It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people around you are feeling sick or out of energy?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
funny some people have mentioned shroomsl in their gardens .... only yesterday i noticed patches growing in my garden which i havent noticed the whole four yrs ive lived here. as im looking after grand children i immediately got the garden gloves out and discarded them incase the children thought they were edible.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm feeling ever so slightly better now.

Think I'm allergic to ragweed, and the symptoms were exacerbated by slight food allergies.

Apparently, if you're already having an airborne allergic reaction, and eat a food you're slightly allergic to, they synergistically play out to cause hell for ya.

At least I know that, and know I'm a little allergic to polished rice. They bleach that stuff.

Had to take some benedryl yesterday because the drainage was that severe.

Overall its like a mild sickness. Still able to drive around, play chess, and have some fun with ma woman.

I think a lot of this is just allergy related.
edit on 11-9-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The fungus theory is one to note for sure. I saw a mention of fish keeping. I too am an aquarist and have been fighting algae and fungal issues in the tank for about 3 months...just bloomed up out of nowhere overnight. I am very strict on keeping my tanks healthy and in good order and this turned into a fight in a half to keep a lid on.
Didn't really think much of it until now. Black fungus was growing everywhere. Mostly not even noticeable now, so I think it's under control. Lost a few of my favorites fish though.
My brother, who is a fish expert from a past job, had no idea what was causing it either. All water, other than a little high count on water hardness, was in good numbers.
Just a mention.

As far as mold and fungus. Yep...a big increase that I have noticed as well.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Drop some pure ascorbic acid powder in the tank.

It will clear up both.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Chemtrails. Is there alot of chem trail activity where you live? You may have to stay inside until it dissipates.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Already did...that was a treatment I tried a week ago...tank is looking much better now.

Thanks for the tip! My brother had suggested that one.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Yes, my problem was with a black fungus, too. If you haven't already done so, check the air tubes and the check valves on your air system if you run one. To my shock I discovered black fungus in the check valves. These are clear plastic components with no organic materials on which fungus would normally feed. I saw no debris or sign of moisture, but there was fungus in spore form. I guess the spores got trapped on parts of the check valves. My father has never had to deal with such a thing, and he kept all kinds of tanks, from fresh to brackish to full marine setups.

We had plenty of mushrooms in our yard but never had a problem with mold indoors when I was growing up. I'm a good housekeeper and I actually enjoy cleaning, and I have a very well designed and constructed house with a closed HVAC system and still I have a job of it keeping on top of mold growth. I may even have to get rid of my one sad little houseplant because I can't keep mold from forming on top of the soil in it's pot. I don't understand this. My mom had houseplants for over thirty years and didn't have to put with this. I do know that mold has always had the potential to thrive in potted plants but it used to be a rare thing under certain conditions. What I'm seeing now is a bit extreme in my opinion.

And yes we see those giant misshapen pancake type mushrooms, too. I can't say I have ever seen these kinds before. I'm used to small white mushrooms. I'm not surprised with all of the rains we've had to see mushrooms thriving, though. However I've been battling mold since before the rains came. There has been some talk on ATS that the violent weather has caused molds to disperse beyond their usual territories. For those of us new to some of these molds, I would guess there would be some protest from our immune systems.

I honestly do not know what to make of the topic of chemtrails. I just keep am open mind and continue to observe. I dont know if there is a conspiracy on the part of big pharma because really, my doctors, the pediatricians, and even the vet were all really reluctant to prescribe anything. They only prescribed antibiotics for my daughter when her sinus infection became severe and eventually showed a bacterial component. My own doctors advised just resting and giving it time. And the vet gave me a low cost bottle of lysine to strengthen the immune system of my cats and an antibiotic for one cat who developed a weepy eye as a secondary infection. None of these are holistic doctors. They are all regular traditional docs but none were quick to reach for the prescription pads.

