It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain your Avatar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Mine is, obviously, a picture of a club. It is one of the most famous clubs in England and also in Ibiza. It is the biggest club in Liverpool and will be celebrating its 19th birthday next month
edit on 9/9/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
¡pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ ʎllɐʇoʇ ɯɐ ı

¿ʎɐs ı uɐɔ ʇɐɥʍ

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A hero of mine when I was a child, Hulk Hogan. He represented that never say die spirit, that larger than life figure that symbolized freedom and the american way. You would punch him and he would "hulk up" and keep truckin to a boot to the face and leg drop.... little did I know is that he's not so good outside of the ring. Oh well, memories.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Dr. Forrester. Because nobody beats an evil genius with a sense of humor.

Except maybe John Lithgow... the supreme evil genius.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: exception to the rule

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Mine is a Blue Pit Bull

He's Happy, but don't cross him.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
S & F for you. Awesome post

OK, you have something that resembles a Templar night in the middle. An effigy of the pope upper right. The freemason insignia on the left and the Word Illuminaty on top that can be read in the opposite direction as well. I thought for a conspiracy site that would be very fiting. What do you think?
edit on 9-9-2011 by XLR8R because: things

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well, not sure mine needs explaining. Anyone that knows me at all knows I am a huge Beatles and John Lennon fan. I like that picture of John, so I made it an avatar. Even chose my username after one of his songs.

the lyrics fit my mood at the time of joining and I think a lot of people here could relate to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Mine is an adaptation of my tattoo on my back. The Yin-Yang represents balance, as "balance is key in all things". The multi-colored "squiggles" are an artistic representation of my initials, and the black lines are the outlines of the Phoenix in honor of my child.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Mine is the logo from Led Zeppelins "Swan Song" record label. Dunno what exactly it symbolises, but I just love Zep.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Maynard as Jesus..... because we are all one. And I kinda idolize Maynard, and his music like religion to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The Vorlon :

"Little is known of the Vorlon home-world other than its name, which is also Vorlon. The atmosphere inside Ambassador Kosh's quarters is unbreathable to humans. The human telepath Lyta Alexander was changed by the Vorlons and was able to breathe the Vorlon atmosphere. Still, it is doubted if the Vorlons need this atmosphere, or that they need any atmosphere at all; it has been suggested on the show that the Vorlons use the chosen mix of gases (toxic to most species) for the sole purpose of discouraging visitors.

Only two humans are known to have ever gone into Vorlon space and returned. One is Lyta Alexander, Babylon 5's first commercial telepath. After being touched by the Vorlons, she traveled to the borders of Vorlon Space to find them again. She was picked up and taken to the Vorlon homeworld, from which she returned as the assistant to the Ambassadors Kosh (the second called himself Kosh, though his name was Ulkesh). A small part of Lyta's experience on the Vorlon home-world is revealed, along with the secret that the Vorlons had been manipulating many different species to produce telepaths that could be used in the war against the Shadows"

One of the races that I found the most intriguing. Energy beings inhabiting a mobile body-suit.

Babylon 5 - One moment of perfect beauty

The Vorlon Question

Like angels vorlons interacts with you in dreams and visions, like the end part of this clip.

The nature of the vorlons "triggered" something in me somehow. hard to describe.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Eh im a dancing super dude?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Internos used to make my avatars but he vanished ????? Now I stick to choosing hot blokes I can ogle when the threads are boring.

If it was allowed I'd have them with their tops off but I don't think it is.

Or maybe it is allowed ?

I'll give it a go later.

But it might be too distracting for me. I might go all

edit on 9-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Bill Hicks... the man... the legend....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
this is what the inside of my scrambled head looks like...picard shooting chunk with a machine gun

baaannnnnaaannnnaaannnna ping ping ping

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didn't create mine, so I hereby invite the artist Kinglizard to explain it... If he wants to.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Mines a simple reminder that we do indeed choose to believe...or not believe any of the information heaped upon us daily. Admit it, there's at least some conspiracy stuff you believe not because of the evidence, but because you wanted to believe it!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Same game, different players.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Well you really started this thread off with a bang.

I'm a grumpy old man.

Just add the word "condescending" and you'd be spot on.

My avatar is simply a self portait. Thats right, I said it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My avatar is of a solar eclipse which symbolizes Light and Consciousness at the end of time which is the beginning. It also is like the pupil of an eye; a black hole; the point of singularity; simultaneously perfect nothingness and everythingness; The Tao; ONE.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join