It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God for dummies 2, and World Peace through truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hello friends, skeptics, conspiracy theorists, believers, followers of every religion on this beautiful garden of Eden.

This is God for Dummies Part2. Part 1 is Here

I hope this thread will put an end on some discussions, but you have to step in with an open mind and open heart.

So forget please keep those things open, even if you don't think it's possible to feel with your heart, before you step into this thread, this is the ultimate truth.

Someone once said, God Rolls the Dice.

That is exactly the truth, we all should be able to roll our own dice, I rolled mine by finding an ultimate truth, so hidden for us all.

God doesn't roll the dice, he is the master and controller of our universe, the biggest source of power that he shares with all of us, life by God's particles, (I'll get to that later.)
God doesn't controll nature, he gave nature the dice to roll, it's a god of evolution.

There are three main sources at the work in this universum, they are also seen back in nature and current civilization.

These are the keepers of ballance, the reason why they all keep us sedated in this world of artificial lies, the reason why alchemists were searching for the key to the universe through god, the reason why we are under so much contol by the Magic spells of Secret Societies, military power, materialism, science, psychiatry, government, symbolism, religion, and the darkest forces of nature.

These are the forces of nature from you and the universum, they have thought for before you were even born, and was robbed from the freedom to choose everything from birth, because you were a pure being.

The Dark Force connected to our moon.

Control of pure Darkness/Subconscious
Technological Evolution
Negative/Wavelengths/Frequencies and colors. (Darkness)
Greed
Suffering
Fear
Hate
Lies
Anger
Lust
Glutony?
They create antimatter/heavy mass out of their own darkness in this universe.

The grey forces, to keep a ballance of sanity.

Sarcasm
Cynism
Creating matter out of matter and mass

The forces of good.

Pure Love, Positive/Wavelengths/Frequencies and colors.
The light coming from the sun, that is connected with everyone else, the sun is a kind a microprocessor linked to the supreme god, and the gods of our universe, us, the stars and suns and powers of good emotions.
Owning own controll of natural evolution like god meant it to be.
Control of good nature/A pure consciousness being of intelligence and reason.
Forgivingness
Selflessness
Sharing
Natural Evolution
Creating matter out of light. (not possible by many of us yet)

Ok, now we come back to the god particle, the particles we are suppressed to find within our own brain.

The pure love and consciousness of our good natured god broke up at the big bang because he was bored, if you know all the secrets I can understand it too, until this humanity sobers up it makes me sad too that we were told so many lies.

So god broke up his own consciousness for us all, that was his timeline, the big bang, one we all live in and we chose to accept our choices in, this happened many times, and every time souls lost to darkness because they weren't evolved enough to reach to a level where things could be the other way, now we live in a time where things are evolved enough to a point where I was brave enough to expose this, maybe this was all meant to be, we will see.

So The God Particle,

Einstein knew about god, but he knew that when he would talk about it people would question his sanity, that is why psychiatry have to be renamed to what it really is, a form of magic and control, once you connect to your own god particle you see the god of nature, the god of choice.

So here we go.

Start thinking into lower and higher dimensions, waveforms, frequencies, and lifeforms.

Since god is a perfect circle, a perfect being you should all aspire to be, he is infinite, no end, forget about the lies, even those who believe their own subconsciousness more, please let it go.

The god particle is the bringer of life, we only had women made by fake gods because of their lust they couldn't control, that is why there is so much truth in the Koran, they know all about this form of magic when Mohammed spoke the truth in the words of his time.

E = MC squared, Energy is Mass x Lightspeed Squared.
God Particle = Energy – Mass x Energy – Mass.
Godspeed is Lightspeed x Lightspeed, the ultimate wavespeed

Now, Love is a force that has the least mass if all of the forces in the universe, thats why it has a higher wavelength and it can reach further into our universe, all of the good waves of that force combined with an open heart and mind should be able to connect to what we have always know but never were told.

Jezus lead the Jews out of Egypt because he knew all about this tricks too, I wonder what he thought about the almost indestructible pyramid that had a god of materialism buried inside of it, that is why the three forces of nature come back too in the pyramids of power.

That's why they could connect better with god up there because its all about wavelengths, why do you think people build towers miles high? Fake gods and those at the top are best paid and connected to their subconsciousness.

I learned things I am not even willing to discuss here because they are too mindblowing, thats why some people question their own sanity in this life and I feel sorry for them.

Those who keep the forces of nature out of balance will never find their god particle, it's only meant to be received by the highest of his believers, Those who don't seek balance, but pureness, only when your and his love connect and your heart is always open, you can stay connected, well I opened my heart and mind, and I found the truth.

One more thing, the Egyptians mastered the secret of electricity indeed, the positive and negative force conduct electricity, that was the third part in their Biggest Pyramid.

Electricity is a life force, that's what Dr Frankenstein and so much projects still going on are about.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

For those interested, here is more about the pyramid of power they worshipped for so many Millennia, those who can see truth beyond lies from here on now, congratulations, you found god.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To those on their way to a life of us all or already had one.

