It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Psychological profiles on Anon leadership leaked......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

I dont think anything will come of this. I think they are just trolling anon back... Bisexual money-grubber with Asperger's- they are just trying to troll....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
They are trying to find the head hornet after they have been kicking the hive for a while.

It's not just one boys. The Gov has been ticking off the entire working, producing, populace for a century now.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Well i think they have arrested Kayla too now, earlier this month. Anon is still there doing its anon thing......

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

we've not seen any major ddos attacks on big companies since the mass arrests.

Basically the whole of lulzsec has been arrested except sabu although its possible he's in custody it looks like he's on the run.

Anon members turning on them http:///WYJS303d and other white hat hackers targeting them like jester/web ninjas . Also the fact the wider public doesn't have much sympathy for them I would say things aren't going too well.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I know peeps have been arrested and for a while things will be in disarray. However peeps are missing the point if they think by arrersting a few they will stop a movement...

It is easy to be an armchair critic, ad-least peeps are willing to stand up and be counted. If we keep doing things the same way we will always have the same results. Your on ATS I presume you are somewhat aware things are not what they seem. What do you do about it....

No army or government can stop an idea whos time has come...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

No army or government can stop an idea whos time has come...
reply to post by purplemer

this is true....and maybe more peeps will come to see the truth too

fluffx

edit on 10-9-2011 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
the cause needs to move from the internet to the real world....

I can't hack.

need to dismantle the system from the core, then start it back up with different pieces in place, it's too big and corrupt now.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

LOL. The FBI spent money psychologically profiling the Anonykids, when I could have provided one free of charge ? Psychological profile of the average Anonykid: Has trouble differentiating between reality and imagination; deluded. Angry at everything and everybody because of negative human interactions. Morally ambiguous. Inferiority complex. Yearns to be accepted and respected; an aching need to ''belong''. In fact, I'll throw in a physical profile for good measure: Ugly. Greasy haired. Pimply skinned. Unfashionable clothing; still likely to wear y-fronts. Halitosis ( ranging from mild to acute ). Pale complexion; vitamin D deficiency. Gissa job, FBI.

Tsk tsk tsk

You usualy do better than that.

Where is the Sherlock i knew, the one used to throw false arguments and totaly uniformed opinion ?
where is he ?

Ah, sad to see you're reduced to throw that kind of clichés.

Please, take some times to think, im sure you can do better.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

you dont have to be able to act. Most Anon cannot hack. Nor do you have to do anything illegal. It is about rersearch and sharing information too and getting the truth out there and it is moving into the real world. There are other ways to protest without a computer...
Check this thread out...

Revolution U.S! AnonOp....#OccupyWallStreet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join