It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is another attack this Sunday, my bet would be...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My boyfriend and I were talking about this last night and I decided it could be an interesting subject here. A lot of people (including Homeland Security) are watching the skies so to speak in the weeks and days proceeding the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 this Sunday. Many, including myself, wonder if there will be another attack. Either from a foreign entity, or a radical extremist from our own country... (or, ahem... our own government *cough*)
So, if there is.... what would be the most ideal place to cause mass casualties and affect the country in a whole different way? While millions of people watch it unfold live on TV?

The New York Jets vs Dallas Cowboys game. The symbolism is there, location is there, date is there... and it's a giant bowl housing 82,500+ people.

Symbolism being the "Jets" ... and the original "9/11 president" happened to be from Texas. Maybe the typical stereotype of American Cowboys?

And for those of us that believe in the 9/11 conspiracies.... what better time to put things in place than the recent mandatory evacuation of NYC?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If I wear to guess I would say around Atlanta because all of the fema coffins stacked up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To think that a terrorist organization would attack on the 10 year anniversary of their biggest, most successful attack is ridiculous. The second I started hearing about "a credible, but unconfirmed threat" after the presidents speech, I got kinda mad. Why the hell would Al-Quaeda attack anywhere in the US on the one day of the year everyone would most expect it? The only people that believe Al-Quaeda is more worried about dates and symbolism than chances of success are retarded sheep. Just watch out Sunday for anything suspicious, because if anything happens, it'll be done by the government.

As for your idea of the Jets/Cowboys game, it would be some serious symbolism indeed.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts on the football game. That would be a very high profile target but it would also be pretty difficult to do - lots of security in place. I have been thinking it would be more likely that some small group would hit a much easier target like a random shopping mall or some local event with little or no security.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I am wondering about all of this too. On the news tonight they are hinting that there might be the possibility of car bombings etc. in NY and WA on Sunday.

I have some theories about this. Are our enemies spreading these rumors....in order to divert our attention...when they are really getting ready to attack the U.S. somewhere else........or were these rumors really started by TPTB in MSM just to make some news.

I have only told a couple of friends this....but when 9/11 happened....I was home sick...and I had one of the morning news programs on...you know the one with Katie Couric ....and as I watched the videos of the towers being attacked...I had a vision ...that at the time the planes...hit the towers....I saw a huge bomb dropped from above right onto the center of the tops of those buildings. All that day...every time I saw footage of the attack...I kept seeing a bomb coming from above.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would bet on a series of gas bombs set off in the bathrooms of fast food restaurants and gas stations. (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and will ultimately be traced back to several unemployeed formerly middle classed Americans with dubious connections to Pakistani sources.

But I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i do seem to recall good ol' rummy saying something along the lines of "we need another attack"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
Interesting thoughts on the football game. That would be a very high profile target but it would also be pretty difficult to do - lots of security in place. I have been thinking it would be more likely that some small group would hit a much easier target like a random shopping mall or some local event with little or no security.

I definitely agree... but there was lots of security at the pentagon too... and they had pretty good warning

And the comment earlier that it would be rediculous to attack NYC on the anniversary.. I agree on that too. Which is why if there is one, it most likely wouldn't come from another country. There are plenty of crazy disgruntled Americans or immigrants. And again... like mentioned, if it were our own government , it would have been easy enough to plant bombs or something when the entire city was a ghost town just a short week ago.

As for the FEMA camps - that's just all together odd.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Is Atlanta seriously the only place in the country that has all the FEMA coffins stacked up?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Chicago?

Sears Tower, owned by Larry Silverstein (owner of the WTCs) and it's ``Obama's hometown``... and his buddy Rahm Emmanuel is now mayor, just like Giuliani he could orchestrate a cover up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Well... lets just hope your vision wasn't a precog for 10 years down the road...

Honestly, how many blimps and planes fly over the stadium during the game?

I know here in Utah when we have college games and MLS soccer games, there are ALWAYS planes flying overhead...and many times they are military jets.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

Interesting...

To me, AlQueda has no credibility. Ten years and no attack, not even 1 casualty since 2001 on US soil, means the group AlQueda has lost - years ago. They need this (an attack on 9/11/2011) to remain relevant. Ten years to prove your relevance is being very generous too.

However, the word terrorism is a real word and can be practiced by any group at any time. So I agree with you that a group will most likely not attack because we are dealing with a boogey man threat from our leaders. Again, if AlQueda is real, we should see an attack, otherwise please put this AlQueda garbage to bed come 9/12.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

Amen! I think beyond a 10 year anniversary... any coming attacks would be a completely different country and reason.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I would be watching for an attack on 9/10/11. The tenth day, ten year anniversary, so on. Will probably be small nukes or "dirty bombs", the media has spoke about them for years now, just getting us ready. Then the military will come in, martial law and all that crap. The beginning of a total nwo state. Paid for by our "helpful" government.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

The entire 'war on terrorism' is a fabrication to make people believe something that isn't real and to deflect from the real terrorists, which are your very own elite rulers. This was the only way they could take your true liberties away and subjugate a world of control with absolute power and immunity.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would think my hometown of Houston would be a viable target.

Houston is oil town, What better way to finally collapse the US and halt transportation than to take out the oil industry here. The effects would ripple out. Gas prices would sky rocket over night due to supply and demand.

dunno, maybe everyone feels their hometown has a good reaons to be a target.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just can't imagine an attack on a Sunday anyway. It seems to me that they would want wherever they were attacking to provide the maximum of collateral damage. Sunday just seems like it would be too quiet a day here in the US. I mean, on the weekend a lot of people are busy and don't even pay attention to news, etc. the way they do on a typical work day. So not only would there be less victims, there would also be less of an audience. Just my opinion anyway.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSnowman
To think that a terrorist organization would attack on the 10 year anniversary of their biggest, most successful attack is ridiculous. The second I started hearing about "a credible, but unconfirmed threat" after the presidents speech, I got kinda mad. Why the hell would Al-Quaeda attack anywhere in the US on the one day of the year everyone would most expect it? The only people that believe Al-Quaeda is more worried about dates and symbolism than chances of success are retarded sheep. Just watch out Sunday for anything suspicious, because if anything happens, it'll be done by the government.

As for your idea of the Jets/Cowboys game, it would be some serious symbolism indeed.

Al quaeda didnt attack us on 911, the us government did.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Actually I keep thinking DisneyWorld. What could be more horrifying than that. On the other hand, if I were a terrorist, I would bomb Arlington National Cemetery. That would be a serious slap in the face...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSnowman

your still thinking like a newbie

symbolism is what the powers behind the al queda use

you obviously don't get it

they would do it on the same date because they can. and we can't stop it

that would be the message

top topics

<<   2 >>

join