I know we aren't being poisoned anymore by the aspergillus mold as our fingernails aren't yellow anymore. Basically I treat the symptoms with food and
For example, my youngest had blue schlera (the white part of your eyes) so I gave her egg mayonnaise wholemeal sandwiches, as this has the most
Vitamin E of any food and she hates taking pills.
You need to find books on nutrition that have been written before 1970 as the dumbing down hadn't happened by then.
First you need a good immune system and that means keeping sugar down and magnesium up.
Second, I have heard colloidal silver is brilliant at getting rid of fungus.
Third, Sacred frequencies is also good as it balances your whole body, we tuned our guitars to sacred freq so while we were learning, we were getting
healed. If it can work on DNA in the lab, then it can work on us.
Keep your potassium levels up.
(Potassium permanganate is used for skin fungal infections, I need to look into this to see if it can be ingested too. Chemtrails deplete you of
I saw a Youtube vid today, that Joplin tournado victims were dying after the event to Zygomycosis a rare fungal infection that usually only infects
immune-compromised patients, not normal healthy people.
This was a normal fungus found in the soil around Joplin but it had got into the wounds, head wounds were fatal!
Fungus in the limbs and they had to have amputations.
IMO What I believe is happening is fungus and molds are somehow getting an upper hand, and people with immune systems that have been compromised, are
going down with inflammation from the body fighting off the fungus or mold.
On the website Jeff Rense, I found the following;
-about chemtrails containing fungus and molds.
-Flu isn't a virus but a mycobacteria. (myco=fungus)
Just my opinion not concrete evidence but does anyone else have a better idea?
I would be glad to hear it, as my sister is getting it again. A sore throat, sinus problems, fatigue, breathing problems and she has had to take her
asthma inhaler and has a slight temperature. And the GP says it may be a viral infection, she has been given antibiotics but told she can only take
them if fluid starts to build up in her lungs.
My youngest and smallest rabbit is now doing well, she has completed her course of antibiotics and the fluid build up in her lings has nearly gone.
Another rabbit that had diarrhea also, is now doing well after a trip to the vet.
Keep well everybody, and if I find out anything more I will post again.a
edit on 23/9/11 by AriesJedi because: Youtube vids didn't