It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Viewers & Readers Go Crazy After Obama Speech Tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Obama calls Congress to quickly pass his jobs bill

As i was reading the article, i then went to the comment section and wow thats a alot of comments, and surprising alot of them are pro obama, and anti tea party comments, which i found some of them qutie ridiculous

(9902 Comments)

look at this comment

any republican rep who didnt attend should be jailed, we dont pick these jackholes to act like children with gray hair.

and even this

Who is Ron Paul?

A GOP nut

Guest President Obama is again correct. his plan will work. The hell with what party anyone is in THIS IS A INTELLIGENT PLAN BY A TRUE INTELLIGENT LEADER!!!!!

Well, you all screamed for Obama to have a plan. He presented his plan tonight and it's a good one. Now you're all screaming that he has a plan.

Since when this plan was a good one? its nothing more then just like the stimulus plan , this plan wont bring the jobs back.

heres a final one i am going to post

Actually it did. Last I checked we didn't sink into a depression. I know it is hard to prove a negative, but we were heading in that direction pretty badly before the stimulus.

Are these people crazy? just who are they anyway? obama stimulus plan actually worked? really sine when oh yes it worked for the rich that is, but these comments are qutie offensive on CNN, i still dont understand why CNN has a comment section on, most of other news networks dont have them,

Dont these people even read there own comments after they made them?

So what do you think of those who made those the offensive comments on CNN after obamas speech?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is a reason the majority of citizens are referred to as "sheep".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

...and a reason why some are referred to as "fringe".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think that it is a perfect example of why we have the idiots in Washington that we have. Apparently none of them are really paying attention to what is really going on. They see what they want to see and no more.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i think anyone saying "pass this bill immediately" so many times with a little " no more earmarks" remark should have the plan looked through. i guaruntee someone finds an earmark

not to mention the super congress gets to choose how we pay for it. what could possibly go wrong. he did warn you that a debt rating downgrade means u may not get social security, i think he may have been telling the truth for once on that one

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
double post for some reason..
edit on 8-9-2011 by Venomilk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

i agree with you there
and look now

10039 comments on a single CNN News article thats a first, no other CNN articles have passed that limt, not the even the libyan News articles.

I found this qutie surprising, and those comments arent qutie normal, but rather trolling posts, and i see alots of them, i still dont see why should CNN have a comment section.

Most of the users there, are using the facebook white face blank avatars that you see when you join facebook, shouldnt that be considered stealing? or a copyright violation?

link   
reply to post by Venomilk

What makes you think the Super Congress get's to make decisions on their own without the vote of the majority of Congress?

link   

There is a reason why I call the majority of posters on ATS "the sleepwalkers" or a new one "the sheered". Naked and disillusioned sheep are still just that...sheep.

Wake up and seek comfort in no politician, in no government, but within self.

Take it to heart.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
To begin, I think you need to investigate the meaning of offensive. These comments express opinions. The fact that you appear not to agree with them does not, in itself, make those comments offensive.

Moving on...
We have no real way to know what the economy would have looked like without the stimulus. Most of the research indicates that it would indeed have been much, much, worse without government intervention. To be sure that intervention could have been structured in a way that would have made a faster, harder, more immediate impact. But that gets into Monday Morning Quarterbacking. There was a crisis moment, there was a response, and most of the people who really study these things are in agreement that it would have been worse without that response.

Finally, the stimulus or even the idea of government intervention does not belong to Obama. The decision for government intervention was made prior to his taking office. He agreed with the decision, but so did a lot of other people.

If you want to dislike Obama. Fine. There are reasons to dislike him. He should have stepped up with this kind of a speech and plan months ago. No, I don't believe this will fix everything. But at this point it isn't really going to hurt and it has a lot of items which Republicans have been asking be put on the plate for awhile.

I'm just not sure you really get it. No offense.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The majority are simply young, angry little children who think a college degree proves their intelligence. Many are the young 'adults' who hit the real, working world and are angry that it doesn't work the same way as school does.

They don't understand the concept of a working economy.

Not a one has a clue what a leader is like or about. I'm not going to say Obama is -no- leader, but he is certainly lacking by comparison to most people out there.

Honestly, most of them can be ignored and are relatively inconsequential. Reality will catch up with them before too much longer. If they have a strong-enough voter base to turn elections and truly bring about economic ruin to the nation - I, and those like me, will simply cut our losses and start our own nation and economy.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
When Obama loses the election I don't think these koolaid drinkers are going to go down without a fight. There will be rioting and violence.
As evidence I give you the 500 union idiots;
news.yahoo.com...

Longshoremen storm Wash. state port, damage RR
Six guards were held hostage for a couple of hours after 500 or more Longshoremen broke down gates about 4:30 a.m. and smashed windows in the guard shack, he said.
No one was hurt, and nobody has been arrested. Most of the protesters returned to their union hall after cutting brake lines and spilling grain from car at the EGT terminal, Duscha said

There will be blood.
Mark my words.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silentkiss
reply to post by Venomilk

What makes you think the Super Congress get's to make decisions on their own without the vote of the majority of Congress?

I believe TPTB...(behind the scenes) are telling the congress how to vote....and a monetary reward (under the table) is involved. They are told how to vote...their votes are bought and paid for.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hahaha.... its CNN .. CNN is trolled by a number of groups, including paid people.. but mostly 4chan types.

Looking at CNNs comments is (hopefully) a poor representation of people in general. Most folks know Mr. Obama is a politician, and as a politician they will naturally assume his plan is BS. Which it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Heres an another comment i found way funny

absolutechan obama 2012, he is the ultimate ninja.

null Obama 2012! We did it once, yes, we can, one more time!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

but mostly 4chan types.

i noticed some of the comments were like those likey from 4chan fake virtual people i agree with you there Rockpuck.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Agreed: It cost TPTB a whole lot of money to enlist the comments of the trolls. Most likely one person made 100 posted comments under different AKAs alias. There is no way that many people at this point love this man that much. CNN has the means, and keep in mind that MSNBC manipulated the post Republican debate to make it look like Ron Paul was insignificant. Deceit: The act of deceiving. If you are deceived you don't know it...hence you are deceived and will do anything to further your cause.
You are totally correct. Good observation
DH

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
LOL funny thread, I agree Rockpuck, also I just had to say that although I watched some of it, I just kept waiting to actually hear the plan, all I caught was the same old bs and a whole lot of windbagging. Everyone looked horrible imo, something was up and only the viewers are kept out of the loop.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You know everytime you hear someone call Ron Paul a nut, do you know who that person is?

It's a liberal that is angry because other liberals are voting for him

ok.. not everytime, I shouldn't speak in absolutes, but alot of the times

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Remember POTUS and his information czar are tech savvy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join