I honestly think it's just mother nature showing another side of herself. I do agree these things seem to peak at the start of school because the kids are getting bombarded with the usual regular illnesses and that just kind of drains us all and then this newer more persistent, more vague ailment then takes over. It differs from regular flu and cold season ailments in that it does persist for months and can really wreak havoc with sinuses and other parts of the respiratory system.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Might be coincedence but 2 weeks ago I got sick with a chest cold and had to take off 3 days from work which is odd because normally it's rare for me to get sick. 2 weeks later I still have chest congestion and am constantly coughing up phelm (sp?).

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i'm having to tear stuff out for fungus... this old wood in here is so porous and old and the weather stays so humid. . stuff in molds fast too.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Update:

Started to get worse off again. This morning ear was popping pretty bad, and was sneezing non-stop.

Decided enough was enough.

Dusted entire apartment, then vacuumed.

Went to lowe's and got the most expensive central air allergy filter.

Have been running it in the "on" position for the last couple of hours.

No more sneezing and nose is clearing up.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Yes I did happen to look at the tubing and check valves...I was surprised to find black mold/fungus there too...all the way back to the pump. This is some hardy stuff, let me tell you. It was also all the way up into the intake tubing for my pumps in the filter system and all over my bubbler bars. I have kept tanks for many many years and never experienced this.

I am sure of there are spores floating around that we aren't used to...our systems would be all out of whack completely. Hope we get our immune systems kicked into gear soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Also of note...the Plecos I have in the tanks (which are my favorites) don't go anywhere near the stuff....and they eat ANYTHING in that tank that isn't anchored down.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I strongly believe Chem trails may play some roles in these low energy levels and other sicknesses. Thankfully i have developed my conscious very fast. I used to be the first one to get sick and the last one to get rid of a illness and would have a illness for at least 5-6 months. I have reprogrammed my mind to be immune to all new harmful things to humans and i cannot remember last time i was sick.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I strongly believe Chem trails may play some roles in these low energy levels and other sicknesses. Thankfully i have developed my conscious very fast. I used to be the first one to get sick and the last one to get rid of a illness and would have a illness for at least 5-6 months. I have reprogrammed my mind to be immune to all new harmful things to humans and i cannot remember last time i was sick.

what methods are you trying for that?

the mind is powerful... but how to make it work right.... ??

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Bronx, N.Y.- March 2011- September 2011

It began with just me, I never get sick, maybe once or twice my whole life. I am healthy, active, clean, and young, for all you ladies out there...jkjk (girlfriend wouldn't like that).

ANXIETY AND RESTLESSNESS / HEADACHE AND MUSCLES SORE

March- it begins.... restlessness, lack of sleep, headaches, diarrhea, nausea... all from nowhere, and rather quickly and intense, and dailey. Sometimes I would not feel nauseas and have diarrhea, sometimes I wouldn't have diarrhea and would just get nauseas. (just to make note, both my girlfriend, her neighbors, and I noticed a metallic smell in the air for about a week.

INFLAMATION OF INNER WALL OF DIGESTIVE TRACK, THROAT, STOMACHE AND MOUTH

May- I went to see multible doctors, an endoscopy, a sonogram, biopsies. So what was it??? they don't know, just inflamation along my inner digestive lining and throat (they say caused by the vomitting, except a little more intense then they would consider normal).

NAUSEA / DIARRHEA

June- My symptoms disappear, I woke up one day and I noticed they were almost gone, everyone around me is now complaining of similar if not identical symptoms (ok maybe its a virus, alergies). A week later, I get an itch in my throat...
The itch within a day turns sore, fever pitches in and all symptoms return.

FEVER / LETHARGY

July- By now much lethargy, everyone not just me, everyone looks like a zombie, and people take note of this illness spreading (most think its just the flu early in season). Throat is better, still slightly sore from the cough developed, yes everyone now has the cough. Original symptoms from march become less frequent less intense.
Heres the kicker...blood! Alot of people whether prone to it or not are having abnormal ammount of nose bleeds, bleeding is more intense, cuts bruises more common on peoples skin, and taking much longer to heal, I still have a scab, not a scar, a scab that I have not itched, which would normally take 2-3 weeks to completely heal over and disappear, yeah I still have it, as with many others, and this is two months later.

