It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contagion:Map of disease ponderings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was watching the T.V. preview of the new movie "Contagion".
In the preview a "Map of the world is shown with the outbreak" I thought that is weird, and DVD'd the thing and rewound the map(and studied it). As we all know Hollywood sneak peaks things....
I now wonder if the map is showing us an extinction event. China is NOT red on the map. The U.S.A. is totally red, other countries are partially red. All of Europe, Middle East, West Africa and Asia...except China and Russia if I see it correctly. The picture is not the biggest or best and I can't do screen shots.
I found it interesting. Was wondering if anyone else on board has seen this and wondered about it? I am not that good a poster but I do notice things and wonder and figured maybe others have wondered too! I do remember reading on here where people saw hints at 9-11....in movies and stuff. Maybe others have better equipment to look at and break down this shot. I am just trying to start a discussion, not trying to win an award. Maybe this is a "hint" at a false flag or do we remember when the swine flu scar occurred...maybe this maybe a prelude to another scare.
My 2cents......
Speaknoevil07
:-)
Good luck and hope maybe someone will see stuff too !

Link Youtube is all i can find, the map is here and you can stop and study that...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by speaknoevil07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

I am trying to find a trailer I can find the map.....and then post it here for you all. I am looking.....

OK see above post I figured it out.....:-)
edit on 8-9-2011 by speaknoevil07 because: place link

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

No, it appears China is completely red as well as some areas of Russia.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Phew....looks like most of Canada is safe....normally we are the first ones wiped off the map in these disaster movies!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This looks like a map of the dense population zones of the world. Makes sense due to the fact a pandemic would strike these areas the hardest. Something that looks a bit off is the Rocky Mountains area as it is relatively un populated except for the cities.

I want to see this movie because it looks like its a different approach to the pandemic extinction event scenario and should be interesting. Sadly I don't have the money for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Most of Chins is infected except for the deepest inland. The far north on both land masses appear to be the least infected.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't know about you all, but these are the types of movies that scare the crap out of me because they
can actually happen.
My husband and I are going on a date to go watch it tonight. It really does look like a good movie.
We'll see.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon Sadly I don't have the money for it.

Knowing the New World Order and their whacky sense of humor, the next pandemic will probably be traced back to an infected individual spreading the disease to others at a showing of this very movie.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I looked at the map wrong
But you all get my point.... It has been noticed before that movies / cartoons
Display weird foretellings...
I thought it was weird..... Thanks for your reolies and taking the time to look
:-)

top topics

join