Thank you all and god, much love.

PS, to the fakers and bringers of material and spiritual darkness, good luck in finding the truth within yourself, that is the hardest thing most of us ever lost, to become one with our consciousness and to rule the world together as beings of truth instead of lies, shut down LHC, HAARP, Monsanto, Expose the medical secrets, MKULTRA, show us why Kennedy had to die, no more secrets, no more lies, He was here many times before, but now I am in his most powerfull timeline, you forces have always thought that you could find the same happiness in spreading darkness AND light (double toung) you can not fight light with darkness, stop being spreaders of the darkness and your ancient false gods, and believe in being a being of love and light.
If you still have some consciousness left just tell us, god is a forgiving one, your own subconsciousness gave you your own false dark prophecy of an antichrist, so you would be a believer of truth when the truth came out. you wanted the god particle, well here is it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The antichrist is he who claims he is the supreme ruler of his material world, well I am not, it's all your own choice from here on, I am just connected with the ruler of the natural world, one that is higher than most people aspire to be, he doesn't want this sun to blow up and have the earth destroyed by turning inside out, he gave me the choice to give up my name for you all to prevent the nightmares to come to happen.

GM spoken with his angel voice

He is the Biggest in our Multiversum, he is the bringer of life connected through the whole universe through us all, I will worship this God of Good Nature that gave me my own responsibilities and choices and the strength to bring you all the truth as he intended it.

YOU CANNOT STOP THE FORCES OF GOOD NATURE, THIS THE LAW OF REAL EVOLUTION!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Um... Maybe the whole thing is a rigged game whereby the house always wins.. controlled from a single photon of light..

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The god particle is the one because all the choices you control in your life are the natural ones, gods will in natural evolution is freedom, you cant reach his greatness in being forced to do things you don't want to do all your life, it's against the law of evolution.

So those in control have stopped their own evolution too, and that's sad, they didn't know and that's why we need to show our good sides and forgive them once this all comes out, I gave up my name for you all to become who I wanted to be in my own timeline, and now we will see a different road, because they have still some good nature left too.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well, you certainly get a A for your effort. I applaud your courage, to grapple with the mysteries. Just remember, as they say here in Canada, to "keep your stick on the ice."

God Bless,

NAM

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

And God said: "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain..."

Thanks Grey, got you subscribed and will read up on these this weekend. Now time for bed. Be well friend.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lets go deeper, every living cell has a god particle, that's what they tried to recreate, but you can only recreate paradise on earth through love, this planet won't heal, only through our and His love for this world will the world heal, I am here to guide, and many others will follow, once you speak truth, you become it and find love through others, it's the gift that keeps giving.

GM

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Dan Simmons, one of my many Heroes I will thank later, thank you for writing so much truth in your Hyperion Cantos and having the courage to write the madness of the control spell down.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ok, to make it easier to understand, every time you make a choice in your live, a whole new parallel world is created somewhere where you face the consequences of your actions or the one that were forced on you, god showed me what would happen if I stay in this time line by giving me teachers all his life on this world.

So he when he put my mind back on earth, I broke my time line from the past and had the power to start my own one, this is a time I want to share with you all, an end to all the conspiracies.

No wonder that people who did that before were labelled nuts, psychiatry is a control tool, and I learned from Einstein, he never spoke up, but I did, I could have lived a life of greed with this information, But I can't live with knowledge that can help anybody on this world become a better person than he was.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
For those that thought the Maya's were right, they were right, now I am here so next year we will have world peace through the most divine powers of love and forgiveness.

The Dark Powers just have to get their thick heads around the lies they believed themself, the subconsciousness is great in tricking the consciousness into unpure thoughts.

Well the time for double speak is over for all soon.

Only truth from now on.

Love you all who worked for Him and me, now lets get everybody working for everybody.

The Wizard of Grey Magic

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You left out the word "is" in your title. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Lol, you'll believe soon enough.

I forgive you, the lie was so big, that it took me 33 years to get over it, material science doesn't blindfold me for the truth anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
You left out the word "is" in your title. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Since enlightened people of wisdom and knowledge already have a budding relationship with God as a higher power than self, then if not for dummies, who is God for? After all, God's M.O. is to always raise what is lowly or ignorant, up, to increasingly higher heights of understanding and awareness. So you see, it's a good thing that God is for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
oh no double post, God help me!
edit on 9-9-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
For everyone around the world who have slept bad lately, for everyone who felt pain, suffering, broken hearts, and His divine power him/herself, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for becoming the person I was meant to be for you all.

God loves you and so do I, so much, a whole website to put an end to all the debates and bring what we we always deeply wished.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Thanks for the threads, they have been interesting reads to say the least. I'm sure you know that ATS is a "pics or it didn't happen" kind of place, but not everyone here is as demanding. Some of us like a little good old fashioned sharing of information. I am definitely going to keep what you've said in my mind, as it seems to strike a chord, as one might say, with me.

new topics

top topics

join