BLEEDING FROM ORFICES/INTENSE BLEEDING AND PROLONGED HEALING

August- Blood found in my ear, dried up and a fairly decent ammount (ok maybe a scratch?). Two days later my girlfriend who was also sickly found wet blood dripping from my other ear (not a scratch, maybe a bump on the head?). Two days later I am eating an apple when my gums start bleeding, not heavy but enough to notice it on the apple. Then we go to Florida for vacation for a week... The first few days were horrible, I felt like I was in detox for heroin or something, I have detoxed before so I would kind of know. the rest of the week was ok physically, just alot of anxiety. But I wasnt the only one, my girlfriend was the same exact way symptom for symptom. By the time we leave I feel perfect...of course. But I learned something important, I had a stomache attack later in the week after eating a plate of microwaved leftovers...

COUGH AND LOW IMMUNITY / PAIN IN CHEST OR ABDOMEN

September- I tested the microwaved food when i got home, I didn't microwave anything for a week, and then ate a plate of microwaved food, sure enough 2-4 hours later I was getting sick, all my symptoms including headache returned. After a few weeks back in New York, I am starting to feel weak and sick again.

Q: So what do I think it is? A: Radioactive Rainwater. (and I know it is)
Q: Can't I just prove it with a meter? A: No, I cannot find one, and I get a run around no madder which emergency or protection service I call. I even asked a cop if he has a Geiger Meter at the local precinct, to which he replied (Geiga wha?), and most meters online just test the air and who could really trust them anyways.
Q: Paranoid Much? A: Not enough, I cannot convince anyone it is radiation, not even my girlfriend who has suffered with me.
Q: How am I so sure? A: As soon as I smelled the metal in the air three days after fukushima I knew, I knew we were in deep trouble, I knew the weather patterns, I knew that a ballon from Japan would reach california, but particles, much lighter than a balloon, travel with our weather patterns, which flow north of california on an eastward track until the Atlantic blocks the flow causing a depository of sorts. Where is this depository? Right over New York, and even if Radiation was high in the atmosphere, eventually its weight would cause it to fall where it would mix with rain which is much heavier so it would fall quicker, then the Radiated Rainwater flows over land eventually into our drinking glasses.

No proof, its sick but sorry I just cannot find proof, not even a Radiation Forcast online.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
what exact type of equipment would one need to detect that type of radiation under these conditions?

what if it is an even more elusive type of radiation?.... I don't know... just throwing thoughts out.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i'm reading links that they are detecting low levels in my area.

apparently it's just not being talked about enough. great, we got radiation. low levels or not... some people will be more susceptible and still be affected by this. surely they are making announcements somewhere... I just don't watch tv.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Yeah, i think he nailed it with the fungus theory, to tell the truth. But the question is, if it is occurring over such a wide area, what is the source of the fungus and why now? I have the same thing in my fish tanks that you described, and it seems like the healthy balance of the tank is impossible to maintain. Having the respiratory symptoms and the fatigue many of you describe, it is worsened by mowing the lawn or breathing in dust..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bw_drum
Just a little curious about something that has been bothering me the last few weeks. I have noticed (myself included in this) a large number of people coming down with unexplained illness - cold like symptoms, upper respiratory illness, bronchitis, lack of energy, feeling worn out, headaches, uncontrollable coughing fits and bad almost allergy symptoms and sinus issues/infections - in people not prone to allergies.

I would say yes to the above, especially lack of energy, headaches, coughs and most of all - sinus problem, in which, i've NEVER had. All of a sudden, i got a blocked nose while asleep and when i woke up, my sinus hurts badly, as if it got cut by something. I was lucky it doesn't bleed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

I think, in an honest opinion, everything is a bit out of balance at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join