It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is another attack this Sunday, my bet would be...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My guess it will be a bus and/or train attack, that way they can roll out more TSA type check points. TSA is waiing for the right moment to show why "we need them" to protect us.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

dunno, maybe everyone feels their hometown has a good reaons to be a target.

No... I don't think my home town, Salt Lake City, is likely to be a target at all. haha Unless someone felt the need to eradicate the Mormons or something

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
They should take out FaceBook headquarters.
Instantly, a few million people would kill themselves because they wont be able to compare their own lives to their peers and make cutesy wutesy comments about babies.
these terrorists need to use their heads a little
edit on 8-9-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Just broke into the NFL game with a news update announcing car bomb threat in NYC

www.570news.com...

Mayor Bloomberg announced extra security being put on all bridges and tunnels in NYC

Have to remainder NYC is prime target for terrorists

Last year had attempt to set off car bomb in Times Square

en.wikipedia.org...

Months before Afghan refugee was caught attempting to bomb NYC subways - was buying chemicals

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
And the comment earlier that it would be rediculous to attack NYC on the anniversary.. I agree on that too. Which is why if there is one, it most likely wouldn't come from another country. There are plenty of crazy disgruntled Americans or immigrants. And again... like mentioned, if it were our own government , it would have been easy enough to plant bombs or something when the entire city was a ghost town just a short week ago.

Yeah, there are disgruntled Americans and immigrants, but who would they take it out on? I don't see why a pissed off American would kill his fellow Americans. If there was to be any terrorist attack by a US citizen, I'm sure the target would be government officials.

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Al quaeda didnt attack us on 911, the us government did.

I agree with you, but that's not my point. I'm saying it's hard to believe the same people who we were told did it, would do it exactly 10 years later.

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by TheSnowman

your still thinking like a newbie

symbolism is what the powers behind the al queda use

you obviously don't get it

they would do it on the same date because they can. and we can't stop it

that would be the message

I guess I don't get it. Why do something on one of the 364 days of the year when it's not expected, when you can do it the 1 day that it is? Sounds like a much better idea.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The terrorists and maybe TPTB are all sitting back and laughing at every one of us. Their terror is keeping us in a state of fear. To ruin our way of life from within. That is real terror, and they are doing it very well. no need for another 9/11 .. it never stopped and has increased daily. Everywhere! In the news, here on ATS, simply everywhere including wallstreet etc. By design, expect the terror to continue. We have been under attack non-stop since before World trade. They molest old women in diapers, movie stars, and even little children. who are those that convey the terror? Well who is reporting all of this garbage? that which they call the news?
The real terror is not the bomb or the bullet. It is information. and they do it so well, we are now direly afraid of 9/11. the terror is we wasted untold millions of stopping that which was already here. I would not be surprised if nothing at all happens around that date because something has already happened. They created fear in us.
It has already happened. We are under attack now, and have been for some time.
DH

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
No idea where it would be, but it would definately be done by a US citizen.

That will justify the marshal law/further removal of rights and get people to distrust each other even more.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Happy to report - the day has been completely uneventful and nothing bad has happened at the Jets/Cowboys game... except the lack of goals on the Jets behalf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join