It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Psy-Ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have been banned from that other Site That Shall Not Be Named for mentioning that it seemed like a govt psy op to me. Posts were deleted, and then when I referred to Tavistock, WHAM. Banned. I'm glad, no more of that insanity. Though it was kind of fun, full of craziness at all times. But pretty stupid.

So my question is, is this one a govt psy op as well? Is Skeptic Overlord a military intelligence officer? Is the whole thing just Controlled Opposition? If I this post gets deleted or I get banned will be all the proof I need.

Seems all the websites now that seem to be giving you some truth actually turn out to be Controlled Opposition to lead everyone down the garden path and away from the true culprits. I hope this is not one of them.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's a forum. Not a news service. Of course there is disinfo here.
That's why you should always do your own research.

Don't know if Skeptic Overlord is from an alphabet agency or not.
Is there any way to really know? At any rate, it won't stop me
from stating my opinion. And as critical as I've been of the alphabet
agencies on this board, none of my posts have been deleted. Except
for the one where I was trying to incite a riot. (j/k).

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Skeptic Overlord is not a member of, or working for any of the alphabet gangs. "Trust Me"

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, I haven't been banned, nor has this post been deleted. Yet. So I guess it's cool. Whew.

I was getting nervous there.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Come on now... you should know we are disinfo agents working for the evil alaphabet agencies who then reports to their secret societies/Illuminti bosses, who then pass it along to their repitilian overlords.

The truth is out there... its just who's truth do you choose to believe!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I think you'll find your post won't be deleted - in my experience this site is about as good as a forum gets regarding free speech (typing?). I also doubt that SO is an intelligence officer somehow. However the site I suspect you were banned from is pretty likely CoIntelPro.

According to a 1976 report to the US Senate, "The unexpressed major premise of much of COINTELPRO is that the Bureau has a role in maintaining the existing social order, and that its efforts should be aimed toward combating those who threaten that order."

So, what has that to do with conspiracy or New Age forums? 'Conspiracy theorists' see inconsistencies and join the dots while 'New Agers' see hypocrisy and imbalance in society. Both groups are likely to seek, "changes in the social and political order," - which makes them political dissidents in the eyes of the powers that be.

Furthermore, forums are places where said political dissidents seek like minded people. According to the 1976 Senate Report, "COINTELPRO began in 1956, in part because of frustration with Supreme Court rulings limiting the Government's power to proceed overtly against dissident groups." No prizes for guessing that one such dissident group, could be the conspiracy theorists on forums like ATS or GLP.

Here is a video taking a look at some of this.

If you want to learn more take a look at the threads linked in my signature.
edit on 8/9/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join