It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Specific, Credible but Unconfirmed Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Or a false flag? Who knows. On CNN right now. News conference in NYC shortly.
edit on 8-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

They are saying possible truck/car bomb in a major city.

Are saying an Al Qaeda threat. Bloomberg being briefed right now.
edit on 8-9-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

You can ask the people in this thread what's going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Now MSM is stating the missing trucks have been located. No evidence of terrorist activity with the trucks. It's strange because even though they're saying the target locations are New York and Washington, at the Veterans Hospital in Swannaoa, NC they built a fence last year to guard against the exact type of threat they're talking about... I guess just preparing for the worst

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
8/30/11 White House issues guidelines for commemorating Sept. 11

Stick to official 9/11 story, keep up scaremongering level.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
People are definitely on high alert right now m'thinks

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
And the fear ritual starts. Today on the history channel I saw a rare special (if not new) about how easy it is to make a nuke.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let's not forget Contagion releases tomorrow. Why not a last minute scare about biological release if they see the movie has really hit a nerve? I actually expect a fair amount anxiety from people based on the previews I've seen. What a movie for the timing in so many ways. I even read something yesterday going over WMD program leftovers in Libya. This weekend ought to be interesting for this kind of thing alone. The public is sure primed to jump at shadows right now.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"We have received credible information very recently about a possible plot directed at the homeland that seems to be focused on New York and Washington, D.C.," a senior administration official told CNN Pentagon Correspondent Barbara Starr.

The official said the plot was believed to involve three individuals, including a U.S. citizen, who may have entered the United States. U.S. officials believed the threat was a vehicle laden with explosives, but "the intelligence picture is not completely formed," the official said. "Not enough is known about the potential operatives and their plotting."

So they're saying someone, somewhere, sometime could set off a bomb, but they don't know who, where or when?

Haven't they been saying pretty much the same thing for a few years, now?
edit on 8-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Too true. Perhaps these truck/car bombers stories are to implement fear in the minds of the common folk...or too increase the news stations ratings. We can only speculate until that day arrives. I wonder how many people are hiding under the covers right now? Conspiracy theorist won't sleep well this weekend.

This could be a scaremongering tactic to get the peoples attention to show how the government could intervene and prevent said terrorism attacks. This would certainly raise Obama's approval rating.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Pretty desperate Time Magazine scaremongering:

The Science of Contagion: Why You Should Be Scared of Hollywood's Latest Pandemic Thriller

www.time.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Yes, and he's badly in need of a boost! The directives on how to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of 9/11, which was passed to the citizens of our allies, is alarming. The one that says that we, as Americans, should be resilient was disturbing to me. But, then along comes our President........with that way he has with words and his ability to give a great speech, he will, again, soothe us into complacency once more. What's scary is, most Americans will fall for it--again!
edit on 8-9-2011 by jdb51 because: refined a thought

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni

"We have received credible information very recently about a possible plot directed at the homeland that seems to be focused on New York and Washington, D.C.," a senior administration official told CNN Pentagon Correspondent Barbara Starr.

The official said the plot was believed to involve three individuals, including a U.S. citizen, who may have entered the United States. U.S. officials believed the threat was a vehicle laden with explosives, but "the intelligence picture is not completely formed," the official said. "Not enough is known about the potential operatives and their plotting."

So they're saying someone, somewhere, sometime could set off a bomb, but they don't know who, where or when?

Haven't they been saying pretty much the same thing for a few years, now?
edit on 8-9-2011 by N3k9Ni because: typo

what bewilders me is for how long will the American sheeple buy that cycle of false flags.

especially when it comes to van bombs sheesh, dejavu over and over again. but no, gosh keep drinking that Fresh nyc tap water, yall..

the long and the short of it, our broke, desperate our terrorist government framing acts of terror and blaming its victim (mideasterns)

its been about the last few drops of oil for decades and still is, till the final drop. usa will have the final drop, at the expense of its dignity(long lost), our tax and resources.

our beloved country is getting more and more self-destructive. its preparing to bring us all down with it. and no surprise, scapegoats have been assigned.

biggest but unconfirmed threat? ITSELF.

edit on 8-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join