It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Psychological profiles on Anon leadership leaked......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
For anyone intrested a PDF document is kicking around the web that has apparently been leaked. This document contains physiological profiles of sabu, tflow, kayla topiary and joepie the five FBI believe are the leaders of Anon....
Topiary was recently arrested in the Shetlands but the other members remain active.... The document can be found here...

The 4.6mb file can for the time being be downloaded here...

www.megaupload.com...

edit on 8-9-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That makes for a fascinating read. It's interesting to see how they put those together. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
For those on ATS who don't wish to download leaked FBI documents - Would it be possible if you copy and pasted some of the information?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One of them sounds just like me. What's the odds of that? I think someone is knocking at the door got to go.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullcookies

hahaha love it

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

soz you are correct. I should have thought of that.

Introduction....

The Anonymous 'collective'has risen from an amorphous group of individuals on the intemet to the current state of a potential threat to national security. Due to the nature of anonymous, they believe that they are a leaderless collective.
However, it has been shown that there is a defined leadership group. The goal of this report is to better understand that leaderships structure and its membersp sychological statesi n order to better assessw ho they really may be as well as define means to effectively track them down for arrest. By using the techniques and resources of the BSU at Quantico, we hope to enlighten the investigators to cues that could help in manipulating and apprehending the leadership of Anonymous. This will have a profound effect on the collective itself as the arrest of the core would demoralize the whole.

method extract...

Due to the nature of Anonymous and the intemet, the leaders of the collective have attempted to cloak their identities within screen names and technological obfuscation methods. Since the intemet has many ways to hide a person's true identity, the Behavioral Sciences Unit was contactedt o assessth e individual's online personaeth rougho nline dialogs.
A thorough assessmenot f eachU NSUB's online activities, speechp atterns,a nd generalw ritings
was collectedb y the FBI. EachU NSUB was individually assessebdy members of the SBU and a
psychologicalp rofile created from these data sets.
Some of this data was also collected from sources such as CI's in the field. One such CI (Marotte) has been quite effective in engaging the
Anonymous leadership and thus gathering intelligence that was helpful to the SBU in gauging
their psychological makeup under differing circumstances.

snippet from character assesment..

UNSUB Sabu Approximate age: 29-35
Sex: Male Location: USA
Probable Nationality: American
Language Indicators: Slang and diction (American)
Profile: Sabu is the overall leader of the LulzSec group and since the arrest of Topiary, has taken over the spokespersonro le for Anonymous. Sabu's character strongest of the named group and is definitely in charge. Sabu is technically competent within the realm of computer technologies and is the elder of the group of Anonymous IINSUB's Sabu has character traits of a professional adult individual who puts on the guise of a "script kiddie" in language (netspeak) but functions within his normal day to day life within the business community without casting any clues to his other online activities.
It is likely that Sabu works in the information security sector and has been doing so since the early days of the internet and hacking activities. His use of net speak is interspersed with proper American English diction and grammar that implies he is an American citizen and has been educated. Varying logs from online IRC (Internet Relay Chat) sessionsh ave borne out the possibility however,t hat the userI D "Sabu" is sometimes also used by others to confuse authorities and others as to who the real person is behind the keyboard.
However, through an amalgam of transcripts the tell tale signs of a consistent individual can be clearly seen and assessed

conclusion extract...

The overall assessmenfto r the movement however is the following:
1. The movement is out of control and there seems to be no real coherent motivation
2. The leaders have begun to hide themselves a bit more due to arrests that have been made
3. Their reliance on technology will eventually be their downfall
4. Their interpersonal relationships are weak points, as such they should be leveraged
5. Their increasing attacks on infrastructure will eventually lead to serious results that could in fact lead to deaths

It is after the first real attributable deaths that there may be a tapering off of their ranks as the members realize that by outing individuals, actual physical actions can occur that cause great damage. Until such time though, the movement will continue with the masses used as fodder and the command structure urging them on to carry out their commands.

hope that helps.....
edit on 8-9-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The FBI is correct to an extent when they say that Anonymous believe themselves to be a leaderless organization, but in fact there is a set leadership structure. That is correct, but what they fail to realize is that no matter how many of the "leaders" they arrest, there are contingencies in place to easily replace those members. Even if all of the current leadership, as well as all "underlings" were arrested, in a week there would be a brand new operation up and running...Probably less than a week.

