a family friend who also knows something but rather than give away the entire story... i want to call the guy out on his claim, because it was a false allegation. i am thinking of calling the county since this has occurred across two town limits... report it to the officer and give him written report but do so at this house, right in front of the alleged thief on a day when the other guy is home... to cause a confrontation of this allegation. It's actually much more complicated than that but basically.... i feel like trying to back someone in a corner, but I don't want to do too much work because i'm already pissed they are wasting my time. I've got people all around me doing that so I've only got so much time. I still have to format a borderline slanderous report to hand out at every turn possible.

still need to pick at this though. I could use some more ideas.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
if they made the key on the machine at work after taking it from the drawer then there could be evidence of that job in the memory, unless they carelessly erased the memory... which they are not supposed to do because everything is kept for filing under these government contracts.

but how to make someone go look!

how to make their asses work!

have to make them because they don't care... they don't care until after you are half dead and raped.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I just reread this after a long time. I am still mad about this.

Not that anyone would really care
but I told the guy that his neighbor called him a thief... that guy moved.

Tom... Tom who said he knew a lot of things people weren't supposed to know and he worked for the department of energy and was in the military and learned of arcane things. Talked to us for hours while my house was being broken into.

I never talked to any police but I talked to the guy he was talking crap about as a decoy. He was pissed. We concluded that for some reason this guy was full of crap. He moved.

I know some other stuff that went missing connected with the company I was working for and who some of these other people work for. A relative of mine is pretty high up in the company and I can't tell her because she will tell me I'm paranoid but I think something of ours was stolen from her house. Pictures. They took our pictures.

I have seen people trying to pose as in some of these pictures. Messing with my family dynamics on a personal level. I can never replace those pictures.

join