I will do my best to explain what I mean...It is almost like there are different groups of Anonymous. One of these groups is at the forefront for a while whenever they "do" something. A month later we will be hearing of another "hack," but it is sometimes from a different faction calling themselves Anonymous. That is what the FBI are against, yet from this document it seems that they are overlooking this fact imo.

So like I said, whether you love or hate Anon and what they stand for, it will be next to impossible to bring down the entire organization, because there isn't just one organization.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

This will have a profound effect on the collective itself as the arrest of the core would demoralize the whole.

I am unsure that they are assessing the situation correctly here...The idea of a non leadership expression/propagation is more for the empowerment of the rest of Anon...and the five people mentioned certainly aren't the only ones who have started campaigns...this leak really means not so much to me as it is just an attempt by traditional investigative methods are struggling to comprehend the expanded nature of the information age...

My two cents...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I tend to agree, it shows they really dont have a clue. This is a bio-digital movement and it ebbs and flows on its own accord.. You cannot bring it down with traditional law enforcement methods....

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

4. Their interpersonal relationships are weak points, as such they should be leveraged
5. Their increasing attacks on infrastructure will eventually lead to serious results that could in fact lead to deaths

+10 points to anyone who can read between the lines on these two parts. And also guess as to the outcome...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Leaked?

Had to be intentional, to put the suspects on notice, a warning!

Expect them?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

+10 points to anyone who can read between the lines on these two parts. And also guess as to the outcome...

heck i'll give it a shot:

Big Brotherhood

we can use social engineering to gain control of their assets and employ them to cause death in order to discredit them

expect manipulation and trust noone....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I dont think they have to much to worry about. If they were going to find them with conventional methods, they would have found them by now. The only way I think they will be found is with a tip off or something.. If they are found what does it matter there are many more willing to take their place....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
LOL.

The FBI spent money psychologically profiling the Anonykids, when I could have provided one free of charge ?

Psychological profile of the average Anonykid:

Has trouble differentiating between reality and imagination; deluded.
Angry at everything and everybody because of negative human interactions.
Morally ambiguous.
Inferiority complex.
Yearns to be accepted and respected; an aching need to ''belong''.

In fact, I'll throw in a physical profile for good measure:

Ugly.
Greasy haired.
Pimply skinned.
Unfashionable clothing; still likely to wear y-fronts.
Halitosis ( ranging from mild to acute ).
Pale complexion; vitamin D deficiency.

Gissa job, FBI.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Sounds like a setup. The needed false flag OP then blame it on Anon. There is the perfect coverup to the crime.
No one would be the wiser. Scary as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
From the anti-hackers leaks on their public profiles of them and their family, they are shemales, no , really.

Gothic shemales.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
LOL.

The FBI spent money psychologically profiling the Anonykids, when I could have provided one free of charge ?

Psychological profile of the average Anonykid:

Has trouble differentiating between reality and imagination; deluded.
Angry at everything and everybody because of negative human interactions.
Morally ambiguous.
Inferiority complex.
Yearns to be accepted and respected; an aching need to ''belong''.

In fact, I'll throw in a physical profile for good measure:

Ugly.
Greasy haired.
Pimply skinned.
Unfashionable clothing; still likely to wear y-fronts.
Halitosis ( ranging from mild to acute ).
Pale complexion; vitamin D deficiency.

Gissa job, FBI.

May I ask what page that was taken from the big-book of child's stereotypes?

Was it the painting by numbers one or the easy reading one?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Whats really weird is that the FBI doesnt have spell checker. Looks like a memo sent out to all agents with something special that us regular folk wont see.

MOTF!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Not a constructive post on your part....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So why can we not put forth the effort and find drug dealers? Kids are being hooked on Meth and Heroine as are adults and no one seems to care. Just send them to some psychiatrist to get some prescription meds.

Many deaths have resulted from the drug world.

Mexican Cartels control the border. Illigal immigration is a blessing to criminals. Free food, free money, free educaton and free medical, while we suffer in poverty.

I am just puzzled by the effort to take down this unorganized group when we have much more significant and damaging groups that have a direct strangehold on us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join